South Beach Diet - Question about sticky posts

View Full Version : Question about sticky posts

D flip
12-03-2007, 11:41 PM
I've only been here for a short time, so I apologize if this has been asked already. I've seen a few posts that I wonder if they could be upated with more info, or re-opened...

for example, the SBD Friendly Products thread (can't post a link yet)...I use a few things that appear to be allowed that could be added, like

-Newman's Own Lighten Up Italian Dressing
All Natural Ingredients: WATER, RED WINE VINEGAR, OLIVE OIL, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA), ONION, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SPICE, DISTILLED VINEGAR, GARLIC, LEMON JUICE, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, TUMERIC (COLOR)

-Stonyfield Farms FF and LF Plain Yogurt
CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC NONFAT MILK, INULIN, PECTIN

-Fage Greek Yogurts (FF and LF - 2% and 5% versions)
strained yogurt made from Grade A pasteurized skimmed milk, live active yogurt cultures (L.Bulgaricus, S.Thermophilus)

and so on. How does a sticky get updated? Thanks so much!

tomandkara
12-04-2007, 02:57 AM
The moderators update the stickies. I think they refrain from adding too many specific products because the ingredients tend to change without announcement so you really have to check them every time you buy the product.

Thanks for those suggestions, though! I love Stonyfield Farms yogurt. We can't get the kids' ones here in Korea, but when we're in the States my children flock to them like seagulls to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Kara

Ruthxxx
12-05-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm updating the sticky now. Some stickies are closed because folks were posting questions in there instead of in here and we were way off topic. Actually I plan to move that thread to the FAQ Section.

D flip
12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
thanks for news! ruth I like your reindeer pic :) and kara, i looooove stonyfield farms