Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #1  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Question Ab Lounge Machine?

I've currently asked to have the ab lounge machine as my x-mas present....I think it's the first time I'll ever get an exercise machine without feeling insulted. Wanted to know if anyone else has used this machine, and how they liked it? I have gotten on it briefly inside the store, and it felt so good with stretching out my back.

NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:00 PM   #2  

We got one last Christmas -- I like it -- it definitely seems to stretch you out and does a good job on my big stomach too!! After 100 or so definitely feel it.
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #3  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I do most of my tummy exercises on my Ball and I think it works the tummy muscles and stretches the back just as good as that ab machine and it's cheaper. But I guess it's all in what we prefer. I've asked for exercise stuff for Christmas too. I want a Gazelle.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #4  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

I have never used it, but was looking @ craigslist for used equipment a few weeks ago and that was every other item available....most stated that they were hardly used....so I personally wouldn't consider it a success...but hey...it obviously works for some!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:37 AM   #5  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Thanks gals! I'm not looking to make ab lounge a "serious" exercise machine since I already have the treadmill for that. I just wanted this machine to really stretch myself out. I do have a stability ball, but honestly, I hate that thang...LOL

Last edited by NemesisClaws; 12-01-2007 at 01:41 AM.
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #6  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

LOL! I hated the stability ball too at first but I have since learned to become one with it, hehe. I mainly use it for abs, back, & Chest exercise and a lil' bit of legs.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote