Old 11-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #1  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Accu Weight Loss Program ??

Hi Ladies ~

Does anyone know much about the Accu Weight Loss Program? It is a diet and breathing program with the aid of accupressure beads placed behind your ears. A friend of mine has been doing it with great success and has asked me to do it with him. I'm not so sure I can do the diet part.... it doesn't sound so healthy to me but just wondered if anyone else had tried it or heard of it.

Thanks!!
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:37 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Out of curiousity, what is the diet part? I've never heard of it myself.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:35 AM   #3  
Sandra

Hi Nelie~
It's a mixture of milk products, fruits and vegetables. No starches, no meat. You get all your fat and protein through the milk products and your vitamins and minerals through the fruits and veggies.

And of course you want to add an exercise program so you'll be toning as you're losing the weight.

I've decided to GO WITH IT so wish me luck.... I've started this morning!!! Woo Hoo!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #4  
Sandra

Bumping this thread up, hoping more people will see it and somebody will be doing this.... I started it yesterday and would love to compare notes!!
Old 11-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #5  

I checked out the menu..It sounds VERY hard to follow. I just don't know about just milk and yogurt all day? The actual foods you are eating are very healthy and he is careful about no sugar in anything.

So how did you first day go? I may try it? I am a little nervous about it?
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #6  
Sandra

My first day went really well. OK, let me rephrase that. I actually did it which means it went well but there were several times I went to the fridge automatically just looking for something to eat. The biggest problem really was that I HATE whole milk with a passion so I didn't think I could do it but I got creative and mixed 4 oz. at a time with other things so that made it work. Example: 4 oz. whole milk with 4 oz. diet root beer for a Root Beer Float flavor. It was awesome.

Were you able to find a menu without signing up for anything? I'd love the website for that if you have it. I only have the stuff the doctor gave me which is pretty basic so I'm just asking lots of questions. He did the program and he's giving me the stuff for free so I didn't sign up... I'm his "test" subject. lol

The part with the accupressure beads and the breathing is great. I love the holistic approach to healthier body and healthier mind. I would love to do this with you if you want to join. Feel free to PM me anytime.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Question

Hi Sandra,

Congratulations on reaching your current goal! Are you still on the Accu Weight plan? If so, how do you like it?

Jean
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #8  
Sandra

Hi Jean~

Thanks!! I actually took a hiatus from the plan due to some serious family illnesses that had me on the road a lot so it was too difficult to follow the plan for a while. Things have settled a bit so I've just started back up again and yes I like the plan. As long as I do all three parts I can do it well. If I skip any parts or cheat on any parts it seems it really effects the other parts.

What are you doing for your weight loss?

~ Sandra
Old 05-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #9  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Hi! Im new here, but I'm doing the same diet that you're doing!
I actually was on it before.. but it was very on and off..
Starrynight is offline   Reply With Quote