LA Weight Loss - Question regarding gold

View Full Version : Question regarding gold

Char286
10-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone. I was put on gold with lites and do not want to use them or purchase any more. Is there a plan that does not use the lites or could I just write them even though they must know I am not buying them? Or could I just add a dairy and something else in its place? If no one can help me, I will ask but I am sure they will frown upon the idea. :?:

Ternoway
10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
I'm pretty sure you can request a plan without lites and they'll adapt your plan accordingly. I'm on a plan with lites but use the Luna bars. They've never said anything to me about not purchasing the bars there. I figure if they ask I can tell them I get them off of ebay.:D

Mama Nicole
10-23-2007, 10:29 PM
If you want to do the plan w/o lites, they move you up to the next plan......so you would move to purple, but not eat the prescribed lites. You should not, "just write them," cuz you will not be taking in enough calories, and your WL could easily stall. You should beable to be honest with your COD, but I understand that it is sometimes easier said than done. I am trying to remember the exchanges for purple.......um, 2P, 4V, 3Fr, 2S, 1D, 1Fa, 2 lites (you would eliminate the lites though). I think the portion sizes of proteins are a bit bigger for purple....like 7 oz of chicken I think, and 5 of beef. Someone will chime in with the portion sizes. I know the exchanged are right.......just a bit unsure of the portion sizes. Oh, wait, maybe I have a book.........ok, 6 oz (raw weight) of beef, 3 eggs, 7 oz fish or turkey, 8 oz chicken breast, tuna 1-6 oz can. If you have any other questions, someone will help :)

Oh, also, if you want, you can substitute luna bars for lites. Many people here do that.......I am currently lite free, but I do change it up every now and then.

Char286
10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks. I went out and bought some Lunas today from Walmart as a switch up. Maybe I will see how this week goes with official weigh in on Monday. Then I guess I can decide either to stay with the lunas or talk to the center about going purple with no lites.

For portion sizes on the purple is the protein the only difference between plans.

I started and have recommited myself as of yesterday but do not have the money to do the lites at $29 a box. I would rather have a gym membership.

aguerin
10-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Here are the stats for Purple. I didn't check to see if this is what Nichole posted so sorry if it is duplicate:

2 P, 1 D, 2 S, 4 V, 3 F, 1 Fat

I don't have the portion sizes to share. Sorry.