Goal Photo Album - NightengaleShane 40lbs down - LOTS of photos

NightengaleShane
11-05-2007, 01:56 PM
:eek:

I found out my scale was off by 2 pounds today, which makes me already at goal!! :woohoo:

I'm going to post my story in a little bit. In the meantime, here are some pictures of my weight loss journey! (Beware, dial-up users, there are A LOT of pictures!)

I just wanted to show my love...:D
http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/13513.jpg

And HERE is a BIG, SINCERE smile:
http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/135smile.jpg

I had a great time on New Year's 2006 and at my HW, I saw these pics and did not even realize how chubby I had gotten! The following pictures are of me at 175 pounds:

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/fat1.jpg
http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/fattyc.jpg
I was only smiling because I was next to my girlfriend:
http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/fathappy.jpg

I rarely allowed people to take pictures of me at my HW. However, after meeting the members of one of my favorite bands, The Cliks, pictures had to be taken. This was in June 2007, at the start of my weight loss journey:
http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/175.jpg

After I lost 30 pounds (145), I really started developing some confidence AND outstanding muscletone:
http://www.custom-international.com/recent3.jpg

I was pretty happy about that:
http://www.custom-international.com/recentsmile.jpg

Since I found out today that I hit my goal weight, I had a great love affair with my camera.

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/1359.jpg

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/pose.jpg

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/1350.jpg

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/13510.jpg

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/1353.jpg

http://www.custom-international.com/weightloss/1358.jpg

ONE MONTH UPDATE PICS (12.04.07 - I also dyed my hair black and like it much more this way)
Yeah yeah, I like striking silly poses. I have actually done modeling in the past, though :lol:

http://custom-international.com/narcissism/drpepper.jpg

mandalinn82
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
YAY SHANE!!!!

:carrot: :cb: :broc: :broc: :cb: :carrot:

and a whole lot of

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meg
11-05-2007, 02:07 PM
You, my dear, are looking simply gorgeous! And you earned every one of those photos with all your hard work. :D Look how much your face has changed -- from a round moon to delicate, sculpted cheekbones. And you have that cute little pointed chin now. :)

You've come a long, long way and I hope you can look back on your before photos and see what wonderful changes you've accomplished. You're young and full of energy -- and now you can live your life to its very fullest, without the burden of your excess weight. Nothing can hold you back now!

You say that you love 3FC ... I hope you know that you've earned a very special place in all of our hearts too. :hug:

HarpoChicoGroucho
:congrat: You look great!! I think everyone should include a 3FC shoutout in their goal photo! That's a great idea! But we'll always remember you as the first :D Great job!!

cbmare
Wow! You look wonderful. All your hard work is paid off!

ksk571
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
WOW Shane! You look amazing! You've been working hard to get where you are and it shows! Thanks for posting your pictures. They are very inspiring!

Cassie501107
11-05-2007, 02:13 PM
You look GREAT! COngrats on hitting goal!:hug:

nylisa
11-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Congratulations!! You look great!

GONNABE165
11-05-2007, 02:15 PM
:dancer:Congratulations!! you look awesome.:congrat:

Azure
11-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Shane, you look awesome!! Your progress pics are so inspiring :) I wish I had let people take more photos of me at my highest weight, so I would have something to look back to. I have very few to remind me of how far I've come personally--I'm glad you can have that! :hug: WOOT!

shananigans
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
:congrat:

You look great.

3fc hearts you too!

evilwomaniamshe
11-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Night,
You reached goal, that is FANTASTICO! :hat::celebrate::hat::celebrate: You look amazing, but seriously night, you outta post another picture one with atleast a great big smile on that face of yours. Did you notice you are smiling in almost all of your pictures when you were heavier? Well now is the time you outta be grinning from ear to ear, come on girl I double dare ya to post a smiley shot! :hat::celebrate::hat::celebrate:
~wendalyn :hat::celebrate::hat::celebrate:

Hmnnn..... do ya think the prunes helped???

grneyedmustang
11-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Congrats, Shane! You are definitely an inspiration.

Rosario
11-05-2007, 02:43 PM
that shout out is so perez hiltonesque. LOL. I love it!!!

You look great!!! Congrats on hitting your goal!!!!!!!

BillBlueEyes
11-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Congratulations for hitting your goal, Shane,

Job well done.

NightengaleShane
11-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Heeee I feel special now, knowing I am the first one to make an "I <3 3FC" sign. :D

Wendalyn, I posted a couple smiling pictures JUST FOR YOU. :p feel special! ;)

I smile ALL THE TIME in person, but I always feel like my picture smile is so fake and forced.

Azure - Every time I see your icon, I think of Nicole Kidman... I swear... :) I was either drunk or getting drunk in all my HW pictures... I probably wouldn't let people take so many pics of me if I was sober :lol: THAT is probably why I was so freely smiling, too!

Meg - "Look how much your face has changed -- from a round moon to delicate, sculpted cheekbones. And you have that cute little pointed chin now." <----I'm going to have to print that out and look at that comment any time I am having an insecure "I think I'm FAT" day :o What an elaborate compliment! :D

losinitin07
11-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah:congrat:good job you look great .

Casandra
11-05-2007, 03:14 PM
You started on my birthday! (btw, you smell like butt! ^.^)

happy bunnies ^____^

You look totally awesome. AAAANNNNDDDD I MISS TALKING TO YOU. <3 my bestest chica, congrats on your goal making...thing. *offers up a cheddar bay biscuit*

How sad is it, those things have like 9g of fat each? :(

I guess its my turn to make with the losing weight now? :P

*big huggles*

Justwant2Bhealthy
11-05-2007, 03:21 PM
:congrat: SHANE ~ what a big difference from just a couple of days ago ;) ~ I agree that we need to see new photos with smiles in them. It's hard to believe that just 40 pounds changes one's looks so much; now you can make up a small photo album of before and afters to look at as you work thru your maintenance phase ... ROSEBUD

BUT for now, you can celebrate, again ...

:broc: :dance: :carrot: :dance: :cb: :dance: :dancer:

anajjana
11-05-2007, 03:24 PM
you look wonderful!!!

congrats!!! can't wait to join you!!

cakses
11-05-2007, 03:27 PM
you look awesome!

NightengaleShane
11-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm smiling now, everyone. Refresh page one! ;)

Casandra - I'll get on MSN, then. :yes: And OOO! OOO! Cheddar Bay Biscuit!! I'm craving some Red Lobster now. I can't believe they have 9g fat, either. in ONE little biscuit around TWO SMALL inches in diameter? BAH! No WONDER it's so easy to get fat.

You have a lot of stairs at your job. You should run up and down them for minutes at a time and annoy everybody. :D

Addicted5915
11-05-2007, 03:40 PM
you look great!!

alinnell
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
You look great! But like I tell my DD, you should smile more!!! You have a very pretty smile!

Suzanne 3FC
11-05-2007, 03:51 PM
WOW, you look fantastic! That's such a big difference, and you've really worked hard. Well done!

:congrat: :congrat: :congrat:

NightengaleShane
11-05-2007, 03:55 PM
You look great! But like I tell my DD, you should smile more!!! You have a very pretty smile!

Get me drunk and my face will hurt from grinning by the end of the night :D

JayEll
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
HOTT NESS!!! :drool:

You are practically a different person... Amazing, isn't it? And you stuck with it through thick and thin and FLORIDA!!!! :rofl:

Well Shane, :congrat: :encore: You've done a tremendously good thing for your health and well being! Now you keep up that maintenance, grrl!

:woohoo:

Jay

settie
11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow, Shane! You look fabulous. Very inspiring for me to keep going.

:cheer: :dance: Congrats! :dance: :cheer:

evilwomaniamshe
11-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Nite,
Thats what I'm talkin about, flaunt those pearly whites! Thanks for updating smiley shots. By the way, your sober smile is striking too. Congrats again for being such a successful loser! I mean that last line in a good way....

Spinymouse
11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Amazing! Thanks for all the inspiring photos! What a difference 40 pounds can make! Congratulations! You look very attractive and confident.

NightengaleShane
11-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm so surprised at how many comments I'm getting regarding how different I look after 40 pounds. 20 of them were for my health and 20 more were for my vanity ;)

It IS strange to see pics of myself at my HW, but it's even MORE strange to see pics of myself NOW, knowing that I'm fit and healthy :eek: I feel like a different person all around, but I'll post more about that with my story (I'm working on the story... hehe)

You look very attractive and confident.

Confident, oh yes. Too much sometimes. Despite the vanishing chins, my head has enlarged immensely ;) I've always meant to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your SOCKS :love:

HOTT NESS!!! :drool:

And you stuck with it through thick and thin and FLORIDA!!!! :rofl:

Jay

:lol: :lol:
My, my, I was SUCH a negative person pre-weight loss. If I found a way to hate something, I was all over hating it. Now, I'm just a happy person who rants often. It's a healthy thing to do :lol:

butterflykim
11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
:)
wow shane
u look fabulous. well done.
congratulations on reaching your goal!
:)

JenJam
11-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Shane thank you for posting the pics - I made a start today, I KNOW I can do it, I've done it before, but i seems like a looooooooooong way to goal. Seeing before and after pics really do help - thank you. I'll be keeping an eye out for the story too - see if I can pick up some tips.

And you do look great - not only slimmer but you look younger and happier too.

OptimistK
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
SHANE!!! You made it!!! :bravo: chica!!! You are looking soooooo fab.

I remember when I joined 3fc this summer you were so kind to me from the start, your presence here is so pleasant and your before and after photos are so inspiring.

You are beautiful, inside and out. Congrats to you, miss!

NightengaleShane
11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Awww Kim Renee, thank you for your super kind words... if I wasn't already sunburned, you would have made me blush a little :) :o

JenJam, damn right you can do it! :D We all have to start somewhere, right? When I first started posting here, my ticker had not moved yet and I was anxious to get it moving when I saw other people's progress. :wel3fc: and if you keep posting here, it will be hard not to lose... you and I had the same amount of weight to lose... if i can do it, you can, too... :yes:

Funny how I look happier when in most of the pics, I'm not even smiling ;)

losinitin07
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM
I have been struggling for weeks because I was not losing as fast I thought I should be. Have had days I just wanted to give up. Seeing your pictures and reading your story has been an inspiration to me and I'm sure to a lot of others.I know this takes time. Thank you Shane for sharing it has given me a new out look and I appreciate all the wonderful ,supportive 3FC members who encourage and love all of us who are struggling . Thanks again Shane :hug:

EZMONEY
11-05-2007, 10:32 PM
;) WINK ;)

BattleAx
11-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Shane, you look wonderful! Healthy, fit, and slender. Yay!

ennay
11-06-2007, 12:24 AM
you look maaaaaaahvelous:carrot: (are you old enough to remember that?)

Cats tongue
11-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Wow Shane!!!

What an amazing difference!

I'm especially jealous of your muscle tone. Very nice.

maalisse
11-06-2007, 04:11 AM
YAY! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. :) You and your gf are both so gorgeous!! I wish I had your arms. :lol: Trade?

It's amazing how much difference 40 lb can make, isn't it? I'm so happy that you have achieved your goal. I see your next goal is an NSV, which is awesome. :cheer2: It feels good to take the focus off the number and onto the NSV's, doesn't it? (Well, there's always some focus on the number, but I think you catch what I mean!)

aphil
11-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Congrats Shane-you look wonderful!!!!!!!! :hug:

I have always wanted to tell you BTW, that you have the most amazing eyes-no matter what your weight! :o

Keep up the good work! Congrats on making it to maintenance and goal!

NightengaleShane
11-06-2007, 08:33 AM
ennay - believe it or not, I DO remember "mahhhhvelous" - I guess I'm full of surprises - and thank you. :)

maalisse - I'll trade arms with you if you have nice abs to trade with me :lol: and yes, it DOES feel nice to stop worrying about the scale number and start working on more body-specific things.
and YOU are GORGEOUS, TOO!

Awww, lostin07, glad I could be an inspiration to you. It's hard getting started because if you're anything like me, you're probably setting difficult goals for yourself and trying really hard to be rational. Weight loss *does* take time, but the knowledge you gain from it and the gradual progression of higher self esteem is alllllll worth it.

Aphil - from what I can tell, YOU have beautiful eyes, as well!

BattleAx and Cats tongue, thank you both :D and GARY, are you e-flirting with me? :p

snowangel200369
11-06-2007, 08:53 AM
congrats i would love taking pic of my goal also enjoy.

rosemarie0007
11-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Wow, you look great!!!

I can really relate because my high weight was around 175 and I am the same height. I hope to get to my goal eventually too, thanks for the inspiration!
I've maintained my initial loss for a year, but am hoping to start losing again!
I am thinking south beach, bought the book the other day, did you use any special plan or just calorie counting and exercise?

gailr42
11-06-2007, 09:40 AM
What a difference! Your face is so stirking with all the planes and angles. If I had only seen the before pics, I never would have guessed at the real shape of your face. You should definitely get modeling jobs, now.

Your posts are always thoughtful or entertaining, and I have enjoyed your comments as you traveled along your weight loss journey.

Thanks for the inspiration. You are gorgeous!

modkittn
11-06-2007, 09:55 AM
You look great! But you need to smile more ;) Congratulations!

NightengaleShane
11-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Wow, you look great!!!

I can really relate because my high weight was around 175 and I am the same height. I hope to get to my goal eventually too, thanks for the inspiration!
I've maintained my initial loss for a year, but am hoping to start losing again!
I am thinking south beach, bought the book the other day, did you use any special plan or just calorie counting and exercise?

Nice! We have the same starting weight and the same goal! :)

I did not use any special plan. I tried the Fat Smash Diet at first, but it was just so difficult. I followed the detox phase religiously, EXERCISED like a FIEND and STILL only lost ONE POUND. After that, I said TO **** WITH IT :mad: and had a weekend of eating steak, pretzels, ice cream, and popcorn... THEN I stepped on the scale and noticed a 6 pound loss and decided I had to continue making good choices so that I would keep losing.

I calorie counted and exercised... a lot. I do some form of exercise every day and exercise for 2 hours, 5 days a week. I started out eating 1,800 calories a day, then going to 1,700, 1,600, 1,500, 1,400, 1,300, 1,200, then stayed at 1,200 for awhile and started upping my calories when I hit a plateau. I started out riding my bike long distances right away, then started running (jogging, really - I did C25K) after I lost around ten pounds. I love running now and have also incorporated stairs into my workout routine for 30-45 minutes twice a week (I would do it more, but I have to go to the stadium and the student athletes are practicing during the week days).

I was and still am VERY diligent about my calorie counting. I make sure to log EVERYTHING I eat into FitDay, regardless of HOW BAD it is for me. I slipped up more times than I could possibly count... THAT is why I could never follow a diet plan. I did have a few guidelines, though: at least 100g protein, less than 25g fat, and 25g fiber.

I've found the biggest thing in weight loss is to be completely honest with yourself without beating yourself up. It's hard, but if you can find the balance, you'll go far.

Heather
11-06-2007, 10:21 AM
OMG, you don't look like the same person at all!!! And that outfit looks great!!!

SoulBliss
11-06-2007, 10:24 AM
:woohooo: You are AMAZING Dahling, Simply FAB-ulous! You are beautiful, inside and OUT! Hotness, personified (and ****-o! SEXY, sultry, girlfriend too!). :cp:

purpleorc
11-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks for sharing your photographs of yourself. Wow what a change in you Shane you look wonderful. Enjoy your success you have earned it.

maalisse
11-06-2007, 03:56 PM
maalisse - I'll trade arms with you if you have nice abs to trade with me :lol: and yes, it DOES feel nice to stop worrying about the scale number and start working on more body-specific things.
and YOU are GORGEOUS, TOO!
My abs are still a little too squishy to trade yet, unfortunately, though I'm pleased to have, as someone here once said, a bellybutton that goes ":o" instead of ":(". (Hehehehe...) Guess I'll just keep working on my arms, then. ;)

And, shhhh! My ego will hear you!! It's getting a little too big for its britches lately... :lol:

junebug41
11-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow Shane!!! You look just awesome, dearie!!!! And those cheekbones!

canarysong
11-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Congratulations on your success! Thank you for sharing your story and photos. You really have motivated me to fight this plateau I'm dealing with right now. Good luck with maintaining!

rosemarie0007
11-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks for sharing your diet information. I actually looked at your fitday because I don't know if I just don't make the right food choices or eat too much or what, that's why I bought south beach, to get a better feel for nutrition. I'm eating 1800 a day. I guess its too much food, but I also exercise 1 to 2 hours 5 days a week and I've done my share of running too, and I also have a physical job, so one would think...I would be losing!!!arghhh,

I actually did weigh 135 for a while and my average adult weight was 150. Well hopefully I'll figure it out, oh well. Hey congratulations again, I hope I post pictures one day.

hotmama2three
11-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Congrats Shane, you look awesome!!

walking2lose
11-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Awesome job, girl! You were seriously adorable at your HW, but you truly look like a different person now....slim, fit, toned! Congrats and enjoy those loose jeans!

Beach Patrol
11-07-2007, 10:41 AM
WAY TO GO, SHANE!!!!

I bet you feel as amazing as you look!!! Congrats!!!!! :cheers:

Jasmine31
11-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey I am sooo proud of you!! You look great!

practiceliving
11-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Shane, congrats!

You were cute at HW, but now you look HOTT girl!

thenogitsune
11-07-2007, 01:54 PM
You look wonderful. I hope I can keep this up.

JamieY
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Wow, you look really really good! You are really pretty and so is your girlfriend. :yes: Congratulations! I also have decided to maintain at 40 lbs lost and am now focusing on just toning up. Congratulations again! :)

djs06
11-07-2007, 07:28 PM
You look amazing!

:cheer:

ggmugsy
11-09-2007, 05:10 PM
AWESOME!! To me, you look like you've lost more than 40 pounds. Seems like your weight loss has been pure FAT and not muscle. Good for you!

GatorgalstuckinGA
11-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Shane- your pics ROCK! keep it up girl...you look amazing...gives me inspiration to put down the beer and get to work LOL. I also love how you constantly change you avitar...i need to do that more. Give people something new to look at...woohooo..you are doing so awesome!

Shy Moment
11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Nightengale
You really look nice. Way to go.

xJox
11-10-2007, 01:09 PM
You look HOT!! WTG!!! I can see a major difference in your body, but you look much happier too.

ellis
11-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Shane, you look fabulous, dah'ling! :yay: Hang on to that feeling of empowerment... it'll get you through life. :hug:

veggielover
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Holy hotness is all I can say!

SamSuni06
11-17-2007, 12:29 AM
That's freakin awesome. I'm totally inspired. I had the same start weight like you but seeing you reach your goal tells me I can do it too. Thank you!

Gamerchick
11-18-2007, 04:34 PM
AND...THE BEST PART OF IT ALL.

You didn't starve to do it.

:hug::hug:

ily, baby!

trooworld
11-19-2007, 12:00 AM
You look FABULOUS! You are gorgeous, and you've worked so hard! You are a true inspiration...congrats.

booskibabe
11-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Wow! Congrats Shane! You look great - what a transformation. WTG!
:congrat::carrot::bravo:

Jennifer 3FC
11-25-2007, 09:36 PM
:broc: WOWWWW! What a difference! You look genuinely refreshed in your after pics! Such a huge difference on the inside that is peeking out. Happiness and confidence are wonderful feelings. :) Congratulations to you!!

NightengaleShane
11-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Jennifer! :) Hee, you just popped out of the woodwork... and I feel flattered that you did so commenting on my pics! :o

I think it's really interesting/neat/cool/awesome how people notice how much happier I am after losing weight even though I'm not smiling in most of my pics. ;)

Of course, they'd be right... I feel like a totally new person now in so so many ways... like I said before, this is the first time in my entire life that I've finally found comfort and peace with my body.

NightengaleShane
12-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Hah, I just updated with one month progress pics. (Now that I've lost weight, I'm working hardcore on muscletone :))

Jennifer 3FC
12-05-2007, 12:00 AM
:strong: Way to go!!! You'll have 6 pack abs in no time. :D

evilwomaniamshe
12-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Hey Nite,
The new hue suits ya, nice new pics! Congrats on landin the Biggie job interview, here's hopin you nail it! Here's to Cha-Ching paydays real soon for you!

ericajones80
12-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Looks like you'll have to get a Diet Dr. Pepper tee now!!! Congrats!

NightengaleShane
12-05-2007, 10:47 AM
:lol: Erica, if they had one, I would totally buy it! :D

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Wendalyn :) Speaking of which, I need to go shopping for a really HOT AWESOME business suit to wow everybody on my interview... with a low cut blowse coming down at JUST the right length to keep it classy while still showing the girls... hahaha... I think the "girls" have worked to help get me hired many times before...

xJox
12-06-2007, 01:33 AM
You are looking HOT!

maalisse
12-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Your eyes are so intense!! Beautiful pictures. :)

NightengaleShane
12-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks baileysmomma - you are always so encouraging :D

and maalisse, like I said before, YOUR eyes are just as amazing... and so is your well defined jawline.

anajjana
12-14-2007, 03:25 PM
you look ahhmazing darling...

TurboLeda
12-15-2007, 01:25 PM
yeah shane!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!! YOU LOOK HOT!

leanmoomercows
12-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey Shane! Congratulations on hitting goal, that's so exciting!!! Especially with the scale being off 2 pounds, if I found out my scale was off 2 pounds, I would ecstatic even if I wasn't at goal yet!! haha

I thought you looked great in the before pictures. Regardless, you look much more confident and healthier now! And you should be, that's an amazing job! I'm very impressed at how much bigger you smile now. :D

:congrat:

Jeannette311
12-15-2007, 09:17 PM
I know exactly what you went through, b/c I am stuck there myself!

But go you, you look AWESOME!

Steelslady
12-16-2007, 05:05 AM
NS, you are just adorable. I am so proud of you! :cp:

You should go back to modeling- you have the body and the looks for it. Awesome pics.

*~marie~*
12-17-2007, 10:56 PM
WTG You sure look alot happier!

wishes
12-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Wow you are totally hot - i like your poses, and the darker hair. It totally suits you!
It took a second looking at the before pics to even figure out which person you were :O

Congrats on a job well done!

coolgirl1014
01-12-2008, 07:11 AM
I know this is late, but you look so good girl! Your eyes are gorgeous!

skinnyvanilly2b
01-15-2008, 08:58 PM
You look Hot! I am glad you met your goal.... great job, I love seeing pics of great success!! Gets me hyped up!!:flame:

skinnyvanilly2b
01-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Evil woman... Great job!! Prunes could have been a big part! Can we say fiber? I agree with the smiles.. When i reach my goal i wont stop smiling!!:dancer:

1fatchica02
01-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Congrats on the weight loss and getting your confidence back.

Whitney Loves Peeps
01-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Shane,

Thanks for commenting in my welcome thread. I just wanted to say that you look great and I love your style. I would love to share your haircut, lol. My hair is down to my butt and I cant seem to let it go. Good job! You look fabulous

-Whitney

NightengaleShane
01-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Whitney, I used to have really long hair - not down to my butt, but past my boobs - I hacked it all off for my 17th birthday and never went back. Sometimes, I actually miss my long hair, but growing it out is A LOT of work and I do NOT want to deal with those nasty, shaggy in between stages. While saying that, if you want to try something new, go for it - hair DOES grow back (and relatively fast!) but you'll have a few months of "bleh" before it reaches original length.

coolgirl - it's NEVER too late to tell me I look good :lol: and judging from your avatar, so do you!! Oh. Floridians unite. haha.

steelslady - I actually have a pending photo shoot... though despite losing all this weight, I do not quite have the body confidence that I had before (when I was thin). I think the loose skin, stretch marks, and deposits of cellulite on my abdomen are the culprit. Thank you for your kind words :hug:

wishes - I LOVE your icon... it's wild and crazy and I can still tell you are pretty despite it! and I am flattered that you think I look like a different person now ;)

Jasmine31
01-18-2008, 02:38 PM
You are looking great Shane! Keep it up!

rakuette
01-26-2008, 10:16 PM
awesome!

chubbywifeyIN
02-25-2008, 02:29 PM
your pictures are great! you are amazing! great job!!!

Katalicious
03-10-2008, 04:42 PM
great pics:D

fabulousonadiet
03-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Way to go!! You look beautiful!

wannabetiny
03-20-2008, 06:48 PM
You look amazing, and you deserve a big CONGRATULATIONS! Very inspiring.

VermontMom
03-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Shane, I have been peeking at your threads since late last year, wishing so much that I was at a goal weight where I could join in and work with you guys on fine-tuning abs...but have only begun to lose enough fat recently to even think it's possible.

What can I say that hasn't already been said about your transformation? Except that I think you need to ride a motorcycle :devil: :D

keep on keepin on, and you're inspiring all of us by showing WHAT CAN BE DONE! :carrot:

junebug41
03-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Shane, come back :(

SoulBliss
03-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Why did she leave? :( I love her. She is a free, bright spirit and a kick @$$ woman. I know that she was recently a "Welcome Wagon" person too. What gives?

walking2lose
03-21-2008, 06:54 AM
I have been wondering the exact same thing!!! Where is shane? Maybe she is going through a tough time or something... I hope nothing is wrong. Has anyone pm'ed her?

Shane, where are you?

rakuette
03-24-2008, 01:16 PM
so i think your post was one of the first ones i looked at when i started here. i have since moved and haven't been back on to 3fc. but i'm back and looked at this post for inspiration again. thanks for being so cool. you rock.

modkittn
03-24-2008, 02:22 PM
I used to PM her about every day. She got a new job and has very little access to 3FC now. I haven't heard from her in over a month!

HeartlessFatstard
03-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Congrats, awesome transformation. And the dog's cute too.

NightengaleShane
03-27-2008, 11:20 AM
:eek: She lives! :eek:

So, I got this job where I had pretty much no access to 3FC, then I got *dropped* from the job due to... well, office politics and bull, quite frankly. I fought hard to get my job back and met up with countless city officials, but nothing really got done. Then, I started training as a firefighter, just to find out that the city had an epiphany and realized they had no money, so they could not hire any new firefighters!

Now, I am trying to find another temp job and am working for myself doing freelance web design and computer repairs in the meantime.

I really didn't have much time to go online and I didn't want to be a downer due to all the crap I was going through.

Here's a HUGE :hug: to all of you... I'm touched, warm, and fuzzy :hug:

Lovely
03-27-2008, 11:33 AM
There she is! :wave:

Sgirl
03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
WOW! You look fabulous! Pictures like these keep me going during the challenging times! Thank you so much for sharing.

SassySar81
04-09-2008, 12:10 AM
wow you look great and you have got a great body!

nylisa
04-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry to hear about the job stuff, but it's great that you've managed to maintain & even keep losing in spite of all that! Glad to see you on the board!

lexi1975
04-12-2008, 07:59 PM
You look great!!!

flutestarkiss9
07-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Look at you! You look great!

Glasgal09
07-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow!! I just wanted to say that you look GREAT, beyond great even. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Tiffanymh
09-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Girl, you look soo good. Keep up the good work. How much did you lose and how did you do it?

Findmyself
09-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Good job!!

yoyonomoreinvegas
09-16-2008, 03:31 PM
See, I think 3FChickees are mentally joined by a common bond - I was just yesterday thinking I hoped everything was OK with Shane and came today to search for her posts to see if I'd just been missing them :D

Sorry you've been having to deal with so many challenges Shane but glad to see you back :hug:

redginger
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
amazing....absolutely amazing. CONGRATS

BBagby8032
09-22-2008, 06:14 AM
thank you for sharing! its wonderful inspiration.

Katelyn
10-21-2008, 03:35 PM
wow! congratulations!

Moonlight Mistress
10-21-2008, 04:01 PM
I know this is an old post, but congrats!

~Utterly Absurd~

Valpal08
11-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Wow! You are an inspiration to me! Just looking at your pictures motivates me into kicking my butt into gear. Thank you for sharing your progress.

jillnicole03
11-07-2008, 10:09 AM
You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!! :congrat:

Cclover
01-04-2009, 05:00 PM
congrats! you look fantastic!! :]

Soon2BFitChick
01-04-2009, 08:28 PM
You look adorable!!! :) Congrats to you; you've done a wonderful job! :cp:

Lori259
02-07-2009, 08:59 PM
great JOB sHANE~ALTHOUGH i COULDN'T GET ALL THE PICS TO LOAD BECAUSE I HAVE DIAL UP! I DID HOWEVER MANAGE TO SEE THE FIRST 11 PICS~ Awesome transformation....You and your girlfriend in the before look so happy together!!!!I cannot wait to make it to my goal. CONGRADULATIONS GIRL!

Annie-Rose
02-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Well done! You look great!

Melinda
02-09-2009, 03:39 AM
You look Hot Hot

jenne1017
02-18-2009, 02:35 AM
You look fabulous!

I am hoping to look half as hot for my wifey soon! Congrats and thanks for posting!

Losing Amber
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Congrats you look amazing!!

chunkychiq
05-18-2009, 10:05 PM
That's awesome! Congrats!

Starify
02-22-2010, 05:20 AM
Wow~ What a big change! :D You look gorgeous. You're face structure is beautiful. :)