Old 12-07-2007, 08:53 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Im back!

hey everyone! im back from my 2 week plus hiatus. i had a great time on my trip and even managed to drop a few lbs! yay!

anyways the reason for the new thread instead of posting this in general chat.... is that i think i really hit on a way of eating/movement while i was in europe.

i mean i was eating any and everything that i wanted. no diet food. and TONS of carbs which i normally try to avoid. and i just would eat slow not even on purose because i was enjoying the new tastes/conversation and wasnt in a rush. all meals were the focus of what i was doing (ie no eating in front of the tv) and i rarely snacked. i found that i didnt get hungry between meals like i do here and basically just ate till i was comfortably full at meals - and not more.

im really trying to keep doing this here!! food and losing weight was furtheest from my mind and i managed to probably eat better than i have in a while. i wasnt sitting in my apartment snacking from boredom. and though i never worked out once i was moving probably75% of my awake time as opposed to 25% here.

so im trying to continue the trend. keep moving (not necessarily going for a run but not sitting on my butt) eat 3 meals a day and eat slowly till pleasantly not hungry anymore. then focus on something else!

anyways i missed chatting with you all and hope you wont mind if i jump right back in.

ps i weighed 137 on my parents scale which is normally 1-2 lbs lighter than my scale here (which is broken) so yay!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #2  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back!!!

Congrats on losing weight while away. That's awesome.

It sounds like you picked up some very healthy habits. Good job on that. Hopefully you can keep them up, make them your lifestyle.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #3  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back...we missed you! Sounds like you had a fabulous time.

Congrats on the weight loss and finding something that is working for you.

Oh, and of course jump right back in.
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote