Fitness Videos - Where to buy WATP videos in Canada?

Killjoy
12-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone on this side of the border knows where to purchase these videos. I've tried the local WalMarts but they don't seem to carry them. I'm in southern Ontario, in the GTA btw.

I don't mind ordering online if I have to but I'd like to find them somewhere in Canada as it seems whenever I order stuff stateside I suffer great injustice in the form of excessive brokerage fees, etc. once my order crosses the border.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

KJ

punchthekeys
12-10-2007, 07:54 PM
maybe try amazon.ca? i'm not sure if the stuff is shipped from canada, but it seems like there would be a few "new and used" items that would.

elisa822
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
I am completely with you on ordering online, but only from Canada! Those duty charges can just kill you.

Anyway, I took a quick look and it looked like you could find it online at both amazon.ca and chaptersindigo.ca (I just googled chapters indigo - not the exact website).

The good thing is that with lots of DVD's and books, they're much cheaper online anyway than in the stores. And I know with books, if you need a few things and they add up to $39, the shipping is free. Not sure about the DVD's. I just bought a few books from Amazon and they were here in less than a week.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

:D

Killjoy
12-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the info.

I checked at Chapters and Amazon.ca. Chapters lists the item but has none in stock anywhere in Ontario it seems. Amazon.ca has some available from 3rd party sellers. One is located in Quebec so if I can't track a copy down locally then I'll probably order it from them.

KJ

cbmare
12-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Have you contacted the WATP people and asked if they have a sales source in Canada?

srmb60
12-10-2007, 11:50 PM
I saw them in Zellers the other day ... Stratford probably.

Killjoy
12-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Zellers, eh? I'll drop by today and take a look. I have about five Zellers stores within twenty minutes of me. Thanks Susan.

KJ

srmb60
12-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Let us know how you make out would ya? If you're having trouble finding them, others probably are too. And I'd hate to think I gave you a bum steer :)

cbmare
12-11-2007, 04:51 PM
If you have a Target nearby, check there. I found some in the sporting goods section.

Ruthxxx
12-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't think we have a Target in Canada - or do we?

If you order anything from amazon.ca, please do it through 3FC (see shopping) to help support this website.

Killjoy
12-11-2007, 10:41 PM
No, no Target stores in canada yet. Although I thought that a few years back they had bought the Bay stores... who knows?

Anyway, Susan you most definitely did not give me a bum steer. I went to Zeller's this evening and found Walk Slim - 4 Fast Miles and Walk Slim - Fast Firming for $20 each so I bought them.

I'd still like to find the original WATP DVD but will have to wait to check some of the other Zellers locations. The one I went to did have a copy of it on VHS but my VCR died about six years ago so I passed on it. The VHS copy was only $2.99 though. :)

Thanks again everyone for your help.

KJ