The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - Too late to get in?

View Full Version : Too late to get in?

HoosierHeather
11-05-2007, 08:47 AM
We just got cable hooked back up (without it, we only got PBS :) ) and so I'm able to see TBL again. Is it too late for me to jump in here? I know I've missed a lot. If it's not too late, can someone tell me what to do? Where to post? What team? :) I guess it might mess everything up thoroughly if I just jumped in at this point with the competitions and all.

:D

Diva
11-05-2007, 08:59 AM
It is too late for your numbers to count. I am sure we'll be starting another challenge after Christmas, but by all means, please feel free to join us in all the chat's and show discussions. I dropped out prematurley from the red team, but they still welcome me in the chat's and support, and that really IS what it's all about. I have learned a lot through chatting with them.

Good Luck!

Hun.e.B
11-05-2007, 09:53 AM
You are more than welcome to come chat with us on the Red team. Your numbers wont count but like Diva said its more about the support in this weightloss journey!

Daimere
11-05-2007, 09:58 AM
I've been trying to check every month to see if it's restarted so I can join the next round. I don't want to miss out on it. I will definately have to remember to check after Christmas!

bargoo
11-05-2007, 10:19 AM
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

HoosierHeather
11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Ok thanks! :)

Oh and she's almost 8 months old... I need to update my avatar or something. ;)

I will jump in!!!

hotmama2three
11-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I too am waiting patiently for the next round!! I hope I don't miss it.

chellez
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
We will probably start after New Years only because a lot of people go out of town for extended holidays and its only fair to let those people in too.

I'll have more information up closer to the time we will start. :D