Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 05:00 PM   #1  

Default Fabulous 40's #116

Ruth's post from page 2 #115

Hi Ladies!!

Congradulations to Sandy and Es on your losses. Keep up the great work ladies!!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, I'm trying to do a little algebra and thought I'd peak in here for a moment. I'll check back in later.

Ruth
Old 01-20-2002, 05:18 PM   #2  

Angry

Hi,
Happy to hear from you Zoe, Ruth & Dianne. I was beginning to worry. See, I'm spoiled with this group. We usually post everyday or every other day.

Dianne, what meds. are you on? Feeling high I haven't had canadian bacon in quite some time. You had a great breakfast for 4 pts. I made the soup. I should have made the other one that you blend in the blender. I'm not too crazy about this one. I ate it anyway cause it's healthy.

Ruth, thanks for the congrats. It feels good to be control again. I have my ups & downs. I've done quite well these past 2 days with counting from the evening. I've been reading lots of posts on this. It's working for a lot of people. I'm trying it for a week & see what happens. I read somewhere that it takes a while to adjust.

Zoe, I love your attachment. Very cute.

Have a good evening.

Last edited by Livinghealthy; 01-20-2002 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-20-2002, 06:27 PM   #3  

Hi! Thanks for breakfast ideas! I hope we have good numbers tomorrow, but at least we are on the right track. Bye for now.
Old 01-20-2002, 07:54 PM   #4  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Sunday Night

Hello Ladies Another Sunday night, another weekend bites the dust, another Monday upon us. Well, work tomorrow and I wish I had another day off.

Dianne ~ Weigh to go girl!! After all that and after you probably stressing over it, you ended up down by 2.5. doncha feel GREAT!??!

Viola ~ is your weigh in tomorrow? Good luck!!

I didn't do much today. Went to church so I was gone from 8:30 till 11:30. Hubby was playing golf as usual and when he came in, we went to Home Depot. He wanted to get back to watch some golf match on TV. So I had a fat free hot cocoa and a slim fast snack bar and read some magazines that were piling up. Just haven't had much time to read lately. So now, dinner is cleaned up and it's not even 7pm yet. I guess I'll relax and see if a movie is on. Hubby and son are watching football. YIKES!! The TV is NEVER mine!! (the big one that is) Oh well. Hello to everyone and have a wonderful Sunday evening and I'll talk to you's guys tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:35 AM   #5  

Thanks for the info Essie. I will check it out. You are such a sweetie!!!!!!!!

Dianne,
Congrats on the loss. That is wonderful. You deserve it. Keep it up.
I hope you are feeling better. I know those drugs can really wipe you out. Take care.

Jen,
I am so sorry about the Bears. That was dirty what Douglass did to Miller. That made me mad I can just imagine how you guys felt. We got another week to go. These games take to much out of me. Gotta rest after.

Well, I weighed yesterday and lost the last 2 pounds from vacation. Now I am fresh for the New Year.

Hi Myra,JanieD,Viola, Ruth and Zoe. I hope I did not miss anyone.
Terri

Last edited by points; 01-21-2002 at 12:42 AM.
Old 01-21-2002, 07:41 AM   #6  

Angry

Happy Monday Only cause I'm off work today

Terri, you are very welcome. If it wasnt for you I wouldn't have heard of nightime points. So thanks buddy
It so strange how something so simple can work so well. I guess it all depends on if you're real hungry during the day or evenings. I'm always hungrier after 6:00 pm. Who ever thought of this came across something BIG!!!! Even though some say it's a mind game, who cares, it's working!! Woooohoooo 2 lbs.!!!!! WTG. Thanks for the breakfast ideas. I can't wait to try the BLT.

Zoe, a lot of people have to work today. David & Pete didn't get the day off. Well, Pete gets MLK off but they made it a working holiday which is double time. My week is short since I only work monday thru thursday so I'm a happy camper.

At the WW meeting Friday my leader asked when is eating a big problem, at work or at home? Some said at work cause there's goodies all around. For me it's at home cause I'm not busy like I am when I'm working. It was an interesting topic.

Ladies, I'll be back this evening. I'm staying home most of the day. Just have to run out to get a birthday card for one of my co-workers.

Love,
Es

Last edited by Livinghealthy; 01-21-2002 at 07:43 AM.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:48 PM   #7  

Hi guys

I think we have 2 #116's. Jen started a new thread too. So, don't forget to read her post.

Zoe - Yes, I feel really good about the 2.5 lbs. loss - its a good start, but I'm still feeling crappy with this bronchitis. I just feel very tired all the time. I feel like I'm 98 years old I think I'm beginning to look it too - willie looks at me funny when he comes home. Maybe I should put some make up on and get out of pajamas - its just that I'm sooooooooo comfortable like this.

Jen - Sorry your Bears lost, but at least you got to watch them lose on a big screen t.v. Maybe they'll win next year. Let me know how you guys do with this dinner point counting thingy.

Es - I'm home for MLK day too, but I have a feeling I'll be home for DLP day tomorrow too (that's Dianne Lynn Padro day) If I don't feel better, I'm not going in. Cause then I'll wind up being out the rest of the week.

Terri - congrats on the Steeler's win -- so what does this mean, did they win the world series (or is that just baseball)???? I'm so ingorant when it comes to football!

Myra - must be pretty in your area right now with the snow. Willie and I go up to Ellenville every year, which is so beautiful in the summer. We've gone when the leave changes too, but it must be beautiful in the winter with the snow. Prolly looks like a picture postcard.

How are you guys doing? Ruth, Viola, Janie, Sandy? Hope everyone is well. Talk to you's later.

P.S. I need some new gifs -- any ideas? You all seem to have some cool new ones. I'll steal them, of course, but give me a site anyway! LOL

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 01-21-2002, 02:03 PM   #8  

Angry

{{{{{{Jen}}}}}} there's 2 #116's. Maybe we should finish up 116 here. It only goes up to 15 posts then it jumps to page two. Then you could change the second 116 to 117. Does that make sense

Dianne/Mrya I use to go up to Ellenville with my parents when I was a kid. I would enjoy it much more now. Back then all I wanted to do was hang out with my friends back home. We're getting lots of rain today so most of the snow is melting. Dianne, I really feel bad for you. I hope the bronchitis clears up soon

Be back later

Love,
Es
Old 01-21-2002, 03:21 PM   #9  
Queen of the Fresh Start

HERE ARE THE POSTS FROM THE DUPLICATE #116 THREAD!:

01-21-2002 11:22 AM

The snows here keep going and going. Today it was just a little more than a dusting, but enough to make you think twice about driving if you don't have to. I can't wait for spring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01-21-2002 12:06 PM

Hi Gals

We are having a snowy day here too.
Dave, my older son is on his way back to school today. It is about 100 miles away. We asked him to call when he arrives as he is heading into the bad weather.

My car is ready to pick up. The mechanic said it was a good call to get towed back home as the axle could have snapped. I keep saying thank goodness it is only money, not someone getting hurt. That is alway in the back of my mind since mom's accident.

All is well here, I have been trying some new recipes, today will be a vegetarian chili soup.

Jen, Those breakfast ideas look great. Thanks for thanking me, but I didn't post any. I will be trying some too as I usually get into a rut after a while.

Hi Myra, How much snow is on the ground where you are?

Dianne I hope your bronchitis is clearing up.

Not much else is going on here, just trying to stay warm, I hope to check in again later.

Have a great Sunday Es, Terri, Janie, Viola, Ruth, and Zoe.

hugs, Sandy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-21-2002 12:15 PM

We probably have a little over a half a foot on the ground now -- some left from about a week ago, about three inches from Saturday and maybe another inch if that much, so far, today. How about you, Sandy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-21-2002, 03:32 PM   #10  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Okay, my trip to LaLaLand was great .......why I began that duplicate thread #116 is beyond me! Let's just use this one, and the next new one will be 117, if that's allright w/everyone!

Terri, congrats on the two pounds!!

Myra, I was just thinking this morning that winter should be over by now! And we haven't even had any snow to speak of. Hang in there...spring will be here soon.

be back later,
~Jen
Old 01-21-2002, 04:28 PM   #11  

Talking

Jen, you are too funny. Lalaland I'm always in lalaland! Sometimes I worry about myself.

Myra & Sandy, you got alot of snow. What I'm worried about is the little that's left freezes at night & I'll be thinking of Pete & Dave driving in it. I am terrified of black ice. Time is flying. Spring is right around the corner.

Sandy, that veggie chili soup sounds good. I orderd WW new cookbook. They sent me the offer thru the mail. If I don't like it I can send it back within 30 days. I pretty much eat the same ole thing. Yet for Pete I go all out. You figure.

I have the munchies today. I haven't been out all day. I did get on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I hate when I feel this way. I'm still within my points. I'm drinking alot of water. I'll be making 50 trips to the bathroom tonight.

Till tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2002, 04:57 PM   #12  

Hi everybody!
I weighed in at home and it says I lost .5, so I'm glad about that! So my numbers are 194.5/188/160-140. I'm trying this counting points starting at dinner thing. So far it is helping. I also stocked up on ff hot cocoa which gives me my chocolate & sugar fix. I hope to get some ff crackers today. With a little low fat peanut butter, that makes a decent snack as well.
Old 01-21-2002, 07:54 PM   #13  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Hi Everybody!

Well, I got through a Monday without a hitch. I've been off every Monday for the last 6 or so, so this was hard but I made it. I'll be honest you's guys, I don't feel like I lose an OUNCE this past week and it's almost weigh day (Wednesday). I feel the same and am afraid to get on the scale Wednesday morning. It's just about TOM and that surely won't help. Listen to me......stressing over something that didn't happen yet.

Terri ~ Weigh to go girl on that 2 pounds!! Woo Hoo!! That is so terrific at this point in your weight loss. I'm dancin' here for ya'. (P.S. I stole your scale, I love it!!)

Es ~ I ordered that WW cookbook too, the offer that came in the mail. So I'm waiting for it now.

Dianne ~ you poor thing, still with that bronchitis. Are you still taking something? I know what you mean about staying in your PJ's and not wanting to get dressed. It's so comfy like that although I tend to wonder what Greg is thinking when I do that too. Not the most romantic look, huh? Get better soon.

Jen ~ I was laughing at your LaLaLand too. That's me most days.

Viola ~ Congrats on losing that 1/2 pound! It's when we least expect it that we appreciate those little jumps.

Hi to all the rest of you's gals. Greg will be home with my son Chris any moment and I should make their din-din. (I had grilled cheese ~ fat free cheese and light bread and WOW chips) Have a wonderful evening.

Again, Woo Hoo to everyone who lost this week!!
Old 01-21-2002, 08:48 PM   #14  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Having a real munchie day. Hopefully I won't do too much damage. Just grabbing little pieces of food, each less than a point each. I don't even know how to count it. Don't know why. I hate this.
Old 01-21-2002, 11:14 PM   #15  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Me too Myra, me too.
Closed Thread