Old 11-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #1  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Default Weekly Chat Nov 12-18

Morning ladies...I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

Went shopping and bought some winter clothes for the kidos on Sat and then just cleaned and played on Sun - my life is so predictable.

Scale was down 3 lbs this week even after the sugar cookie incidents (both of them)...so I am pleased.

I am off to work so everyone have a great day!
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #2  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone!

i also hope everyone's weekend was great. i ended up having the whole weekend off, i met a great guy last night, i also got a phone call from an old flame! things are looking up!

i also got to spend some wonderful time with my sisters and mother!!

happy monday to all of you!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

AHHHH!!! I'm having a really really bad day! I'm completely unmotivated to do anything - looking at the scale and wondering if it's worth it. I need some instant results today! GRRR

Then to top it all off, my ex gets ahold of me becuase he caught wind that DD was going to be at his parents this weekend. So now I get to deal with the fact that he's going to jump into my daughter's life - make all sorts of promises that he won't keeep and then jump out again. I'M PISSED!!!!

I'm working my *** off to support the two of us - I have an incredible boyfriend that loves her to death and yet he feels the need to ruin our lives time after time. He reeks havoc on her little 5 year old heart... and I'm the one that yet again gets to pick up the pieces! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry guys - i need to vent. I just don't know how to fix it!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies.

My weekend was alright. I studied Friday night, Saturday I went to my sisters and took care of her (she had shoulder surgery last week), had a trip to the Urgent Care clinic on Saturday night because it looks like she has a skin infection because of her arm being wrapped up. Then Sunday more taking care of her. I actually just got back to my place, I missed my morning class because I was over there and had to straiten things out with her Doctor. She called to tell them what happened on Saturday and the reciptionist said she couldn’t come in the office for her follow up because she is contagious. Well that is problematic because she is post-opt and they need to tell her what to do so her should doesn’t freeze up and make the whole surgery pointless. So after a “nice” discussion with her and the office manager the decided that they were going to talk to the doctor who (big surprise) agreed with me that he had to see her this week and couldn’t wait another week. So now I need to go to class and work.

The highlight of my weekend (which I reported on Saturday) is I finally got to my pre-vacation weight of 176. So now hopefully I can start working my way to my goal.

Lovin – Good Job on being down three pounds.

Jana – Ohhh a new guy I’m glad to hear that after how last week was ending for you with all the boy drama.

Eny – I’m sorry to hear about the ex. That is so unfair to your daughter that he makes promises and then doesn’t fulfill them. That is terrible.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #5  
Proud Mom of 6

Oh enygirl - I am so sorry that you are having to deal with that.

My ex husband can be the same way. Making promises and then not showing up or coming through with anything. There is really nothing that you can do to fix it sweetie.

It is like torture to see your little ones hurting and that is when my mama bear claws come out too, but kids are resiliant and they tend to bounce back quickly. Just be there for your daughter and let her know how much she is loved. It sounds like you have a great boyfriend right now.

Just hang in there and hopefully things will get better.

remember - your are such a good sister. Good job again on the pre vacation weight!

jana - I am so glad that things are looking up for you. Where are you finding all these great guys...cause I need to go there. Ever since my divorce I tend to attract every needy, jerk within a 50 mile radius.

Last edited by lovinlifex2; 11-12-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Well, look whos back! lol... The past couple of weeks have been horrible for me... I don't really know what triggered it, I'm thinking it's a combination of a change to cold weather and stress from school. I have definitely fallin off track. I worked out maybe once last week. The food hasn't been that bad, compared to my eating habits before this "lifestlye" change, but it still wasn't good. I'm trying to LOSE weight not maintain! I'm just going to put these past two weeks behind me and focus on the future. I have made a goal for Thanksgiving that I am probably not going to meet, but that's ok, I'm going to try and get as close to it as possible. Anyway, I'm just looking for a way to vent. It always makes me feel better and helps be get back on track when I post on here! Have a great Monday ladies!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #7  
It's on like donkey kong!

S/C/G: 199/160/135

Height: about 5'5"

Well... Lovin and jusj... glad you had a wonderful weekend.

enygirl - I'm sorry things are so rough right now. I hope that your ex either backs off or follows through...

I had a decent weekend... could have been better calorie-wise, but not too shabby. Went out to Howl at the Moon with some friends... drank A LOT! Barely ate dinner bc of the awkward timing of hte happy hour and then proceeded to get wrecked. Yikes! I layed low the rest of the weekend and was very careful with cals yesterday... I just can't seem to pass 170... I've been hovering for the past week... I just want to hit -30lbs and kiss the 170's goodbye!

So, don't want to go to class tonight... ugh!
hope2loseit4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:20 PM   #8  

wow...a lot happened in the time it took me to post the last post... part was typed during my planning and now I finished after the last class I teach... oops! I'll have to read the other posts to comment... sorry ...confusion!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:34 PM   #9  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

lovin - i don't know girl!1 it's like everybody can tell that i'm finally truely over my ex and all they want to do now is hook me up! a sav-on rep just came into my office and chatted with me, then on his way out he ran into the counslor who was also his couns in high school. after he left the couns asks me if 27 is to old for me! i'm like why is everybody trying to set me up!! just last week the ot came in and told me she ran into one of her son's friends and she wants to set me up with him. he's about 30-31 and she also asked me if that was to old. the guy i meet yesterday is one of my bff cousins.

i don't have any complaints!! i'm lovin it!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #10  

aw envy girl!
u sound like a truly loving mom to worry about her heart so much, yes kids have feelings and memories that last a lifetime.
Wish your day was better, keep your chin & spirits up!
chickyboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #11  

Thanks for all the well wishing and positive thoughts. I talked to my ex's dad and explained my side of things. He completely agreed with me - and actually has no idea how the ex found out she's going up there. Now you have to understand if he wanted to spend time with her - and be a dad, and be constant in her life I would have NO PROBLEM at all!!! but this in and out - never calling stuff just is too much for both her and I to take.

On the other hand - DD made the cutest picture at school today. They had to write what they're thankful for and draw a picture of it. Hunter's says: "I am thakful for god bekuz he halps pepol." (she's 5) I thought it was adorable! Definately one that's going to work with me!

So today didn't end up too bad... and now I'm off to do my workout! WOO HOO!
Old 11-13-2007, 01:03 AM   #12  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

It's amazing how skipping coming here for a couple days makes me feel like I've been MIA forever...

My weekend has been pretty good. I'm on reading break right now (UVIC gives us 2 more days off after today being Rememberance day...). Anyways I'm home visiting family and friends. It's pretty good, but I just don't feel like I'm doing any work. And I need to be doing work. I'm so afraid I'm going to start failing all my classes... Which i won't but still, I hate getting those crappy grades.
Sigh
Plus let's just say my eating has been wonderful either, and it's almost TOM so I'm feel just, ick. Hopefully it gets better soon. I'm trying to get in lots of veggies to make up for the other crap I'm putting in my body, but at the same time I'm trying not to stress myself out about food and school.

lovinglife - Congrats on the 3lbs down!!!

Jana - glad to hear about the new boys. Glad things are looking up and that you had a good time with your mom and sister.

enygirl - that sounds so frustrating. How can anyone do that to someone they love? your daughter sounds absolutely adorable. And the pic and message for what she's thankful for is just darling.

caseygail - Vent away. I love coming on here and venting too, and seeing what's new with everyone. And I know the feeling about maintaining. Although it's a victory of a sort it's not the dierection we really want to be going is it?

remember - Congrats on getting down to pre vacation weight. And I hope everything goes alright with your sister. And with your work.

Today I applied for another University which has the program I want to get into (deitetics... I love food and the science of it )... And I'm so scared of leaving Victoria and all my friends again it's not even funny. I'm already thinking about how much I'm going to miss them.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #13  

Wahoo!!!!! I did it! I've finally lost 30 lbs. 30.2 to be exact! I kissed the 170's goodbye!!! I'm almost halfway to my goal!

Off to work! Have a great day!
Old 11-13-2007, 08:20 AM   #14  

Hope CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LOSS!!! I can't wait until I can kiss the 170's goodbye.. then again i have to see them first - hopefully I'll meet them by the end of the month and kiss them good by by the New Year!
Old 11-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #15  
Proud Mom of 6

I am glad that yesterday is over...on to a new day.

cats tongue - it is nice being w family, but when you feel out of routine it is hard...hang in there. Good luck on applying at the other University.

hope2lose - yeah!!! Congrats on leaving the 170's and not looking back - great job!

caseygail - hang in there you have came a long way...you have lost 24lbs. You are doing awesome just need to get back in the swing of things. Good luck - you can do it!

jana - oh honey I know about being fixed up too. It seems like everybody has that perfect brother/cousin/friend that they know whould just be perfect for you. Maybe I am just not putting out the right vibes. My divorce is just final a year in Dec so I am just stepping back in the dating pool. I was with my ex since I was 15 and a sophmore in high school. So I never really dated or been with anyone else and to be honest it is pretty scary. I am just taking it slow and steady and hoping that mr right will find me someday.

Hope everyone has a great day!