LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss help for clients and employees

12-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Listen, the thing that clients and employees need to do is contact :

Your state Attorney general - they should have a website with a consumer complaint form to fill out


The PA Attorney General...(pure weight loss headquarters are located in Horsham, Pa)

This needs to be done before the 1st of Jan.

Try to do it today....if they gt enough complaints they might place an investigation the ceo Mr. Vahan Karian and the company and possibly freeze assets.

If you paid with a credit card and it has not been longer than 1 year and you did not already finish payin the balance, you may be able to file a chargeback with your credit card company, but I urge you to contact the 2 attorney generals offices even if you do because Pure Weight Loss can still dispute the chargeback.

If you mail out the "refund application" or anything pertaining to the Pure Weight Loss issue- mail it certified with return receipt, keep a copy of your file and any refund application you mail. You will notice that the employees may not want to give you a copy of your file and they will tell you corporate will be getting it and you don't need it, demand a copy, they are being told by corporate offices not to give copies.

Don't give up on your diet, the program works, you can do it on your own minus bars for now. I noticed about 3-4 weeks ago, my center was not getting in certain flavors and an increase of attempts to sell pills.

Why did they really offer a sale in the past few weeks on their inventory? They were liquidating their inventory which leads me to believe that they will not give refunds.
One minute my center is saying they are giving refunds for the unused weeks and lites, now yesterday they are saying it is only for the weeks unused and not the lites.

Please Please Please contact the attorney generals via online form or mail....if you have any questions please PM me

12-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I have just contacted both...thanks so much for the let's see if either state can offer any assistance.