UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2002, 09:54 AM   #1  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Default Weekly Weigh - 2nd Thread

Hello everyone

The last thread was getting over long and might lock soon - so I thought I would start a new one.

I think we are all doing really well - and its lovely to have the companionship of everyone posting their weight changes each week - it really makes me feel I'm not so alone on this journey.
Old 01-24-2002, 11:16 AM   #2  
Phat Chick

No "new" fat loss to report as yet, but nice avatar
Old 01-25-2002, 08:54 AM   #3  
Mistress Of My Destiny

S/C/G: 355/219/159

Height: 5ft 5.5

Angry weigh in report

Hi everyone

another good weigh in this week
3lbs lost

hope everyone else has a good loss too

Ali
Old 01-25-2002, 07:13 PM   #4  
girly swot

not so good this week

1.5 on

Janey
Old 01-26-2002, 03:33 AM   #5  
Pending Email Confirmation

I don't think I will have lost anything this week. Not after my birthday bash at the the chinese, the meal I cooked last night and the one I'm doing tonight. I am starting SW on Wednesdat to see if they can help. I need to take more exercise, but I keep saying, tomorror, tomorrow!

OMG its raining cats & dogs here! and it is as dark as night - what a wonderful day
Old 01-26-2002, 03:46 AM   #6  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Lousy day here too!! Another dark and dismal one. jano why don't you get yourself the SW magazine today and get yourself all fired up with it, there are some good articles in there, I read it at work yesterday

I think a change will probably do you good. i have tried their diet but couldn't get on with it but people at work are doing really well with it.

All these diets work, we just have to stick to em, that's the problem. Sometimes it seems easy and others not so easy as lonfg as we stick together I am sure we can all get there eventually. I have found this site a great help, thanks everyone!!
Old 01-26-2002, 07:08 AM   #7  
Theres no stopping me now

Talking

If it makes anybody feel any better I'm not doing great this week either. Went for an Indian on Wed, sausage supper on Thursday, chocolate, crisps & chewits last night. Had been worrying about a few things, but cleared the air last night / this morning with my best friend - we were talking until 3am, everything is sorted now & my stress has gone.

So unless I starve myself between now & next Tuesday don't think I will see a loss. I have been working out but eating complete rubbish. Stood on the scales last night - only usually weigh once a week but I had to know the damage & up until 3am this morning I had gained 2 pounds. So I have untile my official weigh in on Tuesday to do some damage limitation - I will not starve for anybody though - stupid way to try & lose weight.

Janey - what is 1.5lbs between friends - we all gain some weeks - nobody is perfect.

Carol
Old 01-27-2002, 01:51 PM   #8  
Consistency + Balance

Anyone else need to add their weight gains/losses for this last week?????????

I'm not looking forward to getting on the scales at all this week. I haven't cheated but I feel fatter........
Old 01-27-2002, 02:09 PM   #9  
diva of the diet

I thought mine was missing but I think it is at the end of the last thread!!
Old 01-27-2002, 02:16 PM   #10  
Pending Email Confirmation

Got myself SW mag yesterday but didn't get chance to read it until today. I can't see how this works, the things you can eat is astounding. I'm not weighing in this week as I am starting SW on Wednesday so I shall be posting week next Thursday morning (or Wed night) I cooked a meal last night for friends... that was mega.. I accept I have to make lots of changes and I hope the fact that it is new will help. I have just set up my WW Buddy so I shall be looking to see how active I am and hopefully increase it a litle each day.
Old 01-27-2002, 02:45 PM   #11  
diva of the diet

Best of luck with SW Jano, it might really work for you. I am afraid I was just too greedy with the free foods on the various days
It was like a license to pig out for me, let us know what you think about it. 4 people I work with are doing it and they are really doing well.
Old 01-27-2002, 02:46 PM   #12  

Janey don't worry about the 1.5lb I think mine's going to be the same. We're all in this together. I think this week I would have given up if it weren't for the fact that I can get on the computer and "talk" to you guys - as the tellytubbies say "BIG HUG" (can't you tell I've got a 2 year old?)
Old 01-28-2002, 04:55 AM   #13  
Consistency + Balance

Hi everyone.... I have done all my sums - and I am really confused - maths was NEVER my strong point - but here goes....

Me: -2lbs
Becky - haven't heard from since her first post so I will delete her weight from our grand total
Carol: -1lb
Debz: -4.5lbs
Veggie: -1lb (well done Veggie)
Phoebe: Hasn't posted this week
Posy: -3lbs
Delaney: -1lb
Stef: Hasn't posted this week
Topmonkey: Hasn't posted this week
BFB: Hasn't posted this week.
Jano: -1
Janey: +1.5
TQ: -4.5
Vivienne: -7 (Vivienne - could you tell us how much weight you want to lose in total - before you lost this wonderful 7lbs - so I can add it in to our grand total)

I calculate that this week we have lost a total of 23.5lbs (with a grand total lost so far since 1st Jan of..... 61.5lbs!!

And our grand total to lose has reduced to 50st 11lbs (but Vivienne's weight to lose has got to be added in)

Well done EVERYONE!!

Last edited by Sarah Ann; 01-28-2002 at 05:00 AM.
Old 01-28-2002, 05:50 AM   #14  

Monday weigh in!

Down 2 pounds now 17 st 7.
Old 01-28-2002, 05:51 AM   #15  
Phat Chick

Question

Can I just check something?

The weekly weight loss figure is quoted but not accumulated? Is the total loss of the group a cummulative figure?

Just curious. Hopefully will have something to report (either way) this week.
Closed Thread