Support Groups - Weight Loss and Chitchat #273

View Full Version : Weight Loss and Chitchat #273

Marti
10-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello and :welcome2: to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support :grouphug: and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting.:gossip: So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome. :yes:

Marti
10-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Just another fly by....getting ready to make dinner w/hubby....actually we're still trying to figure out what to have.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Hugs:hug:

da fat n da furious
10-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Hello Marti,,,,
I hope all is well in your home,,,work, life.

Jane thank you for the call,,,I am so glad you caught me at home. Life has a way of being insane. I swear this year was going to be fore me. No theatre,,,just me and the weightloss. I have not been able to stop and think of what I can do most days...just going from one thing to another. Not sure what I would of done if I had had more children.

I am hoping to make a point of stopping in regularly to say hi and send out support to others.

ttfn
Ang

jules1216
10-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Hi Ang!!! So great to see you back!! I am going to be a grandma!! I am so excited!!

Marti--Hope you are enjoying your weekend with hubby. I be the fall colors at some of the places you have hiked are beautiful!!

Well I am going back to bed...don't know why I am up so early when I don't have work. I am going to try to go back to bed--I really feel yucky...scratchy throat, watery eyes, runny nose....

kelton
10-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Have a good day everyone.

Talk later.

pattygirl63
10-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Hi Ladies.

Angelia: I'm kind of new here, so I'll just say hello to you and hope things will get better for you. I just spent a week taking care of DH precious grandchildren. God had wisdom when He let us have children when we were young.

Jules Hope you get to feeling better.

Today was my official weigh in day as I like to start everything on Sunday. Just the few days of using the WW Flex Points with SBD must be working. I am down to 213.5 which is actually a 4# loss this week plus the loss of the 1# I had gained when in FL for 2 weeks. Yeah!!! :)

Everybody... Have great day!!!

Trish

Jane
10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Happy Sunday, ladies,

Marti - yowza, 2 hours in the gym would kill me, lol. Hope you had a good dinner with your sweetie.

Angie - so glad to see you! It's been too long, friend. Maybe next year can be the "Year of Angie".

Trish - thank you so much for the kind words! They meant a lot. I like doing WW Flex, too. A big WOOHOO for losing the 5 pounds! :cp:

Cristina - I'm thinking of you and your family today!

Sassy - hope your back is better.

Jules - hey, where's the picture of the dresser? It sounds so cool, I can't wait to see it!

Kelton - I hope you're having a good day, too.

Sue - how are you and your mom?

Lazy day here. We went to church, then to see my XMIL in the hospital. She fell and broke her pelvis, and will be transferred to a nursing home tomorrow for rehab. Even though she's my ex's mom, I just love her to pieces. I just had her and XFIL over last Sunday for dinner, if you remember.

Have a good one!

kelton
10-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Sorry about the indies :(

Jane, I just have to say it again... I love your picture & so glad you are sharing it with us.

I wish everybody would do that so we could see eachother.
(Oh yeah just listen to me... i'm afraid to show mine). Thats why I deleted it from photo thread.

Anyway, everybody enjoy their Sunday... and post more when you have time.:)

sz2atheart
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Happy Sunday Ladies!!

Cristina--By now you have already hugged that son of yours. I'm so happy for you and your family that he is home for the next month. Will you have an early Thanksgiving? I can't wait to see some pics and hear all your wonderful news.

Jane--Your pic is as lovely as you sound in your post. Somehow, you look exactly as I pictured. You must be tickled pink on how well you are doing on WW. I need your motivation!

Hugs to:hug: Marti, Sue, PJ, Sassy, Jules, Kelton, Trish....have I met you Angie?, if not, well, a big hello there!!

I am so totally down with myself gaining a few pounds while on steroids. I just can't seem to get re-motivated again. I was really considering dropping WW till the new year but you know what that will mean....10 more lbs to lose by then. So...I'm kicking myself in the butt and getting back OP tomorrow. The weight gain from the steroids, while not much, is so different from your usual weight gain. My face is puffy, I feel bloated and just overall FAT!! Add to that my TOM. Ok, my pity party is over!

On to a brighter note....I'm going to see Paula Deen this coming Saturday. She will be at a cooking expo in Wash DC and a bunch of us gals from work have tickets to her private cooking show. Her sons are supposed to be with her. I can't wait. Will take pics if I can get close.

Yesterday I spend the day diamond shopping...yes, I said Diamond! My center pear shaped diamond on my wedding set has a chip on the corner (don't have a clue how I did it). Since it was insured, the jewerly store where we first bought it said that I could upgrade it and only have to pay the discounted price that they give the insurance co. I could have the same diamond replaced for free or for a few $$$ more I can upgrade it and the insurance co would have to pay all the labor cost. I told dh that he could consider it my b-day present for the big 5-0.

Got stuffed pork chops in the oven for dinner with baked sweet potatoes. Now, I did say that I was getting back OP tomorrow :D I feel like this is the Last Supper!

See ya'll!

Jane
10-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm back....

Kelton - aww, thanks, but the pic is actually better than I look in person. We'd all love it if you'd use a picture of yourself for your avatar. Did you notice I put my DGD Makenzie's basketball photo in the photo thread? I just can't help being proud of my grandkids. I also tried to put one of my impatiens in front of my porch, but for some reason, it wouldn't load!

Tammy - oooohhhh, I'd like to be shopping for diamonds, too! Who wouldn't? Sometimes I think psyching up to lose weight is just like for a smoker, or an alcoholic, the time has to be right. Another way to look at it, though, is "Fake it 'til you make it". But I agree about not waiting until the holidays are over. Enjoy your Last Supper, lol. Sounds delish! YAY - Bros. and Sis is on tonight!

The kids and grandkids have been over today, and they are sure energetic, lol. Neal moved the basketball goal down to 8', which is the height the school uses for the Kindergarteners and 1st graders. Anyway, they've all been outside playing. I love having the family here. It's all good.

BBL,

Sassy_Chick
10-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi All. :wave:

WB Ang! :hug:

Back is feeling a tad bit better, thanks. ;) Also wanted to send out a "Friendly Reminder" about the Jaded Ladies Halloween Project, LAST CHANCE if you want to be included. So far I have Christina (TY for the pics!), Marti, and I believe Jane wanted to all be included on the email? If there is anybody else, pls PM me your email addy by no later than tomorrow. TY!

Big :hug:

Marti
10-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Hi ladies...

Been busy around the yard. I have leaves that needed raking and I figured I might as well mow the lawn while the sun is out! I decided to neglect the front yard since there are no leaves and it's looking ok. Back yard needed all the attention.

:bat:Angie--:bat:Oh I'm so happy to see you! :hug:Missed you!! I hope we do see more of you. A lot of catch up to do!

:bat:Jules--:bat:The leaves around here are just gorgeous. I'm wanting to do one last hike w/my hubby before the weather turns wet. But our vacation isn't until November and who knows what the weather will be like by then!

:bat:Kelton--:bat:Oh you shouldn't be shy at all about your photo. You're gorgeous! I have a photo of me in my profile. Kind of a dorky photo but I was playing around w/the camera and thought I'd use it. :lol:

:bat:Trish--:bat:Congrats on losing 4lbs! That's great! I guess combining the two really is working! Keep up the great work.

:bat:Jane--:bat:The photo of Makenzie is so cute! She's so tiny w/that big ol' basketball in her hand!!

:bat:Tammy--:bat:Diamond hunting eh? How nice is that? And going to see Paula Dean? Oh my gosh I'm jealous! I would love to go see her and her boys! You'll have to share photos if you get any!! (try hard ok!)

:bat:Sassy--:bat:You've got me curious as all heck as to what you're up to! :) Glad to hear your back is feeling better.

Hello to all the other gals out there!

Ok...I've got a tub that needs cleaning. Been putting that off too long. Now it's time to tackle it. My house will smell and look clean by the time the nights over!

Have a good one ladies. :hug:

Jane
10-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Hello ladies,

Sassy - I'm very curious to see what you're up to with the photos, and will be glad to see it this week.

Marti - I wish I could say my house is clean, and smells clean, but alas, I cannot. I've been on the computer so much, everything else is pushed aside. Literally, lol. Love your little bats - how cute! Yeah, Makenzie is a tiny one, for sure. She actually did make a basket yesterday while practicing. Hey, I love the photo of you in your profile. You should use it for your avatar!

Hello to everyone else. :wave:

I really, really need to get some cleaning done today. I think I'll put the Rolling Stones in the CD player, and have at it! A little Jumpin' Jack Flash ought to get me moving, right? :lol: Since Neal's asleep still, I'll fire up the iPod.

What's on your agenda today?

BBL,

Marti
10-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Good Morning Ladies--

Only a few more days and it's November! Can you believe it? I kept telling my hubby that I need to start my Christmas shopping for Jhanai.....but I never did. My list is still unchecked and in my head! Never fails, I'll be the last minute shopper as usual.

I got in one walk this weekend. And eating was horrible! I hang my head in shame. I spent most of my morning working in the yard yesterday then scrubbing the tub last night. To me, that was enough exercise. Friday night hubby to me out to dinner after work. Went to the Road House Grill. Tasty food. I tried to do my best but was tempted w/all the smells. The rest of the weekend was just not good. I didn't eat all meals and just ate here and there. Not good. I need to keep a routine and my energy levels up. Skipping meals is not the way to do it.

Jane--There is this song from Mika that I listen to while working out "Big girls are beautiful" it has a great beat to it and it keeps me walking. My hubby kept asking me what I was mumbling (I had my headphones on) So I proceeded to belt it out. :D I'm for any music that makes you move!

Good morning to the rest of you ladies!! :wave:

Need to start getting ready for work. You all have a great Monday!!

kelton
10-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Good Afternoon everybody.

I hope this day has been even better than your weekend.

sz2heart: I LOVE Paula Deen. Get all the pix you can. I now have to be envious of you forever :)

Jane: Makensie is a real dollbaby ! How precious !

Sassy: I'm trying my best to figure out how to get my pix to you :dizzy:...
I sent my email too.
If they don't get there ontime, never mind. I'll have to learn it before Christmas time .

Marti: Your pic is beautiful ! You need to show it more. YOu and Jane (the only ones I've seen ) are just beautiful. !!!
You should have let me know you were doing tubs lastnight... I would have had you come for dinner so you could clean mine too after dinner.;)

Ok is this the official day of cleaning ?
It will be hard with my little DGD here. She likes to be connected to my hip.. makes even doing the dishes difficult.
BUt it's SO worth it to have her here :hug: :D

Everyone have a FUN day even if it kills ya (or those around you that are no fun) :p

FrouFrou
10-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Just a quick HI...computer is as slow as christmas. Actually, I didn't have any problems until I came here so thinking it's the site. :dunno: Will do individuals tomorrow sometime.

TRISH...:bravo: on the 4 pounds!

TAMMY...your dinner sounds delicious! Hope you find the right diamond! I was just looking a few days ago...told DH I think it's time to trade-up, lol! Really pretty rings out there for sure but I'll be keeping mine. Just like to bug him. Of course he said "Well, guess you better go find another husband!" Lol He was joking of course. Those darn steriods! They do do a number on your body don't they. Hope you have a GREAT time seeing Paula Dean, as I know you will!

JANE...such a cutie!

SASSY...I can't wait to see either. I am excited! Hope your back is better today.

Okay, been on here for a while and was only able to post on two threads, ugh! Ciao for now ladies.

Marti
10-30-2007, 01:57 AM
Evening ladies!

Just a quicky here since it's almost 11 and I still haven't walked. Was a hectic day at work and ended just as hectic. A gal who works the nights called me at the time she was suppose to be in....she was just in hysterical tears, they had to call an ambulance to the Safeway parking lot they were at, to take her little boy to the hospital. He was having an asthma attack and lost consciousness. Poor thing is not quite 2 yet!
I'm not sure how he's doing, but I was shocked that she was even able to call in to work. Made me want to cry for her.

I ended up staying a little over to tidy things up before I left since there was no one coming in tonight. I just feel so bad for her, and pray that all is ok w/her son.

Ok.....I think it's time for me to get of the computer get half an hour of walking in and then snooze.......after a shower of course!! :D

Hugs to you all :hug:

Sassy_Chick
10-30-2007, 04:08 AM
Hi Ladies. :wave:

Only one more day after today (Tues.) and you will find out what I created for :bat: Halloween :witch:. I hope you all like it, that want to see it. I think you will. I probably will do it for the Winter Holidays, so start looking for those photos, we have some time yet for that, so start looking! :D

My back feels better, still kinda achy, but just think that its the weather changing, it got down to freezing lastnight and its pretty close now! 37 (F)! My night/morning at work (so far) has been pretty good, pretty steady so it has went fast, so far anyways. lol. I was in a terrible mood though before work today. Just one of those days where did not want to get up and get moving. lol. But once I did I was okay. lol.

Kelton -- I got your PMs I PM'd you my email addy. As long as you get me the pics today I can include them on the Halloween. If not I will put them in the next one! :D Also if you ever lose it or something or another, Cristina has my email addy and I beleive so does Marti and Jane, so you can PM them if you need it too. I work odd ball hours so sometimes it is late by the time I get on here. lol.

Marti -- Aaaahhhh sorry to hear about the gal who works nights' little one. That is heart-breaking to see your little one like that! BIG :hug: for her!

Hi Cristina, Jane, Sue, Michelle, Tammy, Jules, and anybody else out there I may have forgotten!!!! :wave:

My DH came and brought me some hard candies I've been wanting. Just a few, not a lot. ;) I had a thought. (I know scary, right?) I think I'm going to begin making my own low-fat/low cal healthy meals on my nights off and freezing them. I was gonna start buying those healthy frozen meals, but thought I could do a much better job. :)

Can I ask you all a few questions concerning food, if you don't mind? I probably have asked before, so forgive my absentmindness. :dizzy:

What are you favorite quick n' healthy meals to make?

Snacks? Desserts (Low Cal/Low Fat/Low Sugar)

Also a good friend of mine made some home-made Spanish Rice for my DH, Spanish Rice is my absolute favorite. But how can I make it healthier? Brown Rice? Any tips, recipes, etc, would be greatly appreciated!!!! :D You can post it in the Food Thread I have if you want or here, either way. ;)

Thanks Ladies, yes once again dear Sassy is gonna try to do better. (I'm not giving up!!!!) :carrot:

I had another thought too. (I know amazing!!! Two Thoughts in a ROW!) :woohoo:

I am going to try my hand at really giving it my 110%, yes once again at losing weight and see how it goes. My goal is to lose 50 lbs by Spring! I don't think that is too high of a goal, or do you think its too low??? I would love to lose more than that of course!!! lol.

I want to do better and succeed this time. I refuse to give up. I know I could and should be a "skinny minnie" by now, but the main thing is I do not give up and keep getting up when I "fall" and by coming here and getting your all's support, I can't give up, its impossible! Plus I think Jane would be at my door if I did! LOL!!! (:love: ya, Jane!!!)

Anywho there it is, my "plan". Maybe that is why I have failed before, I didn't have a specific enough plan? I dunno. Anyways. I want to succeed this time. I honestly and truly do! So please pray, cross your fingers, toes and eyes for me that this time I succeed!!!! :^:

Oh and two last questions:

What scales do you all have to weigh yourself and how often do you weigh yourself?? TY!!

Thanks for listening to me "ramble"!!!!!

BIG BIG BIG :hug:

Jane
10-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi ladies,

Sassy - yay for getting back on track. I think making your own frozen dinners is just great. Yours will be much healthier, and cost less, too. As long as you keep your portions under control, I'd just use regular food. That's what I eat on WW. Go ahead and have your Spanish rice, but keep it at 3/4 cup, and fill up on free veggies. I don't think you should give up your favorite foods, unless they are trigger foods! When I cook, I do use olive oil instead of margarine or butter when it's called for in a recipe, unless it's baked goods. But I don't make that stuff much, anyway. I think, at your young age, you could lose about 7 pounds a month, with a little extra the first month for water weight loss. So let's say 10 pounds in Nov. and 7 the other 5 months - that would be 45 pounds by May 1st! Here's the thing, I will come looking for you if you leave the group, because I'll want to make sure you are ok, but I don't care at all if you never lose a pound. What I mean is, I like you for who you are, not for what you weigh. :hug:

Marti - omg, I hope the little boy is ok! Was it anaphylactic shock? Sounds like it. Our Makenzie has to have an epipen with her at all times for that. On to happier stuff - what does Jhanai want for Christmas?

Kelton - you are such a good grandma! I know you and your little sweetie just adore each other. I get to kiss and hug Mary's girls everyday before the school bus gets out here. (She and her family live 100 feet from Neal and me.) Some days I'd like to sleep in, but would rather get up and get those kisses. It's a grandma thing, right? lol

Cristina - how's Josh doing? Eating your good cooking, and catching up on sleep? I bet you just can't get enough of him!

Hello to all others. :wave:

I just want to stay home and relax today. I did a lot of cleaning yesterday, then went to see my XMIL at the hospital, then had a loooooong meeting at church. We're hiring a preschool assistant, and I'm on the committee that had to interview the applicants.

The weather here is great. Sunny and high in the 60's - jacket weather! I want to plan a weiner roast for the this weekend, but several DGKs have been sick, so maybe not.

Have a great day!

FrouFrou
10-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Just another quick Hi.

SASSY...can't wait! :bravo: to you for not giving up! I know I could/should have lost more by now but that doesn't matter...like you I refuse to quit! So kudos to you missy.

MARTI...hope the little guy is okay.

JANE...I am enjoying Josh being home!

TAMMY...did you find a diamond? Pear shaped diamonds are so pretty! I haven't looked at it real good but Paula Deen is on the cover of Ladies Home Journal...she has some good Thanksgiving recipes in there...some I may be trying. I love her hair!

HI everyone else :wave:

Nothing much going on...have a toothache that will not quit. Not going to either until I get to the dentist...just stubborn. Getting laundry done and did do my 2 mile WATp and mowed the front and back yard. Think this may be the last mowing for the season.

Have a good day.

Sassy_Chick
10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
TY Ladies. :hug:

Well in the morning, after I get home from work, I will be sending out the Halloween Project! :D

Jane -- Oh I know. I was only teasin ya. Just cuz I know you care all about us and all. :hug: TY for the advice and you know my dietitian told me the exact same thing you did. Ever think of a Career Switch? lol. She said she'd rather me have a little of the regular stuff than more of the light or fat-free stuff. So will just have to get the portion control under way. I have been using a smaller plate and that does help. :)

Cristina --TY and Kudos to you too! :D Sorry to hear about the toothache!

Well off to work now!

Marti
10-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Just a quick one ladies...

Work has been hectic and I'm just plain tired. But I did make sure I got my walk in.

I promise I'll do indi's another day when I'm more rested, not sure when that'll be since Jhanai and her friend are here this weekend and they'll be on the computer!

Sending hugs to you all. :hug:

Sassy_Chick
10-31-2007, 04:44 AM
:bat: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! :witch:

:dracula::ghost::badbat::sklol::frank::witch2: :spid: :haphal:

jules1216
10-31-2007, 08:38 AM
My heart is breaking. I thought the baby was getting Teri back on track with school and the future. Well, Dave has decided at 25 he needs to go back to school, since he cannot find and job and is not willing to even apply for one he considers boring. He has picked a school near Philadelphia which is about 3 hours away and he can start in March. Teri has decided to follow him. I asked what about school and she says she is going to finish but I don't see him working even part time while he's going to school so it will be all up to her and where does that leave the baby?? There are no family and friends there to help out. I really don't know what she thinking. There is a school in MD about an hour away. That would allow them to stay in the area with friends an relatives plus her to finish her school. I don't know what to do.

luckycharm
10-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi everyone.

Well just popping in before I get ready for work... after many trips to the hospital (always at midnight of course) I have a little pumpkin ... a sweet little girl weighing in at 9 lbs 1 ounce. They named her Roxy Lynn. I just might get used to this gramma thing.

Chat later.

Sassy_Chick
10-31-2007, 09:08 AM
Morning Girls.

As Promised I am in the midst of emailing the Halloween Project out now. Unfortunately I thought I had Jane's email addy and I don't. :( I also lost Keltons. (Just call me the absent minded professor) :crazy: Anywho I do have Cristina's and Marti's so if you lovely ladies wouldn't mind forwarding it on to Jane and Kelton, it'd be appreciated!

G'night all, I'm off to bed!!!!!!!

sz2atheart
10-31-2007, 10:24 AM
:haphal:
Sassy--how do I get my email to you? I want to see the Halloween treat you created. I can't figure out the private message thingy :?:

Jules--I am so sorry that you are hurting. What a mess. Are they leaving before the baby is born? You must be beside yourself. So I guess your daughter will have to work to support the family. It's tough when you feel like your dd is heading in the wrong direction with her life. I don't know if you recall, but a few months ago, my dd fiance broke off the engagement and her engagement party. Well they are back together and still plan on getting married. They have signed all the contracts themselves for the reception, DJ, church (of course, I have to pay for all of this) and instead of jumping for joy, I am less than thrilled about the entire wedding. I just feel so cheated out of the usual joy I should be feeling and I know that you feel the same way about your dd. I don't know what else to say except that if you want to talk, I'll be here for you.

Cristina--I've already picked out a diamond. My first was a pear and the ring has two small pears on the side so I stayed with the same shape diamond. I'm getting a great deal. Going from a .78 fair quality diamond to a 1.28 beautiful color and clarity diamond and only have to put out a little over a thousand for the difference. The insurance co. is footing the bill for all the labor. I can't wait, I'm getting it this Friday!! How is Josh? Give him a hug for me!

Jane--Trying to stay OP, trying, trying......taking my mom out today for lunch and nail appt and only eating a salad.....still trying!!

Happy Halloween!! to Marti, Kelton, Sue, PJ, Trish, Angie...and anyone else I missed. As I said to Jane, taking my mom out for lunch and manicure then tonight we have our uusual dance night but they will be having a Halloween party with a costume contest. It's always a ton of fun. I'm not dressing up but have a cute little top that has an embroidered pumpkin on it. This will be the first halloween in ages that I have not been home to give out candy. I'll miss seeing all the little ones in their costumes. Have a wonderful Halloween Ladies!!

Jane
10-31-2007, 11:08 AM
Happy Halloween!

Jules - you first. Aww, sweetie, I'm so sorry to read about this news. Maybe Teri will change her mind when she figures out how difficult this is going to be. In the meantime, I wish I could help you in some way. :hug: Wouldn't it make a lot more sense for Dave to go to school near where they live now?

Cristina - any special plans for Halloween? Hope Josh got my card. Give him hugs from all of us.

Sassy - a career change for me? I love being a Domestic Diva. :rofl: Hopefully Marti or Cristina will forward the project to me. Whatever it is, it's awfully sweet of you to put so much time and effort into it.

Marti - just rest and spend time with your DD this weekend. As hard as you've been working, you need some down time!

Kathy - Congratulations on the arrival of Roxy Lynn! Hope she and momma are both fine. And yes, this grandma gig is the best thing ever! Please post a photo in the stickied photo thread, so we can see what a beauty she is!

Tammy - I wish I was going to a Halloween party! I don't even know anyone who's having one, lol. Neal and I dressed like Raggedy Ann and Andy one year, and I'd like to do that again. I can surely understand you're reluctance with your DD's fiance. How can she be sure he won't do the same thing again? Hopefully, what ever it was, they've worked it out, and will be fine now.

I'm headed to see my XMIL at the hospital, then off to get my hair colored. After that, Wally World. Actually, I'm running late, so best get!

BBL,

FrouFrou
10-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Hello Ghouls! :ghost:

JULES...I am so sorry to hear of the news, lots of hugs to you :hug: :hug: I wish I had some magic words to make it all better. Being a mom is hard! I don't understand though why all of a sudden the guy is doing this...with a baby coming! :hug:

MS SASSY...I absolutely LOVE it! That is so cute, how do you find these things? Well, THANK YOU Missy! And finally...a face to the name...you are a cutie and so is your hubby! Oh, and your kitty and cousin! Lol Love the glasses too! Thank you again! :hug: Oh, I don't have Kelton but will forward it on to Jane.

TAMMY...your ring sounds gorgeous! And what a GREAT deal! Enjoy your day with your mom and dancing tonight!

JANE...guess when I don't want to talk (because of toothache) I don't want to type either, lol. Yes, Josh did receive your card, Monday...just forgot to THANK YOU! He really appreciated the card and was surprised when he opened it! He said to tell you thank you as well! That was sweet of you. Hope your xmil is okay...sorry I can't remember what was wrong with her or if you mentioned it.

KATHY...woohoo! CONGRATULATION'S on being a grandmama! :congrat: What a cute name...Roxy! Hope the momma is well and getting some rest.

MARTI...bet Jhanai is getting big, is she 11 or 12 now? Hope you get some rest.

HI to everyone else! :wave:

Getting ready to go get Josh up...he is on this weird schedule, well, not so weird. Just staying up most of the night and then sleeping thru the day...hate to wake him up but if I don't he won't get anything done. We are going to go to the mall and get home some pants and who knows what else. He will see stuff and just start grabbing, lol. Then to get him some glasses and somewhere else, can't remember. I know he needs to change his license and a couple of other things but he has time. May do lunch as well...I can't eat much so it doesn't matter where he wants to go, lol. I am calling the dentist as soon as I get off this thing. I can't go much longer with this. Don't know when I will get any exercise in, will walk at least a mile on the treadmill before the day is over. Of course walking at the mall is exercise. Anyway...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES!
:haphal::spid::witch2::frank::ghost::dracula::badb at::haphal:

EDITED: Back again for a few minutes. Josh decided he didn't want to go after all, lol. Figured with him staying up until the wee hours of the morn he wouldn't want to go. I decided to go ahead and go to Hallmark anyway...had two certificates I have been wanting to use and was the perfect opportunity to stock up on cards. And get Thanksgiving cards. Now I am cooking a pot of pinto beans for chili, mmmmm. Just sounded really good espeically with it being so chilly out. It wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing so hard. Poor kids trick-or-treating tonight are going to freeze! Guess I'll be running up and down the stairs, lol. It will be too cold to sit outside. I did get a dentist appt. for 7 a.m. tomorrow, egads! That is early! On to read some other threads and then get some exercise in.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Mom2Gaby
10-31-2007, 03:20 PM
:congrat: Kathy -How exciting on the news of Roxy Lynn:bb:!! Congrats on becoming a grandmother:hug:

Jane
10-31-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm back for a minute -

Cristina - tell Josh he's welcome. Yikes, 7 am is early to have a dental appt., but on the other hand, you'll get it out of the way and have the rest of the day to do what you want. Hope it's something easy to fix.

Halloween note - no candy here! I bought Movie Money certificates for the DGDs, and an outfit for Jackson for Halloween. All of the girls really liked the movie money, and want to go see The Bees movie.

Health update - my pap came back ok, but the biopsy didn't have enough tissue to read. So my GYN wants to do a D&C on Nov. 13th, (after my Chicago trip) then send it to pathology. At least I'll be out for this one - no pain during the procedure! ANYway, I have to go to Evansville tomorrow to get the pre-surgery blood work, etc. out of the way.

See you next month! :lol:

pattygirl63
10-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Hello Ladies!!!

Had a busy day. Haven't written much because DD had our nails done for the wedding and they made them too long and I couldn't type very well. I had them filled today and had them make them shorter. I wasn't going to have them done again, but my own nails look so awful now that I am older and at least the fake ones don't break and the polish doesn't flake off. Went shopping with DH so I did a lot of walking. Bought some 1 pt diet puddings etc so I wouldn't be tempted to eat any candy today.

Jane I don't do Halloween any more since we moved away from the grandchildren. The thought of you and your DH dressed as Raggedy And and Andy sounds soooo cool. We used to go over to DD and all the parents and some of us grandparents in their block would get together and we walked the neighborhood with the children as they went trick or treating. We really enjoyed it and miss it since we moved to SC.

Cristina First I want to apologize for misspelling your name. My oldest GD is Christina so it is just a habit of spelling it that way. Glad Josh got home safely and hope you can get your tooth fixed soon so you will be out of pain.

Jules & Tammy So sorry what your going through with your dds. I have been through that with my dd. I learned that all you can do is give them advice and the just be there for them as best you can and just let them know that you love them and will be there for them. What is really hard is when you see your children go down the wrong road knowing there will be a time when you will have to be there to pick up the pieces and try to help them get over the hurts and heart break they are going to experience. One thing I learned was that if I said too much she wouldn't listen to me at all. My prayers are with you.

Kathy CONGRATULATIONS!!! Roxy Lynn is a beautiful name. Hope baby and mommy are doing great. You'll love being a GM. I raised 3 of my 5 stepchildren whose mother walked out of their lives when they wer very you and I enjoyedand loved being their mother, but have to say there is nothing like being a GM.

Hope everybody else I may have missed is having a great day today.

Trish

Sassy_Chick
10-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Cristina -- Glad you liked it and TY.

Jules & Tammy -- :hug: to both of you.

Jane -- I know you love it. I wish I could be one. lol.

FrouFrou
11-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Hello ladies...

JANE...yes, 7 a.m. was up at 5:30 this morning and it was weird going to the dentist that early in the dark. Glad to hear the results.

TRISH...that's fine and you don't have to apologize...I get it all the time. When people ask how it's spelled, is it with a c or K I say C and without the h and they get this confused look on their face, lol. I don't know if they don't realize what I said or just don't care because they will still spell it with the h, lol.

SASSY...I thought it was a great page! Hope you are having a good day today missy.

Well, I don't have to worry about eating any Halloween candy because of my tooth, lol. I had a reese's pb cup and it took me about 15 mns to eat it...wasn't even worth it. I've not been eating much of anything. Taking an antibiotic, have to double up on it today and he is going to pull the tooth tomorrow...he said "It's gotta come out!" They usually wait 5 days after taking an antibiotic but apparently it is bad and he wants to pull it rather than making me wait another few days. They don't usually work Friday but he is coming in after his haircut, lol. Anyway, I was comfortable with him and the girls in the office so I think I found my new dentist.

My exercise and drinking water has been suffering because of this too. I know it seems like an excuse but it's the truth. Just don't feel like doing anything. I am hoping to get back on track Monday...that should be enough time to start feeling better. I think once I get some more of this antibiotic in me it will make a big difference...better yet getting the tooth outta there will be even better! Okay, babbling....

Have a great day ladies!

Marti
11-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Forgive me ladies for being so scarce lately! Trying to stay focused on my exercise and get through the work week. It's almost over for the week and I'm thrilled!! Plus I get to see my girl!

I will have to catch up another time, probably after the weekend. But before I go....

Sassy--You and hubby are an adorable couple. You're so cute! I love getting to see a face to your name. Thank you for sharing that w/me.

Hugs to all you other gals!! I promise I'll slow down and catch up soon.

Take Care :hug:

jules1216
11-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Trish--I know what you mean about the more you say, the only problem is we have always been close and are bluntly honest with each other--when I am quiet she already knows what I want to say. She does eventually at least think about what I do tell her.

Cristina--I am not sure why he has suddenly decided that this is what he is going to do and why he won't even consider even looking at the place that is only an hour away. He is so spoiled and selfish. It's why I worry so much. He always comes first and she does anything to make him happy. I blame her ex--he broke her heart when he left and I think she is afraid to be alone and is working too hard to make this work. She gives everything and he gives nothing

Jane--I really think some of the things I said are sinking in, especially about the baby and not knowing anyone. Her plan to finish at least the two year accounting degree too...why should she give up her school for him. And yes, if he would pick the closer school, she can keep stay where they are at and have family and friends plus the job that she just got a promotion at and her school.

Tammy--the baby is due Xmas Eve, and the plan would be for him to go up in March and then her follow in June so she can finish the semester at school and get the deposit back from her apartment. She is having second thoughts so who knows. I hope you can get exvited again about the wedding. Hugs back at you!!

Kathy--yea for you--Roxy Lynn is such a cute name!! Glad everything went well!!

Sassy--I want to see the pics too!!!

Marti--your pic is cute!!

Well I am going to go..good nite all!! Hope I didn't miss anyone!!

Jane
11-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi ladies,

Trish - did you know they have the sf/ff Jello pudding that you cook now? It is sooo much better than the instant kind. I do like the convenience of the instant stuff, though. My fave is the banana. I chop some banana in it, then sprinkle some crushed graham cracker or Nilla wafer on top. It really doesn't taste "lite".

Cristina - well, at least the worst will be over on Friday, but I'm sorry you're in pain. Glad you like your new dentist and his staff. Nice of him to get his hair cut for you, lol. I like my dentist so much, and hope he doesn't retire for a long, long time. He's not much older than me, so I don't know.

Marti - I love your avatar! You look great in it! Just post when you can. :hug:

Sassy - you know I do what??? (jane goes back to read) Oh! You mean be a grandma? I hope and pray you can be too, someday. It totally rocks! I haven't checked my email yet, but hopefully one of the gals here sent me your project.

Jules - that's the way my kids were/are, too. They might not agree right off, but will think over the things I've said, and take them to heart. I sure hope she changes her mind about it all. Once that sweet little guy is born, and she sees just how much she needs you, maybe she will.

Hello to everyone else reading this. :wave:

Well, I got the chest x-ray, EKG, more blood work, and the paperwork out of the way for surgery on the 14th. Now I'm just going to concentrate on my Chicago trip next week. Did I mention that? My buddy Dixie and I are going up on Tuesday, and coming home late Thursday. We're going to do some Christmas shopping. We're staying in a condo one block off the Mag. Mile, and it is cheaper than a hotel, alshtough it looks much nicer.

Gotta run, toodles for now!

Sassy_Chick
11-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Hola Chicaritas! :D

I got some much needed sleep and feel better......It was nice to wake up with DH and not having him going out the door to work! (He begins his new schedule this week) So he will be working Friday - Sunday now instead of Thursday - Sunday, just longer hours, like I work. ;)

Anywho we wandered around Wally World a bit, he wanted me to see the entertainment center he wants, and I gave my "final approval" lol.

Then we came home and caught up on some of our shows, like an "old married couple" lol. Now he's watching Lord of the Rings (I think) lol and I'm on the computer (duh) lol.

Cristina -- TY. I'm glad you found a dentist you trust and are comfy with, that is important. :) Big Big :hug: that everything goes well.

Jules -- Just PM me your email addy hon and I'll send it to ya! I want your email addy anyways! Don't think I have it, lemme go and check first. lol. K. I checked, only have your snail mail addy. lol.

Marti -- First off Chicky, you are gorgeous! Love your avatar! Maybe I'll get "brave" and post mine too.....:^: Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed making it. :)

Jane -- I meant I know you enjoy being a Domestic Diva! lol. I'm not even a Mommy yet, so not ready to be a grandma yet! tee-hee-hee. Although now I have a nice Rocking Recliner to rock my "grand-babies" to sleep with. lol. I will keep you in my prayers that everything comes back good for you. :hug: Have a Great Time in Chicago!

Kathy -- I finally emailed you the Halloween Project. I was so exhausted after work I fell straight asleep when I got home! lol.

Well last night at work my mom IM'd me telling me that her right artery in her neck is blocked, I don't know how blocked, etc. But the dr has her on meds right now and they are doing testing. Well of course getting this news at work and just kinda being "shocked" I started bawling :cry: right there at work. I felt like such a baby. lol. The guys who work with me probably thought I was a lunatic. :crazy: But I had work to keep my mind occupied and my friends at work kept me laughing so I think that was the best "medicine" for me.

I feel better about it today. DH spoke with his mom about it, she is a retired ICU nurse and DH has some medical exp too, being a paramedic/firefighter and working in the ER. So DH explained it more too me. I still want my mother to just move here already. Don't like her living alone, even though our family is there, still want her here with us. DH & I talked about it and if anything, we will just break her lease and pay whatever we have to pay, if it means she is here with us, her health is more important than money is. So we're going to see what the tests show. I am going to call her tomorrow, she is off, and talk to her more in depth. I just hope I don't bawl like a little baby while on the phone. lol. Maybe I'll catch her online and talk to her, that way if I cry, she won't know it. lol. But it just goes to show that weight isn't only factor in health issues.

My mom is very very petite, I don't get my size from her or my biological father. lol. I get it from my grandmothers, both very "well-built" women. lol. I always told my mom she must have found me somewhere because I don't look like her. The only thing I have of my father's is his eyes. But looking at my father's mother's picture, she passed when he was young, so I never knew her, I look a lot like her as well as my mom's mother. Maybe that is why my father always harped so badly on me about my weight when I was young. Because his mom was heavy and she died from a heart-attack.

Anywho, enough of the history lesson here. lol...........

I hope you all have a Great night and a Wonderful Friday!

If anybody else wants a copy of the Halloween Project, pls PM me your email addy and I can send it to you. Also PM me your email and snail mail addy even if you don't want to see the project, I have Cristina, Marti, Jules, and Jane's info except I need Jules and Jane's email addy's. I want to keep them so I can send cards and letters, if you want me too, that is. :write:

:hug:

suetalks
11-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Good evening. Glad to see you all. It was chilly here today, but I got off my butt and rode a mile, against fierce winds. Hard pedaling for sure. Then walked 2 miles with DH. I might just get back into this exercise stuff. (I HAVE to...) Food has not been good and I gained again. Gads! Need to pull myself out of this depression and get moving.
Mom was some better today, but this has been a rough few weeks for her. She is still losing weight. Today was the first day she ate 3 really good meals. So, that is encouraging.
I have been doing the housecleaning routine..including washing windows again. Looking good!

Jane- Thank you so much for the seeds. I had a place all ready for them by the corner of the house, right around the arbor DH built. Once they are established I know I can divide them and I have several places I plan to put some. I have black-eyed Susans that I am doing the same with. I sure hope everything I planted this year comes back in the spring. I have been thinking about you and your health. Keeping the good thoughts.

Cristina- I have been excited about you getting to spend time with your son. Sure hate that you had to get a toothache! I bet you are still enjoying having him home. And I know he likes the home cooking. :)

Jules- I hope things work out for the best with your DD. I have been where you are and I know it hurts sometimes to see them go through the rough spots. I had a DD who went through and put us through lots of drama for years. It does get better and they actually someday tell their kids the same things you told them. (my DD has an 18 year old son, so I tell her pay back is h**l)

Marti- Hope things slow down for you. Enjoy your week-end with Jhanai. :)

Sassy- Love the Halloween thing. Thanks for sending it to me and for your PM.

Tammy- Hope things work out for your DD. They sure can turn your hair gray.

Trish- Hello..glad you had such a nice time on your trip and with the DGKs.

Kathy- Oh wow a new GD. Love the name and I bet she is a cute little bundle of joy. Wahhh...my DGK's are all so grown up. I have no babies around anymore.

Okay, I have gabbed long enough. I need to quit staying away so long.

suetalks
11-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Sassy- Good evening...posted at the same time. Hope to hear tomorrow that your Mom is doing well. I know what you mean about wanting her there with you. I felt the same and got Mom here instead of her moving back to Florida. I know she hates the cold, but I am glad I can take care of her. Keep your chin up....

Sassy_Chick
11-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Sassy- Good evening...posted at the same time. Hope to hear tomorrow that your Mom is doing well. I know what you mean about wanting her there with you. I felt the same and got Mom here instead of her moving back to Florida. I know she hates the cold, but I am glad I can take care of her. Keep your chin up....

TY Sue. :hug: I'm glad you got back out on your bike again. I need to get myself moving and DH too! lol. Yes I think I will feel better with my mom here with us. Even my DH says the same thing. Now we just need to find us a house!!!!!! lol.
Glad you enjoyed the Halloween Project! I truly enjoyed creating it! Too bad there isn't a career in that type of thing, I would LOVE it!!!! lol

Marti
11-02-2007, 02:55 AM
Evening ladies....

I actually don't feel as drained as I have been lately so I thought I would try and catch up some tonight before the weekend when I know the girls will be playing Sim2.

Where to start? I'm so far behind!

Kelton--How are you and your DGD?? As for coming over to help clean...how about a cup of coffee and a chat?? :D Cleaning is just for the birds! I really do wish we were all closer so we could meet up and chat.....that would be fun.

Jane--Your trip w/your friend sound great. I wish I could get away for the weekend and just relax and visit friends. I hope you have lots of fun Christmas shopping too.....want my list for my family so you can do mine?

Sassy--I think 50lbs by spring is very doable. And don't deprive yourself of things you love, but also don't over do it. I have to have a coffee (latte) everyday. That is my "splurge". But I make it at home, so I keep it low fat. (although right now I only 2% milk in the fridge) Just know that it is possible and along the way there will be bumps and dips in the road.....but we'll be w/you the whole way, cheering you on.

Cristina--Hurray for Josh being home! :carrot: Sorry to hear that you have a toothache and wow....7:30 appointment?? Wish my dentist was open that early! I'd love to get something done and then not have to rush to work afterwards. It'd give me time to destress from being at the dentist!

Jules--I'm sorry that Teri is considering moving. Maybe once the baby is here, she'll realize how much she needs to be near family. Being all alone with your first baby can be hard. Just realize that right now, her hormones are that of a pregnant woman. She may see things much differently once the baby is here. Sending you many hugs!! :hug:

Kathy--Now that is just too cute! Roxy Lynn. Congratulations grandma!

Tammy--How was the Halloween dance?? That would have been fun to attend. So...when are you going to see Paula Dean? And when are you sending me a ticket to go w/you?? I'll send you my address if you need it....... :lol:

Trish--You gave me a great idea to buy some pudding for this weekend for my DD and her friend. Trying to come up w/healthy yet tasty treats for the girls this weekend. Jello or pudding sounds good.

Sue--Glad to see you're still getting in your walks and biking. And against the wind! I love Black eyed Susans. They're one of my favorites. I really need to tend to my yard and get rid of some plants that have long gone.....but it's so cold out, but I suppose it's not that cold. I just need to get out and do it.

Hello to everyone else out there. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Well it's almost midnight and I'm tired. One more day of this week and I get two days off. Yes! That's what I'm talking about.

Hugs to you all.

Sassy_Chick
11-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Howdy Chick-a-dee's

Okay.......Just got back from the Grocery Store and I was good, didn't get anything bad. I took Dr. Oz's advice and stuck to the outside perimeter of the store. I only got a couple meals worth of food, that way I don't have all this extra food around, that works better for me, personally.

I have already Exorcised the Fridge of its evil food. :devil: And I also gave it a good wiping out as well. ;)

Next I will Exorcise the evil foods out of our cupboards and since I do not believe in tossing perfectly good food, I will have DH take it in to work for all the heathens, oops I mean co-workers there to eat. lol.

Next up is exercise. I think I'll start out a little bit at a time, maybe a couple times per day to start out with, just to get the "juices" flowing" then just keep adding on a bit. Don't laugh but when I was younger losing weight, I would use cans of food as weights (for my arms -- couldn't you see me balancing a can of peas on my foot? lol....) while I was exercising.

So baby steps here and I did get a couple of the WW frozen meals, just as a stand by in case I just don't feel up to cooking, better than fattening food at least.........

Marti -- Thanks. I hope to lose more than 50 lbs by spring, but figured don't set it too high. 75 lbs wold be totally awesome.........:love: But I got to be realistic and the facts are my body just doesn't want to give up the fat. lol. It fights it tooth and nail. lol.

Anywho talk to you girls later. I have to help DH remake the bed. We stripped it......its ne-kid. lol.

Have a Great Day Ya'All! :coffee2:

Marti
11-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Good Morning Ladies....

I'm in need of breakfast, coffee and a shower before going to work!

Today is WI day, I'm down a pound from last week! I'll take that loss!!

Sassy--Good job at shopping. And getting only a few things for now is also good. And as for the extra food that you want to get rid of at home, if its non-perishable, take it to the mission or to some food drive they should be having around this time of year. Keep up the good work!

Morning to the rest of you.

Well....off I go to get my day started. Have a good Friday everyone!

Jane
11-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Hi ladies,

Sassy - first of all, thanks for the video. It was awesome, and you are sooo pretty! As I said in my email, it's good to put a face with a name. So your mom has blocked carotied arteries? The docs scape them out and that helps prevent strokes, etc. I sure hope she does move in with you. Aww, I'm sorry your dad harped on you. That had to be so hard. :hug: And it never, ever helps. A big WOOHOO for you, buying healthy foods! :cp:

Sue - glad your mom is eating a little better. Maybe you can get a stationary bike for this winter. If you don't have one, they're a dime a dozen nowdays at second-hand places. YW for the seeds. :yes:

Marti - YAY for the 1# down! :carrot: You're doing so well, especially for how hard you've been working - it's easy to fall off-program when you're worn out. Yep, I can barely wait to get to Chicago. I'm even looking forward to the 4-hour train ride with Dixie. She is such a sweet person, and we always find something to giggle about.

Kelton - where are you? I hope you post soon. :hug:

Today is my day to watch Caylin for a bit, while Mary is room mother in the twins' class. It's good for all of us. Then later, I'm going to go see my XMIL at the nursing home.

Food is still good, exercise could be better.

BBL,

Sassy_Chick
11-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey all.

I haven't been to bed yet. :tired: I had very good intentions on going at 8:40 AM this morning after DH went to bed, and went to go to bed and he was snoring his head off. I know that tonight is his first "long shift" on his new schedule so I just decided to close the bedroom door and come out and watch tv. lol.

So he'll be getting up soon to get ready for work, then I'll crash.......lol.

Marti -- TY. There were lots of tempting foods out there...........But we ignored or if we could, avoided them all together! :D

Jane -- TY. I think you all are lovely women too. (the ones I have seen pictures of at least) ;) It is nice to have a face to the name, I'm still not quite confident enough yet to post my pic yet.......But at least a few of you got to see me. lol.

Kelton -- Where are you??? I hope you are okay!!!! Big :hug:

Hi to everybody else, I hope you all are doing well!

Big Big :hug:

jules1216
11-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi all! Teri's appt went well-both baby and momma are doing great.

Dave starts a job through the temp agency on Monday. There was a walk through he did at a local company that has a really good rep and would have started out almost $13/hr but the guy was concerned about Dave's spotty work record. I did try to talk to Dave some about considering a school in MD but he is set on the one in PA and won't even look. He says he will drive the almost 3 hours one way every day. Like that is really a rational thought. Maybe he will rethink after the baby.

jules1216
11-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Sassy--I hate my pics too--always have even before the weight gain.

Jane--glad the tests came back okay! Have a safe and fun trip to the windy city!!

Marti--Teri is definitely hormonal. Sh is having second thoughts and like somebody told me--I am backing off. and trying to not say anything. Teri talked about moving to Philadelphia with Marshall before they got married but couldn't do it--didn't want to leave family & friends. She also hates even visiting a big city. It's ironic that the school Dave wants to go to is only 20 minutes form Marshall's dads house. I did mention that to Dave...was that bad...I was hoping it would discourage him from wanting to go there since it will be so close to the ex.

Sue--for being the child that never gave us a bit of trouble before she turned 18, she certainly has caused her share of drama in the last 2 years!! I love her though and always will nop matter what her final decision will be.

Hi to everyone else!!

Have a great night!!

Sassy_Chick
11-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey All.

I got a few hours sleep. :tired: But don't want to sleep too long or my sleep schedule will be totally off for when I go back to work. So I feel sorta drunk right now cuz I'm still tired but can't go back to sleep. lol.

Jules --- 3 hour commute one way? Wow......That is quite a drive. Maybe like you said he will change his mind once the baby gets here. :hug: I don't mind the pictures as much before the weight gain, its now that I hate. lol. I emailed you the Halloween Project. Hope you like it.

sz2atheart
11-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Good Evening Ladies!!

Just a quickie here. I'm in heaven tonight!! :angel: Going to see Paula Deen in the morning. I picked up my new diamond today. It's beautiful!!! My son is home for the weekend. Took him to dinner tomorrow and I think he is getting all his old friends together at our house tomorrow night. He is staying at his fiance's parents house during the night because he has two big dogs that would eat my boys alive. Besides, who wants 4 dogs under the same roof. Gotta get things together for tomorrow. Will do indy's later this weekend. Hugs!

Jane
11-02-2007, 11:22 PM
See you at 274. :)