Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2002, 01:00 PM   #1  

Wink Please Help Me Out

Hi
Im following the Winning Points,but I have posted this before about not understanding the activity points and Banked food points(I just don't understand all of it) So I was hoping that someone that has the Daily Coach(or whatever You call it)would not mind to Copy from the Book that tells all about the activity points and how they work.Also the Book that tells all about the Banked food points and please if You would send Me a Copy at [email protected] I would appreciate this so much.I dont have any Books to read on this,only My Complete Food Companion and the Points Slider.Please help,I want to know what I'm doing is right.Thanks So Much!!!!!
Old 01-18-2002, 01:08 PM   #2  

Why not just ask your leader. She will explain what it is you want to know.
Old 01-18-2002, 04:35 PM   #3  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Brenda,
you get a certain amount of points pre day. What you do not use you caan "bank" for another day. Up to to points to be used at one time or as you see fit for an extra treat. The points expire on Sun, the start of the new week, I use to go until weigh in day, either way you can bank till the end of the week.

Exercise points are earned through exercise. you have to use the slide rule to figure out what you earn. You can eat those points right away or you can add them to your bank ( up to 10 ) and again at the end of the week you loose them.

IS this what you wanted to know?

-L

You can pick up a slide for activitie points at the ww centers.
Closed Thread