General chatter - My Halloween Pix

View Full Version : My Halloween Pix

ThePrettyOne
10-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Just a few pictures of the work group. I'm the "Under Qualified Doctor" (inspired by a MAD TV skit) looking the wrong direction with my mouth wide open :lol: :lol: Though on the bright side.....at least I look skinny!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/145/chrisfreysmisfitsho9.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3326/halloween042zq2.jpg

I havent dressed up in years. I was going to be a "regular" doctor but at the very last minute decided to go with the "clueless" look. You can't tell, but my name tag is upside down :dizzy: I also have a hot pink sequin belt around my shirt that says PURE Vodka (the brand) :lol: And I'm wearing a TON of makeup I wouldnt usually wear for a "work" look :)

FrouFrou
10-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Honey, you look skinny because you ARE skinny! You look fabulous! And I love the picture-great costumes!

letthethingirlout
10-31-2007, 04:52 PM
you do look skinny..........more importantly...you look radiant! and luv that skit.....very funny! take good care......

ThePrettyOne
10-31-2007, 05:16 PM
:lol: Thanks girls!!

The guys dressed as Jigsaw from SAW won the contest.....the purple Alien on the end came in 2nd. I got a few votes...but they had perverted notes attached to them :lol: Freakin' men! I was surprised at how many guys wanted my giant needle where the sun don't shine!! TMI guys :lol:

melekalikimaka
10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Looking good girl! Wow, what great halloween spirit your company has. I'm loving the Paul Stanley guy too :lol:

ThePrettyOne
10-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Haha, that's Kenny, my best drinking buddy from the office :) I'm sure HR would shun us if they knew how often we hit Happy Hour together and went to hockey games (he's married upper management and I'm the young office manager), but we just have a good time! All the girls here are pretty lame...so it's just me and my boys!!

tamaralynn
10-31-2007, 05:55 PM
You look gorgeous!!!