Old 12-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 288/278.8/150

Height: 5 ft.5 in.

Default Glad to see a Flex Forum!!!

As of today, I have been on Weight Watchers 26 weeks plus one day. Well, as of today's weight, I'm down 53 lbs. Just can't believe I got fed up being overweight and June 12th I was ultra fed up. That was day one and I never looked back! Here I am 4 sizes smaller and I have 82 to go but I know I will get this weight off. I turn 50 y/o Jan.22,1009. The birthday present I really, really want is something I will give myself. No more obese me! It is going to be a challenge but a reality.

I am doing FLORE. It is working and it is doable. My points I am using are 30 and I add 5 wpa's in case I need them.
NurseChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Wow, you're doing great. What an inspiration! I can read the determination in your words, so I have no doubt you'll make your goal. Please come and join us in the Flex talk thread. Hope to see you there!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:20 PM   #3  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Glad to see a Flex forum, too!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:17 PM   #4  

WOW, you are doing wonderful!
caitbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:52 AM   #5  

Thank you all for being here!
Old 12-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #6  

I am planning on "rejoining" with FLEX in January. I am not doing it now, because with holiday dinners, luncheons, etc. I would be setting myself up for failure. I was previously on LA Weight Loss which have closed their doors in my state. I was doing ok with them, but have gained back all of my weight in a little over a year. I need the accountability of going to a meeting and am excited to get back in control of what I eat. I look forward to chatting with all of you! I also will be turning 50 in the summer of 09 and would love to be close to a personal goal weight by then. Thanks for listening!
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:00 PM   #7  

I'm planning on goal weight in 2009. I hope it's January but who knows, it may happen???

My goal is just get out of the 220's before new years and go from there. Anything is going to ne happy times for me lol.

I think that this Flex Forum is an excellent idea!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #8  

Hi all, I just found this forum yesterday so I'm really new to 3fc's. I started my diet on 5/01/07 and WW flex on 10/21/07. I really fell off during the holidays w/work, meetings were impossible to make. So far I'm down 22# from my heaviest ever in May. I have never been able to stick to any type of plan/diet before. I'm hoping this will be the one. I'm back with a focus starting with my next WI on Thursday. This WILL be my year! I hope I can count on all of you for good insights and a shoulder when in need. Just thanks for being here.
Robin

Last edited by OB RN; 12-30-2007 at 12:58 PM.
OB RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:44 PM   #9  

For some reason I enjoy these forums better than at the official site, it feels more genuine over here, I can't quite put my finger on it....but....
I really am getting alot out of this and hope to be at my goal at the end of 2008.
Misery Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #10  
GmaTo8

Aww, I'm so glad you like this Flex forum. It was kind of scary for me to ask the administrator for it, because what if no one posted? It's great that we've all found a common bond here so fast. And yes, some website are not monitored and allow rudeness among the posters. We are not one of those places, thank goodness. Losing weight is a struggle most of the time, and the last thing we need is to feel worse after we've logged on at a place we had hoped to find friendship and encouragement.

We're all in it together, right?

Last edited by Jane; 01-06-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #11  
Kim

S/C/G: 186/161/150

Height: 5'4"

I think it is great breaking it down into smaller increments. I feel more like a big fish in a small pond vs. a small fish in a big pond now.

It's much easier to "hang out" with people who are dealing with the same situations. It feels homey here. When I look at the big board in general, I feel a little overwhelmed. I will still go there to look around, but I feel compelled to stick here for the time being.
Paintfancy is offline   Reply With Quote