LA Weight Loss - Right Portions Meals Count As ?

View Full Version : Right Portions Meals Count As ?

WITeresa
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Does anyone have a list of what the "Right Portions" meals count as? I didn't realize they didn't all have the exchanges listed on them. Specifically, I need the count for Rotini with Meat Sauce and Chicken Chili.

Thanks!

Lynx
11-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Hi Teresa,
Looks like you are doing great.
Both the ones you asked about are 1 protein and 1 starch.
When do you normally go to weigh in?
Take care,

week 46
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 56 lbs.
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs

WITeresa
11-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Awesome. How did I know you'd have the answer? ;)

You've lost 56 lbs. already? Wow! Maybe someday I'll get there...

I usually go to weigh in on my lunch hour. They aren't open before I have to be at work, and after work I usually have "Mom's taxi service" to deal with. Since we don't live in Madison, I've been having a tough time getting there more than once a week lately... When do you usually weigh in? I have watched for you when I'm there... ;)

Thanks again Lynn!

Lynx
11-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Yea, I picked up the sheet which lists the meals, but I only have had the meals once or twice. The ones I have had are good.

In the last week, I switched to going in on Wed am just as they open. I have decided that since I don't have a guarantee, I am not going to run over there a second time a week just to see that I stayed the same or went down a few ounces.

I actually live in Madison, but we have a Verona mailing address. If you don't mind me asking, which area or suburb do you live in?

week 46
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 56 lbs.
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs

WITeresa
11-19-2007, 02:25 PM
I don't mind you asking at all. I live in Oregon. I work in downtown Madison, so it's not horrible to run over there on my lunch now that the beltline is no longer under construction... I usually do that on Friday.

I'm with you... I won't be getting the guarantee, and with the price of gas, I don't need to burn it up for them to tell me I either stayed the same or lost a few ounces. I haven't lost 2 pounds or more in a week more than once in the last 3 months...

It would probably help if I was religiously POP, but unfortunately I haven't been lately. I need a kick in the butt... ;)