Fitness Videos - Which WATP Dvd's Do You Suggest?

View Full Version : Which WATP Dvd's Do You Suggest?

JerseyGyrl
11-16-2007, 07:53 AM
I love WATP!! I've got the Miracle Mile, 2 Mile Walk & 4 Mile walk dvd's as well as WATP for abs with the walk away belt. I've been looking at the set of 3 workouts with the stretchie...but...I'm wondering if this is similar to the one I have for abs with the belt...or is it different:?: The Walk & Kick also looks interesting.

There are so many and I'm confused!!! Which ones do you have that you really like?? Help!!!

Get n healthy
11-16-2007, 08:33 AM
I really like the Walk KIck. Its a quick workout, but a good one. No equipment needed.
I belong to Netflix, so i will rent one for a week, send it back and get a new one. Keeps me from getting bored and keeps me from having to buying them.

Dumplin
11-16-2007, 09:45 AM
I like Walk Away Your Waistline my came with the stretch belt. It also has 3 miles and I like the Walk Slim also.

Booskie
11-16-2007, 04:20 PM
I have a ton of Leslie's videos and my favorite is the new 3 Mile Weight Loss workout with Mary Kay's mile. I do it with 2.5 lb hand weights and when I'm done I feel like I got a full body workout, especially abs. The music is great on this one too, I highly recommend it.

CountingDown
11-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I love the 5 mile advanced. It has 3 workouts that are 3 miles each - two fast miles with a booster mile - one with weights, one with a stretchie band and one with the walk away belt. It also has two 5 mile workouts.
I just ordered Walk and Kick - I am looking forward to getting it!

JerseyGyrl
11-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Ok....I ordered Walk Slim Fast Firming (comes with stretchie), Walk & Kick, and the 5 mile Advanced (comes with hand weights):carrot: I'm really looking forward to getting all these!!! I LOVE WATP!!!
Merry Christmas to me!!!:present::gift2: