WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results for November

Tina
11-03-2007, 06:34 PM
:turkey: Would you believe that it's this time of year, again!
I would really like to lose 3 pounds before the holiday.
October didn't end as well as expected. I gained 2 pounds back.:(
Those will come off, though.

:flow1:

Getupandgo
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I can't believe it's that time of year already either, Tina! Good luck with your goal :)

I've set my Thanksgiving goal at 4lbs. This will break my first goal for rewarding myself at a salon. A new haircut is something I've been wanting for awhile, so I thought I would use my weight loss as a goal.

I didn't do as well as I wanted during October, so I hope that November will be a better month. I gained last week, so I'm off to a rocky start, but I'm going to stick with it!

Trish

Tina
11-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi Trish,
I like your reward. I think mine would be a pedicure. :)
Your goal sounds very doable.

I don't know if I should even set a goal this month. With my mother ailing, I haven't been eating right. I'm under so much tension with her problems.
Enough about that.

Hopefully, everyone will have great weigh-ins this week. If not, that's okay, too. We are in this for life!

Tina
11-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Tomorrow is official weigh-in day.
Good luck to us. :)

Tina
11-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Morning all,
I'm going to weigh tomorrow. Too much is going on today.

Good luck to everyone! :):):)

Tammy
11-09-2007, 02:15 PM
With TOM, I didn't weigh. I do want to set a goal, but it is going to be for before Christmas. I want to hit 20 pounds on my tracker. 5 pounds should be simple, but I know how things have been lately.

Good luck to all!

Tina
11-09-2007, 05:16 PM
My tracker didn't move this week.
I would like to lose 2 pounds of water weight by Monday! :o :lol:
I'm sure that I can lose at least 1 pound by drinking all my water and staying away from Chinese food. :D

Tammy
11-10-2007, 05:47 AM
LOL to the Chinese food!!

Tina
11-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Hey, how are we going to do this week????? :dizzy:
I'm sure I'll have a loss. However, it won't move my tracker. :(
But, I'm getting back down. Yea!!!

Good luck to all of us.

Tina
11-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey, where is everyone tonight?

Well, I did it. I changed my tracker.
When I went for my gyn visit yesterday, I told the dr. that I thought I'd try losing 7 pounds. He said that was a very doable amount.
So that's what the tracker is showing now.

Trish, how are you doing?
Terry and the other Trish, are y'all still out there?
Chantal, I miss you.
Tammy, Susan, Sis, Maureen, and the list goes on------please post.
:thanks2:

Tammy
11-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Well, I'm still up the 3 pounds, but I refuse to change the tracker. I have been journaling, etc. I don't know what the scoop is, but I'll get them off Crap. Next week is Thanksgiving!

Tina
11-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Morning,

Tammy, don't get discouraged. You just finished your TOM and probably still have some water gain. If you're journaling, you'll get rid of that 3 pounds in no time-----before Thanksgiving! :D

Great news---
I weighed this morning and am down 1 pound already. Now I can start my fish swimming.

Tammy
11-16-2007, 12:38 PM
Tina, congrats on the pound!!!! Go fishy Go!!

Tina
11-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks! :D

Trish, Terry, everyone else----how was weigh-in???

Tammy
11-18-2007, 06:33 AM
Tina, I hope the 3 pounds is gone by Thanksgiving! Thanks for having faith in me! I think you have more faith in me than I do in myself. In fact, I KNOW you have more faith in me than I do in myself!!! lol

I have over a month to get that butterfly to the 20!!!

Getupandgo
11-19-2007, 04:46 PM
I fell off the wagon these past few weeks, my first time since beginning WW in August. Sure, I haven't been perfect, but these past two weeks I even stopped logging into fitday. I have the next 4 days off work, so I'm going to try and get my head back on straight, lol. I stepped on the scale last Thursday, and I WI at 146.8. Ouch...I gained almost 4lbs. Its funny, because people began to notice me eating *bad* again at the restaurant and it was like they were a bit happy. This made me feel hurt and angry with myself for blowing some of my hard work. I'm taking the next few days to refocus and even though Thanksgiving is this week, I'm going to try and not treat myself as originally planned.

Tina--congrats on your lost, that is fantastic!!

Tammy--keep up with the journaling! I know that's a great way to keep yourself in control :)

Tina
11-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Hi all,

Trish, I'm glad you have the time off. That will help you get back OP.

Since Thursday is Turkey Day, we won't worry about weighing that day. I think I will go ahead and do it on Friday and see how I did. :o

Tammy
11-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Trish, I need to get together with you and we could refocus together. That's mean of those people seeming to be happy about you not making the best choices, but I've seen that same thing over the years. I have been journaling even on the days that I know that I'm over my limit. I have never gone completely crazy like a zillion calories over, but some days it's close!! lol

Tina, I don't think I'll be getting weighed on Friday. I weighed this morning, and I am still up those 3 stupid pounds!!!!!

Marlies
11-23-2007, 06:21 AM
Hi all! Hope you don't mind me joining you all so late in the month.

I Thursday (Thanksgiving) saw a loss of 1.4 pounds from the previous week. The Curse is about to start and I am getting bloated... and am hopinh it will be gone by next week.

Tammy
11-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Marlies, welcome to the group!! good for you on the loss!! Every little bit helps, right? We also have a Thursday Chatters thread where we try to solve all of the problems of the world! lol Come on over there and post just day to day things. It doesn't necessarily have to be about weight loss as you'll see if you go over and read the posts.

Tina
11-23-2007, 10:10 AM
:welcome2: marlies It's great to have a new person here!!!!! :)
Do tell us what you're doing to lose weight.
Like Tammy said, please come over to our Thursday Chatters thread and talk up a storm.

I stepped on the scales this morning. It wasn't a pretty sight! :o:o:o
My fish didn't move. In fact, it looks rather sick. :lol:

I'm going shopping now. Maybe that will get it swimming.

Tina
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I hope everyone is ready for a great week being OP.
Weigh-in this week will be our last for the month of November.
Wow, can you believe that!!!
Good luck to all of us. :)

Tammy
11-26-2007, 04:57 PM
Tina, I ended up weighing over the weekend. I was up another pound. I really hate to change the tracker. Maybe by Thursday things will be better on the scales. I'd like it to be right on target that morning!!

Tina
11-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Good luck to y'all tomorrow.
Trish, Marlies, and everyone new-----be sure to post here tomorrow.

Tammy
11-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Well, I'm still up the 3 pounds, and now it's about time for TOM. Oh well!

Hope you all have better luck than I'm having!!!!!!!!

Tina
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
New
Thread
Don't Post Here.