LA Weight Loss - Stabilization Questions

View Full Version : Stabilization Questions

myboysnme2
10-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey there!

I have not really been OP for awhile now. After doing this for so long I just kind of know what I can and can't eat. I have met my goal and am supposed to start stabilization. My question is did any of you go the way I'm going and what happens if I don't journal and keep track of everything? Did you have to show your journal at COD??

Just trying to see what I'm in for over the next 6 weeks!

KimS

MomOfThreeTeens
10-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Kim-They encourage you to keep your food journal just to help keep track of what you're eating but they never asked to see mine. I think it was just for my benefit. Good luck!!!

myboysnme2
10-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Thank you Kim!

marzbe
10-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Kim & Kim

I journaled during stabilization to make it easier to remember what I was adding that week. I then went through and did the first month of maintenance simply to keep track. At this point, it's second nature and I try to journal 2 to 3 days a week, otherwise I just trust my judgement when it comes to food.

BarbaraB
10-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Kim, I ditched the journal. I think it might have been after stabilization though, but maybe before... as soon as they said not required, well I stopped doing it. However I can keep a day's exchanges in my mind and almost never screw up on the exchanges in a day, even without journaling. I was on plan for close to 10 months before I quit, so I had it engrained on my brain by that time anyway. I am a person who easily keeps mental track of things like that though, so I didn't find it helped me much after I got the hang of it. I usually used the same exchanges for the same meal (for example at lunch I almost always allow myself a protein, a starch and some veggies). So it is not difficult to keep track of whether or not you are on plan.