LA Weight Loss - Help! I fell off the diet-wagon!

View Full Version : Help! I fell off the diet-wagon!

Beacon6
10-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi All!
I lost about 20 pounds 2 summer's ago with LA Weight Loss. I did it with my mom and I kept it off for almost 2 years! Then I graduate college, moved across the country for a job I hated, moved back east to start the job search ALL over again, decision here, chocolate there...now I'm 10 pounds heavier and miserable! I'm trying to start the LA Weight Loss plan again but I can barely remember what I needed to eat and how much! I was on the Green plan and I would love to start going to the Center again but I just can't afford it. I've been using Luna Bars in place of LA bars and I'm not sure if that works or not. I came across 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet and was hoping someone could help me get started in the right direction. I'd really appreciate it!!
Sincerely,
Clueless in Boston!:?:

Ternoway
10-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Hello and welcome,
Check out the newbies thread for all the basics. I'm not on the green plan so I don't know what the breakdown is but I do use the Luna bars and yes they definatley are a good alternative. I've been using them for about a month now and have continued to lose.

PrincessSasha
10-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey there! I'm in a similar situation except I gained back a lot more than you did!! I also just found this site a couple days ago and couldn't remember my plan but I figured it out and reading the tips and success stories here is so motivating!! You can probably find the green plan if you search this forum..Good Luck!