Old 12-12-2007, 12:43 AM   #1  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Default Wednesday is: POP DAY!

Alright-that's it. I'm back. And I'm ready for the holidays. Cookies? See ya! Fudge? Nope! Quick fatty dinner bc we're rushing around? Yeah right!

I mean it! I'm back! I'm glad I didn't gain over my month of finals-BUT I'm ready to LOSE!

I feel motivated. I'm done with finals. Have a break from school for a bit. And I'm ready to see that scale move.

I am determined to be POP until Christma eve where I know I will be a little off, but not over the top.

Anyone up for it?? I know we are stressed, I know we are busy. I know that eating right can take a back seat-but it shouldn't!! Put yourself first and the rest will fall into place. Let's go!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:06 AM   #2  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

YEAH! I am soooooooooooo with you! I have had a yucky feeling last few days, but i need to focus and really kick my losing into OVERDRIVE! We can do this! I go in tomorrow to WI... hopefully seeing the scale move (in the right direction) will give me even more of a boost!

I am officially saying Wednesday will be the most POP day ever! Good luck everyone!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:30 AM   #3  
Amy

I am in girls!

I lost 4lbs this week as my first week and I am selfish and spoiled, I WANT MORE!

Count me in!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:03 AM   #4  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I'm in Amy! I need it! I did TO yesterday and Monday and ruined it last night with 2 pieces of grilled chicken ranch pizza... I was up .4 this morning on my home scale, but not WI at center until Friday morning.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:27 AM   #5  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Sounds good ladies! All of us students are finishing up with school and will have a little time to get back on track!
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #6  

YAY! Emily you just got me excited. My last exam is tonight! I havent really realized that I am FINISHED with this semester til just now! Gotta go study though! Gotta learn the locations of all those peripheral and cranial nerves...eek...
Old 12-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #7  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Good luck with the last of finals!! It feels SO good to be done-and you are almost there!

I'm going to make a nice POP lunch and head to work!

Let's do it!
Old 12-12-2007, 09:50 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Three days POP!

I am three days into staying on plan. I think my guilt from all the fattening foods for Hanukkah has pushed me over. Plus, I am leaving for Hawaii next week and the whole bathing suit thing does cause some "issues" (read panic) to rise to the top.
Cellulite is a cruel punishment! There is not enough spray on bronzer to get me to look at my thighs without glasses.
Amylou, you are an all out kind of gal! Good luck with your new resolve. Very inspiring.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:00 PM   #9  

Well finals are over! YAY! But I did break down and stress eat right before the exam. I had two delicious melt in your mouth chocolate covered donuts... Ok, Bad me.... Tomorrow is a new (non-stressed) day!
Old 12-13-2007, 12:43 AM   #10  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Guess what? I DID it! I have one more fruit to eat and I will officially have had a POP day!

Tuesday-your thigh comment had me laughing! I know how you feel. Congrats on a three day run! Let's make it 4.....what could be more motivating than Hawaii?

K-Thursday is the new POP day. We can SO do this!

Kimberly-congrats on being DONE!! I hope you did great! I'll be awaiting your POP report for Thursday!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:54 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Not POp on Thursday

I did not finish all my food yesterday. I had a Holiday party, did not eat anything. then I went to yoga and when that was done it was 8:30 and I was dead. I ate some popcorn and went to bed.
Today I feel great. POP for sure. T
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:06 AM   #12  

Well I was not POP yesterday but I didnt eat anything I shouldnt have. I missed a fruit and had a little extra dairy (like 2 ozs of 1% milk). We were outside last night for a long time watching the meteor shower! It was so awesome!
Old 12-14-2007, 11:55 AM   #13  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Emily, Tuesday-I'm with ya. I was POP with the exception of missing one fruit! So that's still pretty darn good!

I have a couple extra hours before work today to get some housework done and plan my menu!

My scale has been rewarding me- so I'm motivated to keep going!

Is anyone up for a POP weekend?? I have bunco tonight-which is dinner served at someone else's house. I usually bulk up on salad-so I hope there are some things I can have. I'll try to eat a bit before I go so I'm not starving-but it's hard to refuse food someone has made! But I can't give in!

GL everyone!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #14  

Amy I with you for a POP weekend. My husbands company Christmas Party is tonight and I have already looked up the retaurants menu to make sure it was diet friendly. My BFF who is also on LAWL is going too so she will be there for support.