Carb Counters - Protein Power

View Full Version : Protein Power

Liliann
11-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Hello..

I had started this plan on Friday and so far am doing great on it. I used to own Protein Power book back in 99, but lost it and am planning on getting another copy. It is close to Atkins and did my research on low carbing plans to fit with me. Thank God for net surfing , have found the Protein Power princples. My carb intake is 40 or less per day till I reach goal and up my carbs. I am loving this and so far my sweets cravings that I do not have desire for or other carbs laden. My weigh in is on Fridays and am totally serious on getting fit and healthy..The LC way!! :)

Have a great one!! :)

Liliann

Leenie
11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
:welcome: Liliann,

I'm so happy for you. You sound so positive....and with a positive attitude there isn't anything we can't do.

GOOD LUCK !!!! :hug:

BTW, I'm from Joisey too ;)

Liliann
11-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Thank you,Leenie!

Puncezilla
11-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi Liliann! Welcome to the low carb lifstyle! Sounds like you have good plan and a great attitude!

RobinW
11-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi Liliann! :welcome3: I did protein powder and had great success on it!! Good Luck to you :hug:

aud
11-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi & Welcome liliann!:hug: Hope you'll come & chat with us - this weeks lc chat is here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125974 - a new week will start tomorrow.

I remember Protein Power vaguely - wishing you much success!:)

ilovemike4alwayz
11-04-2007, 12:42 PM
You will definately succeed with that attitude and with the support of the ladies on this board. dont hesitate to post if you are having a bad day or need a pick me up.

Liliann
11-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Thank you ladies for the welcome.. I was doing good..but had a huge carb binge blowout on Sunday and just having a rough time.

I am holding off weight loss for this week..am seeing a new doctor on friday to help me on my weight loss and smoking issues.

Much luck to all.. :hug: