WW Clubs and Groups - #190 Bale of Turtles Being Grateful!

Itryharder
11-14-2007, 07:55 PM
:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on even when the odds are against us. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Princess1122
11-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Morning all and Happy Thursday! It is very cold here today so I know that Bandit is most likely pretty chilly up her way also... Winter is really starting to settle in and that is not such a great thing as most of our tree's still have lots of leaves on them and raking up leaves in below freezing weather is just not a fun thing to do...LOL. Oh well, guess I know what I am doing on Saturday!

I have a hair dressers appointment today... I am going to go back to a short cut again, I just can not handle the "growing it out" it looks really bad and un-kept so I am off to my stylist!

Bandit: Cuba! How cool is that!!!! Have a blast!

Judy: You are going great, just keep at it!

All: Have a great day and keep posting, it really helps to have a place to come to and see what everyone is up to and what they are trying that is working or not working.

Something I made last night:
I put a couple butterflied pork chops in the crockpot yesterday morning before I came to work with a can of the low-fat cream of mushroom soup and a bit of water, some salt and pepper... set it and when I got home last night I made some rice and a side of peas... it was very good and easy as pie to make.

Princess

Itryharder
11-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Hi Turtles,
Yes, Princess, you're right :idea: about having this site be so helpful. thanks for the :chef: tip. It sounds good.
Last night I made an Impossible Veggie Pie for the first time in ages. Since I tend to overeat foods like this, I packaged the leftover pie and put it in the freezer. I'm working at this one day a time.
Good luck to us all.
Judy
234.6/218.6/thinner into onederland :cool:
I hope to be 208# by Christmas. I know I'll feel better if I do that.

CherryAutumn
11-15-2007, 05:41 PM
I am weighing in at 209 and decided to have my hubby hide the scale for two weeks. I think i will see better results that way. I tend to weigh myself every morning out of habit and it really effects my mood and how i eat for the day.

INVU
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi Turtles
:dancer: I have loss 2kg this week :dancer:
bandit Have a great time :sunny: :beach:
Princess the pork chops sound good I am havin it tonight :chef:
Judy :cp: on the loss
Cherry good idea
Have a good weekend Turtles :belly:

Princess1122
11-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Happy Friday all!

Well my TOM showed up yesterday totally unexpectedly :(. So I don't have high hopes for this weekends W/I but will go and attend the meeting also.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Princess

CherryAutumn
11-16-2007, 11:29 AM
I have decided the key is to MAKE the Decision for myself that i WILL make good choices. There has stopped being an option. I always gave myself the option to fail and it is really getting old. I feel so Frustrated with myself all the time. Anyone else feel this way?

Princess1122
11-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey there Cherry, Yup, for sure I have felt that way... When I joined WW this last time though I changed my mind-set, I was going to do this, period! I am 45 years old and would like to enjoy any grandchildren someday that God see's fit to bless me with... I want to be healthy and as fit as I can be.

I have fallen off the wagon, had bad weeks, heck I have had bad months, LOL. But the key, in my mind, is commitment and doing this for you and because of you, no one else.

My DH joined with me way back when, lost a ton of weight, fell off the wagon with a really big thud and has never gotten back on, gained ALL of his weight back and as we all know, once you gain it back it brings friends with it :D so I think he weighs more now then when he started. He is back on track now though, at least he is trying to get back on and he know that his health is directly linked to his weight so he is trying. Anyway, I have not let him derail me or anyone else for that matter, I just keep plodding along.

This is a life style change, can not look at it any other way, no excuses, no feeling sorry for ourselves, nothing... we need to find our road and just keep walking it.

Itryharder
11-16-2007, 07:49 PM
INVU :goodscale: You're doing great. I think "Bob" has a lot to do with your wonderful loss. :tread:

Princess, thanks for giving such a supportive message to Cherry Autumn.
You are spot on! I am in total agreement and couldn't say it better. I just want to let Cherry know that I'm struggling with the same problem right now and this usually is the time of year that I do well for myself in losing weight.
So, deep breaths and onward and downward. Cherry==instead of giving yourself permission to fail try and think a minute and ask yourself what you really want. I hope that helps. A weekly WI helps a lot because it holds us accountable to the scale. I'm am sure that's why I haven't gained weight in these last couple of months. Now the next step and phase for me is to hold onto my losses and keep on the right track. Good luck to us all.

Princess, good for you for getting to your meeting tomorrow. I know this has been a tough week with the iron and TOM, but the mtg. will be helpful.
Judy :cool:

CherryAutumn
11-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks ladies for the encouragement

Itryharder
11-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey Turtles,
I just did an interesting thing on the computer. I went to WW's site and used the recipe builder to figure out how much the pumpkin pie, creamed onions, and cranberry relish are in points using my recipes. Interesting. It looks like I can have my favorites for Thanksgiving as long as I watch the portions! Portion control is the key for me on Thursday. I know I'll have a lite breakfast and plenty of hot tea while I'm cooking. Then we'll have our feast early in the day with sandwiches later on for dinner. Easy! So if I'm careful with the sizes of the more caloric items, I should be okay.

I know we have several members not celebrating Thanksgiving, but how are the Turtles going to face the eating challenges with the holidays fast approaching? Here's a reminder to drink our water! :chef:

Take it easy and be good to yourself.
Judy

Princess1122
11-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Morning all, Happy Monday.

I did go to W/I on Saturday but we did not stay for the meeting this time, I had to get my dog checked in at the groomers and we ran out of time.

I was up 1 lb but I expected that with my TOM so next W/I will be better.

My plan is to just be sensible for the holiday, not go over board and keep my portions under control.

Have a great day ladies!

INVU
11-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Good morning Turtles
Princess next weeks WI will be better :hug:
Cherry keep up the great work your doing
Judy we dont have Thanksgiving over here your plan sounds good big lunch little dinner
:turkey: :happ3: :turkey:
:thanks2: Happy Thanksgiving Turtles :thanks2:

Princess1122
11-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Happy Tuesday all!

A Thanksgiving thought for the Turtles:

If you do the best with what God gives you, he will give you more.

If you had freedom to do what you wanted to today, thank a veteran
If you ate yesterday and did not go to bed hungry, thank a farmer
If you were given life and direction how to live it, thank your parents
If you want to make somebody's day, thank them for what they did for you
If you can read this, thank a teacher

Have a great day all!
Princess

Itryharder
11-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Princess, what a thoughtful message. Thanks to all the Turtles for chiming in and making my days happier and more inspired. Love to you all!

Unfortunately at my WI I was up .6# and it's very discouraging. I think I know what did it, but Cherry Autumn==this up and down with the same pounds is discouraging to say the least. So, tomorrow we're having a Happy Thanksgiving dinner here and I'll love to see my children and grandchildren, but I'm also going to protect my weight loss and see if I can't get that scale to go down!
Be well and happy and enjoy the day!
Judy

CherryAutumn
11-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Judy - it is nice to know someone knows how i feel. I am struggleing with feeling down and alone right now. I can't allow myself to feel sorry for myself. I need to be here for my little kids when they grow up and to feel good enough to have fun with them.

Itryharder
11-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Everybody--Baby steps, baby steps--drink lots of water--move more! What we do each day is important, but let's remember to cut ourselves some slack when we need it. Yay for us!!! :bravo:
Judy

CherryAutumn
11-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Great thoughts to live by Judy. I have made an effort to atleast exercise a little bit this last week and lost 1.5 pounds but i think i ruined all my hard work this weekend. I am determined to get it right though and will keep trying.

Princess1122
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Morning all and Happy Monday!

W/I was ok this weekend... I was up .8 lbs but that is ok, I was pretty happy with that. I ate well for the most part but the sodium content was higher then I am used to so I think that had a lot to do with it.

Back to work today... BLAH! I am ready for the Christmas break... a whole week off... yah!

I have to run but have a great day ladies... keep the faith, we will get through this together!
Princess

bandit2
11-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi turtles:

Congrats on coping with all your challenges. Keep up the good work.

I enjoyed my holiday - weather was great. I gained 1# overall & was happy for it not to be more. We had lots to drink & I ate lots bread & pasta. But got in exercise which I think helped.

But good to be home & back on track.

Baby steps!

Princess1122
11-28-2007, 09:06 AM
Bandit: Welcome home! So what was Cuba like?

All: Not much new here really... super cold here this morning but at least no big storms in the forecast. I have started my holiday shopping but have only just "started" don't have much purchased yet. DH and I have decided that we are really cutting down this year... we are trying very hard to pay off any outstanding debt and it always seems like we spend too much this time of year and it is just not needed when we really thought about it... I have bought a bunch of picture frames and am going to dig up some old pictures of happy times and have them framed for the extended family... pictures of them at an event or something that they either have never seen or don't have a copy of... Just going to keep it simple and remember the reason for the season I think.

On track and feeling pretty good... I am still going to the gym and also my pilates classes, the hardest part about this time of year is the food so I am not accepting many invites to lunch, parties, etc... just picking a few key ones that we will want to go to and letting the rest go... And the few that we do go to I will plan well.

I would be happy to just not gain this holiday season but lets be honest... we all want to lose a little bit so I am just keeping that in mind when the holiday goodies get passed around.

Have a great day ladies!
Princess

bandit2
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Hi Princess:

Cuba was good. Excellent beach & weather. Their food is quite abit different than we are use to, but not too bad. No one went hungry, but it is not a place I would say to have really good food. We had lots of fun & nice to have relaxing holiday for a change.

I like your attitude about all the upcoming Christmas outtings. We all seem to
think we have to do & go everywhere, but you are right to pick things wisely.

Hope all you other turtles are having a great day.

Itryharder
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Bandit,
You did great on vacation. How was cuba? :beach: It sounds so adventurous! I know what you mean about being happy to be home and in your routine.

Princess, sounds like you've got the voice of reason for the holidays. I'm gearing up here and it's been a whirlwind of activities. My ds and his family (5) arrived on Wed. and left on Sunday. Then I had loads of laundry and cleanup to do. Tuesday my dh and I did a marathon Christmas shopping and I had shopped online for some items, so I'm doing okay but somehow feel like I'm running behind! The good news is I lost 1.4# this week and I've almost lost 5# total in this latest run of WW mtgs. I'd love to knock off a pound a week in these upcoming weeks and then hold the line at Christmas. We've got lots of fun activities coming up, so I'll have to plan and prepare.

I'm pretty proud of myself for the weight loss. Tried something a little different--the week before Thanksgiving I put some individual servings of dinner in the freezer. www.flylady.net recommended that since this is such a busy time of year to cook double and freeze the leftovers==which is what I did. Perfect for those lunches and light dinners when I didn't want to cook but wanted something okay to eat.

Enough about me! :bravo: to all of us and :cp: for our efforts. Every day is an opportunity to do the right things for ourselves. Baby steps and plan and prepare and drink lots of water.
Yay
Judy
234.6/217.8/thinner into onederland :cool:

bandit2
11-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Judy - congratulations on your weight loss. That is excellent. Keep up the good work & good tip on the food servings.

If we can plan ahead for all the Christmas events, hopefully we'll be OK and enjoy the holidays instead of dreading get togethers because of all the food.
We should all be very picky about what we are consuming and save our favorites of indulging.

Today, I have session with trainer (1st time in a month) and hopefully will get through that. I haven't been exercising much since my trip which is not good.
Then I am going to get my hair coloured to blondish colour. Right now I am brunette and going to try going light. That will be a big change, but hopefully look good.

Anyway,that is my adventure this weekend.

Have a great turtle day.

Itryharder
11-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Bandit, wow--talk about adventurous!!!First Cuba and now you're going blond.
Terrific!

I'm running out the door, but wanted to let all the turtles know about a recipe I pulled out of my files. It's a high veggie, very low point chili that tastes good. I made it last night and was glad I did. Here it is. The whole pot points out to 9 points and it makes a tremendous amount, so you can figure points based on how much of it you eat.

Low Point Chili :chef:
2 cans stewed tomatoes (I used the zesty type with chilies)
1 15.oz. can tomato sauce
1 can red kidney beans--drained
1t. cumin
1T. chili powder
two good dashes of hot pepper flakes
salt and pepper
t. garlic powder
1 each: onion, red pepper, green pepper, and zucchini

Saute the onion, peppers, and zucchini in Pam, then add everything else. Cook until it is the consistency that you want.
A good tip is to make some yummy brown rice on the side and serve the chili over it.

Hope you like it. Takes no time to prepare and then you let it simmer until it looks good to you.

Enjoy! By the way, those individual portions I made awhile ago are helping me a lot.
Take care, chime in when you can--INVU and August and everybody--let us know how you're doing!
Judy

bandit2
12-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Hi Judy - sounds like you are staying on track. Good for you - keep up the good work.

Wow - it is so cold up here now & we really got dumped on Sat night with the snow. Pretty deep & then we had freezing rain on top, so very slippy getting around. Next few days are just suppose to be cold, around -8.

Hoping everyone is staying warm and keeping OP.

INVU
12-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Hello Turtles
Well I have fallen off the wagon and was feeling very down and out about it.
But all it took to make me feel better was to come here Judy Princess Cherry bandit you all make me feel like I am not alone we all have good and bad days and its ok you just have to keep on keeping on.
A BIG :grouphug: TURTLES and thank you :)

CherryAutumn
12-04-2007, 12:23 AM
INVU- We just have to hang in there together. We both have our good days and our bad days .

Princess1122
12-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Morning all,

I hurt my back last Wednesday and have been out of commission here lately, still in a ton of pain but hoping for the best... if I am not better by tomorrow I have to go for an MRI... I sure hope I get better as they are expensive and not really in my budget this time of year.

I did make it to W/I on Saturday, did not stay for the meeting because sitting and standing for long periods is extremely hard on me... laying flat is about all I can manage right now. I was down 3.0 lbs and was happy about that... the less weight my back has to support the better.

I have to go for now but will stop back when I can.

Princess

CherryAutumn
12-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Princess - Yay on the weightloss. That is great. So sorry you hurt your back like that. Take it easy and i hope it will ease up on you.

Itryharder
12-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi Turtles,
INVU, yes--I think it's unrealistic to think we can start a "program" and go for years and years doing exactly the right thing and being perfect to lose weight. Gosh, that's an awesome task and I can't think of a single person who has been able to do that. Coming here to the Turtles was very smart to do! We can help remind you that when you're not quite able to do the right thing, well--that's happened to all of us--but we don't give up, we're persistent, and we get right back on track. We try not to beat ourselves up and we keep on going. Is it frustrating? You better believe it is. Is it mind-boggling? Yep! But WW has good ideas, good information and I really don't feel I'm dieting. However, when I get too lax I don't lose weight, so it's a thin line to walk between eating mostly correctly and not being too forgiving of myself so that all I do is maintain this high weight. I hope this doesn't sound like a school marm, but I'm writing this not only to you, but to me to give myself a pep talk to keep going! I absolutely want to get to onederland and I really want to lose weight each week. I know what to do and am working to do it. Good luck to us all!

Princess, I am so sorry you hurt your back. It sounds like you're in a lot of pain, so I'm sending :goodvibes: that you're feeling better soon. I'm so thrilled that you lost three pounds this week. I have no idea how you did that while in back pain. You are my hero. Take care, feel better and let us know how you're doing.

Bandit and Cherry--thanks for helping keep this site going. I'd be lost without the Turtles.
Love,
Judy

bandit2
12-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi turtles:

Princess - sorry to hear about your back. Terrible to be in so much pain.
Congrats on your weight loss, that is awesome. Really big loss - good for you!

I, too haven't been great today. Actually bought a chocolate bar at work after my lunch. I have been passing by those bars for along time, but gave in & had one today. Hoping that is my sweet fix for awhile.

Hope everyone is staying OP!

CherryAutumn
12-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I have really needed support and motivation lately. I have been struggling with my depression lately. It is very destructive to my weightloss efforts. I tend to put myself down more and I tend to eat more just because i feel like eating and no one can stop me. I am doing my best to get it worked out though and may be adjusting my medication.
itryharder, bandit, princess, invu, and anyone i have forgotten thanks for the support

Itryharder
12-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Dear Cherry Autumn,
Good for you for working to adjust your meds. Hey, lots of people feel depressed around Christmas and lots of people overeat, so take a deep breath, get help with your meds, and keep on keepin' on.

I weighed in this morning and although I had a great week food wise, I was up .2#. It's disappointing, but now I have to add exercise to the mix. I feel this was just fluid--not real weight and it's hardly anything anyway. But boy, I would love to lose a pound this week. Here's a :grouphug: for all of us. I think we need it right now. And :goodvibes: that we all see life clearly and do what's best.
Love,
Judy
234.6/218/thinner into onederland :cool:

INVU
12-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Afternoon Turtles
Princess sorry to hear about your back :getwell: Great news on the weightloss :carrot:
Cherry :hug: things will get better I hope the doc works out your meds soon
Bandit it was only 1 chocolate bar in all this time thats great work :D
Judy :hug: that pound will be gone next week ;)
:flow2:

Princess1122
12-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Morning all and happy Friday.

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning, I had an early appointment to have two MRI's done, one on my back and one on my neck... I hope that they can figure this out soon as I am tired of being in pain all the time and am ready to get back into life... I feel like I am just barely skimming thru life right now and that is no way to live.

I will know more about the results of the tests in 24-48 hours... I am praying for good news.

Have a good weekend...
Princess

Itryharder
12-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Princess, I'm sending :goodvibes: that your test results give you good news and give the doctors a way to diagnose what's ailing you and a way to relieve your pain. We're all thinking of you and wishing you well.
Judy

NEWYEARNEWME
12-08-2007, 11:31 AM
G,day Turtles I haven,t posted here for awhile I hope everyone is doing OK, congrats to all who have lost weight great work keep going.

Princess sorry your back is being a pain but good on you for still losing even when in pain, good luck with the tests.

Bandit I don,t think one bar of choccy will undo all your great efforts so far, don,t sweat it.

Judy thanks for the hug you gave I did need it and thanks for your post in reply to INVU it gave me the kick in the butt I needed too as I was being a bit hard and negative on myself, but now I,m focused again on the bigger picture and letting go of the small hiccups along the way that we all go through.

Cherry Autumn I agree with Judy (Itryharder) I think Christmas is a very stressful time of year for one reason or another but you are aware of the problem and I,m sure you,ll get on top of things good for you for looking into adjusting your Meds hope things go well take care.

Hi to everyone else hope your all doing well.

Take care bye for now.

JULS

Princess1122
12-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Well, for me it is not good news. I have been dealing with the back pain for almost two weeks now, I went for two MRI's Friday morning and by lunch time the doctors office called me with the results. It seems that I have multiple bulging and displaced disc's in my spine and neck. The one in my neck is really bad and they think it is what is causing the radiating pain into my shoulder and right arm. I am being referred to a Pain Management Specialist for further treatment... although there is little that can be done about it I guess. I am hoping to be seen this coming week but am still waiting for the call that the referral has gone through and and appointment set up.

I guess I have some hard choices to make, not sure if I will be able to continue to work, etc. Just have to see what the new doctor says. I am really trying to take as little pain med's as possible right now as I hate the way I feel like life is just slipping past and I am sleeping my way thru it.

Anyway, I have faith that there is an answer to this, I just need to find it.

I did got to W/I Saturday morning and was down 1.0 lb. I will take it and am still on plan but at this point I just would be happy to maintain until I can get my health under control.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Princess

Itryharder
12-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Dear Princess,
I'm sending you :grouphug: and :goodvibes:, but somehow they seem inadequate. Please know we're all pulling for you that the pain will subside and you'll be feeling much much better soon. You're in my prayers and thoughts. Losing a pound while you are going through this is amazing.

Newyearnewme,
I noticed your starting date on your signature and applaud you for staying with this program. You've made great progress this past year and here's a :bravo: for another good progress in 2008!

Bandit, I was thinking about you and the chocolate bar. Now that I'm retired, I realize how many fewer temptations I have than when I was at work. It seems as though every place my eyes rested, there would be more sugary treats to nibble. Of course it didn't help that I worked in a school and we had fund raisers featuring my favorite candy bars! So, don't worry about one. Here's a :bravo: for your :tread: and your persistence.

INVU, you're doing great--keep on keepin' on!

Cherry Autumn, how goes it? :cp: for every effort!

Here's lots of smilies :cp: :bravo: :dancer: :carrot: :dance: to make us smile. I'm trying to remember that I have a choice every time I put something in my mouth. I'm trying to do the right thing.
Itryharder
Judy

CherryAutumn
12-11-2007, 12:49 AM
I am here and still turtling along. I don't think i am anywhere near on track right now. I have fallen off the wagon and tipped on my side. Right now i am struggling just to get on my feet. You know what though i am not on my back yet. It is encouraging to see you ladies never give up.

Itryharder
12-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Dear Cherry,
Here's a hand up! You're doing great. Remember baby steps and you can do this. Don't let perfectionism (on program, off program) raise its ugly head and do do the best you can right now.
:hug:
Judy

NEWYEARNEWME
12-11-2007, 06:06 PM
G,day all and thanks for the support, Itryharder (Judy) thank you for the encouragement yeah I rejoined in Jan after being away for awhile but I only really got serious about trying to lose the weight again on October up until then I was losing a kilo here and there but putting it back on. I got to a point where I just became sick of myself and made up my mind to just go for it, I hate menopause it just makes the weight loss so much slower but I,ve done it before I can do it again.

Princess I feel for you I have bulgeing discs in my lower back and they are quite painful I know living on pain killers is the pits but hopefully you will get the answers and help you need to be able to manage the pain I,m on cortisone injections and they help so I wish you well and good luck hopefully you,ll soon have some relief from your discomfort.

Take care everyone.

JULS

Itryharder
12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi Turtles,
I got to my WW WI this morning and lost another 0.8#. Yay for me! :goodscale: I'm very pleased because yesterday I went to a lunch with my dd and aunt and we ate in a very fancy restaurant--soup to nuts. So, I made good choices and still had a wonderful time. I'm wishing all the Turtles good health and happy moments.
Judy
234.6/217.2/thinner into onederland :cool:

INVU
12-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Good afternoon Turtles:)
Princess :hug: I hope your not in to much pain and the docs can fix you up soon :congrat: on the loss
Judy :cheer2: great news on the loss
Cherry :hug: as Judy said baby steps
Bandit hows things going
Newyearnewme Gday mate hows it going I just saw that we are neighbors hows things over the ditch ;)
Well my son has chicken pox so its all fun and games here take care.
:cheer::cheer::cheer2: Go Turtles Go :cheer2::cheer::cheer:

Itryharder
12-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay, INVU--I hope your little guy recovers from Chicken Pox soon. Ugh!
sending :goodvibes: for him and you!

All goes well here. We're getting the snow/hail/rain from the midwest storms and the roads are not looking good with a layer of ice under it all. My plans for the day are out the window--had hoped to get to my book club luncheon and then the Philharmonic Orchestra tonight. Wow--don't I sound sophisticated? Those are the only plans I've had all month. Here in NY the weather can be brutal (although I'm sure it's baby-ish in comparison to the midwest and Canada), so sometimes in the winter our plans have to change.

I'll make sure I eat well today to not eat out of boredom. Also, WW's put out the new Kick Step enhancement to their program. They've got quick meals to put together and whole menus to make up that have 20 points--it's a way to get a quicker weight loss for the members. I'm going to give it a look, but since they've changed Core back to the original with all core foods allowed for snacks, I think I'll switch back to Core since I lost well on that plan.

Okay--Princess, hope you're feeling better :hug:
INVU--here's a :bravo: for patience with your son and I hope he feels better very soon.
Cherry--here's :goodvibes: to help you on your way and know we're thinking about you.
Bandit--here's :strong: because you've got the right ideas!

Lots of luck to us all. I'm going to start a new thread because we've gotten long. See you all at #191
Judy