General chatter - Do YOU have LOVE for NEW YORK?

View Full Version : Do YOU have LOVE for NEW YORK?

NightengaleShane
10-25-2007, 10:07 AM
I suppose this is the continuation of my Rock of Love thread, though since ROL is no longer on, I'm glued to the TV watching I Love New York 2 now.

Anyone else?

Let's talk about it! :D

ThePrettyOne
10-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Oh what a terrible, awful woman!!! She thinks she right up there on the A list....when I wouldn't even call her D yet.

So of course I watch it! :) I don't really know who I like though....they all seem very weird this season and all have something wrong with them :lol: I watched the first one as well.

I think her mother is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, but she just thinks who she is doesnt she?

Cassie501107
10-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm glued! I SO LOVE Midget Mac! What a cool guy!:D

That Tailor Made guy gives me the creeps. So does It. :P

Azure
10-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Of course I do ;) She's a raging b*tch, but I like her anyway. She's a chick I know wouldn't be good to be friends with, but she sure is entertaining to watch.

And yes, Sister Patterson is a psycho...what's with her CLAWS this season?

I kinda actually LIKE Tailor Made, in spite of myself. I think my favorite right now is Punk :D

NightengaleShane
10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
I'd hate to encounter Sister Patterson in a dark alley. :eek: However, she did get some good weave this season. My girlfriend says she got "good Indian hurr!"

Midget Mac is awesome... he makes me laugh all the time. And I don't mind Tailor Made, either. He is kind of cute. Punk is hot. And yes, It is CREEPY... but you have to admit... if he wasn't so creepy (and didn't wear that FUGLY pink sweater) he would actually be kind of attractive.

I don't think I could be good friends with New York, either. She's too over-the-top... but that's what makes her so fun to watch.

I'd say she was C or D listed, at this point. I couldn't help but laugh when she called herself a BIG STAR... but everyone DOES know who she is, so she has some sort of claim to fame, even IF it's reality TV!

StillTryin
10-25-2007, 03:17 PM
She is so.......well it is amuzing to watch, but I feel sorry for all the men on there!

FrouFrou
10-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Watched the first one but didn't think I could stomach the second, lol. But I did see a little and the midget kills me!