LA Weight Loss - October 22, Alli, Support Here

View Full Version : October 22, Alli, Support Here

StillTryin
10-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey everyone....Well another week is starting and I hope all of you are doing well. I am just kinda hangin in there by my teeth.

I am not worried, as things will settle down soon.

You know we are working on buying a house, it is a HUGE investment for HUBBY and I since technically we have 2 others!!! OMG!
We live in one that we are keeping, and I have one rented out, so we will have 3 homes!!!! Our nephew will live in the house we are currently occupying that is why it is a VERY good thing that the one we are trying to buy will be mostly furnished..since then we can leave most of our stuff in the other house for him.

We are supposed to sign a purchase agreement today or tomorrow, and the appraisal was ordered last week Friday so hopefully that will get done by mid-week. (Fingers crossed) We *may* be in by the end of the month as I said before, but then again if everything goes well we could be in before Thanksgiving!!! The people called me last night and they are getting THIER things our and asked if we would want to buy the safe they had also, but they wanted to much for it considering we didnt NEED one, so we told them NO. My daycare lady said she saw it on the driveway with a 4-sale sign on it..lol Figure if they cant sell it maybe they will leave it..lol

WISH US LUCK, there is a long way to go still!!!

HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE!!! CONGRATS!! AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!

got2gethealthy
10-22-2007, 11:42 AM
still tryin -my best to you and the family and i know we all hope it goes smoothly for you all. i maintained this week, so no need to move that tracker ! glad it wasnt a gain..:)

StillTryin
10-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Got2-Your doing great!!! I am almost temped to jump into the "maintainers" section since that is about all I have been doing for over 2 months!!!! But I will get going again sooner or later!!!

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats on the house, StillTryin!

ShyMoment, I thought that was your dog, in your backyard.. and I'm thinking, wow that dog looks more like wolf... and then I read your post. LOL

Hi everyone, doing good here - no cheating, exercising every day. I even did it when my husband was home, a huge step for me. 2 weeks until my next weigh in, 4 weeks today I leave on my trip!!!!!!!!

mezmerize
10-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone. Here's a bit of my history. I Started Alli shortly after it hit the market. I lost 20 lbs and was doing very well. I then had some medical problems not related to Alli. I didn't want to mix my new meds with Alli so I stopped. It to make sure if I had any effects it wasn't because of Alli. Today I've started Alli.
I hope that I can join this tread and support you with your weight loss plans.
My ticker is wrong. My new Alli Starting weight is 220

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi mezmerize! welcome to the Alli, thread.... glad your medical issues are cleared up and you are able to take Alli again.

got2gethealthy
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
welcome mezmerise glad to have you here..shy i love malamutes too. gourgous dogs ( even if i cant spell it right !) thingirl...4 weeks ! gosh time has really flown. i am excited for you. good job on exercising

Tammy
10-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Still, good luck with the house situation!!!

Shy, I liked the pictures.

Thin, keep up the good work!

Mezmerise, welcome to the group!!!

We went away over the weekend, and I've been in a depressed mood the whole time. I hate feeling like this. I tried to make good food choices, but today I have totally eaten out of control. I still took Alli, and no TE yet. I hope to get out of this funk and get back to doing what I should do.

Beck1Beck
10-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Morning All!

Welcome to Mezmerise!! Dive right in, the water's fine.
ShyMoment: It's tough to realize that those are wild animals. Gorgeous!

StillTrying: They say that the only thing more stressful than buying a house is building one. Either way, it'll drive ya loopy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well, I made it through my birthday week, intact.
We had 2 meals out, and ate spaghetti and pizza during the week. Like the guy of TV says, "I should be ready to explode about now." of course, it's back to the plan, as of yesterday.

Weigh in this morning shows me holding steady since last week. It gives me so much hope to think that it is possible to live and eat normally (occasionally), without continuing to gain weight. Awwww, the wonders of lifestyle changes.

In celebration, here's another of my favorites:
"You do not really understand something, unless you can explain it to your grandmother."

Happy Tuesday!!

mezmerize
10-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Beck - Happy Belated B-DAY past and pizza are my major downfalls! For some reason even a little bit a pasta will make that scale go up.

Tammy - Is it sunny where you live? I know that I get down when it's cloudy here. I heard somewhere you can buy a light that will help when your feeling low. I really need to check into that since at TOM I get really down. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm a huge dog lover! I believe there was a malamute in a movie called The Lost Boys. It was the 1st time I've seen one. He was beautiful! They look very powerful! I really need to get to the zoo again. The one time we went the wolfs were out while they worked on their habitat. So were alot of other animals so we missed out on what was the top of my list. I really wanted to see the Baluga Whale, Wild Horses and a Tiger

StillTryin
10-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Mez-WELCOME, we are all so glad to have you here.

I love DOGS!! Especially BIG dogs...St Bernards are my FAV's!!! But we are not having any of them around here so I can love them from a far.

YOU ARE ALL DOING SOOOOO GOOD! I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU.

Shy, you are doing so good!!!

Beck- You are right it is stressful, but it will be SOOOO worth it when it is over, and thankfully it is a short process for us. I just faxed all the documents to the loan company that they requested, like paystubs, taxes, ect. That was 32 pages!!!! :fr: But my boss was gone so I just did it from work here..lol So I would say that (pending the appraisal) we will be in our new house by DECEMBER!!!! :carrot:!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!:hohoho:

got2gethealthy
10-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Tammy...hang in there hun :hug: i suffer with depression and i know how devastating it can be. i am on meds for it, but some days the blue ones still come. dont be hard on yourself if you need to talk we are here and you can always pm me. i am in california so keeping an eye on the fires. my son was evacuated where he is but now he is safe and the fire marshalls let him back in. i hate the mountians to burn, i love them so. we are far from the fires but smoke and ash has made my husbands asthma act up. kind of puts things in perspective for me. i havent lost my house in any fire, so life can be really good but in any given moment it can get horrid. be glad for the good days !!

StillTryin
10-23-2007, 02:29 PM
got2- I am also watching the fires, I am from S. Cal. And I Have family/friends there still. My uncle was evacuated and my friend was but they let her go back, but they are watching the situation. So I fear she will also be evacuated soon again. It is a dire situation and I am thinking of all affected!!!!! MY PRAYERS TO THEM ALL

coldhawg
10-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi! I hope this is the right spot for me if not please let me know. :) I just started taking Alli on Friday and I am down 4 lbs and was just wanting some place to go where there are other people who are in the same boat with me--you know avoiding all the birthday cakes and holiday foods (esp next week) and living in fear of accidentally going over in fat in take--just in case!! :)

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Hi coldhawg, welcome to the Alli thread! 4lbs is an awesome start!

I'm in Canada so we had our thanksgiving a few weeks ago, I ate way too much and did have some treatment effects, but better that than gaining weight. Remember, treatment effects can be your friend. :)

mezmerize
10-24-2007, 09:40 AM
coldhawg - Welcome!

Thingirl - "treatment effects can be your friend" maded me lol I woke my dog and he barked and woke the rest of the family... too funny and true. Thanks for a wonderful morning chuckle.

Gottoget and Stilltrying- Hugz I hope your familys/friends are safe and they retrun to homes well intacted.

Sun - Cute Avatar

nikki8221
10-24-2007, 12:46 PM
well i totally fell off the bandwagon im back where i started....

i had attempted to quit smokeing but after 3 weeks of not smoking and eating what i wanted my hubby got laid off and im super stressed so now back smoking but back on weight loss program so i guess its a give take thing with me... can't do both

i weigh in next monday so we shall see

today i have had
1 bag 100 calorie goldfish
1 russell stover breakfast bar ( sugar free 100 cals)

for lunch im getting a chicken ceaser salad and probably a breadstick yummy

dinner is left over spaghetti

StillTryin
10-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Coldhawg, WELCOME!!!!!

Nikki, you need to eat some food with substance, IMO, or you may end up sabotaging yourself. I hope not but I know when I eat like that, by the end of the day I am FAMISHED and I eat way tooooo much. Good luck!

nikki8221
10-24-2007, 03:44 PM
just got back from lunch i had a steak ceaser salad ( it was huge) and some hard pretzels.. problem is i know im not drinking enough water...

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Nikki, try and stay away from the processed foods (like the breakfast bar & crackers) stick with real food if you can, it will really help with losing the pounds. Good luck and sorry about the stress you are under. :(

Tammy
10-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Beck, good going for making it through your birthday and your weight staying steady!

Mez, it was a bit sunny over the weekend, but since then we've had rain and clouds. I've heard about those lights. Might have to check it out.

Shy and Got2, I have been on depression meds since my parents passed away within 8 months of each other almost 10 years ago. My doctor has tried to wean me off a couple of times, and I've always gone back on. That was before I retired. This summer, I started weaning myself off, and I haven't taken any since the beginning of August. I was doing great even with all of the health problems that my husband started having in September. I thought when he finally came home from the hospital that if I could make it through that , I can make it through anything! Up until the end of last week,things were ok. Today I have felt a little better, so I hope it continues to improve.

Got2 and Still, we'll keep praying for those in California!!

Welcome to Coldhawg!!

Nikki, glad to hear you are getting back on the wagon. I've been slipping off, and that's why I haven't lost any more weight. Maybe I'll hang on a little tighter with you!

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Just sneaking in to see what is going on. Where is everyone?

I'm here... eating cheese :o that I shouldn't be.

coldhawg
10-24-2007, 10:53 PM
I wish I could agree on the cheese!! It has unwanted "effects". I fear it will have to be forbidden until I get the hang of this.

Thank you everyone for the welcome and all the "encouragements" on the effects until I get the hang of it!:dizzy:

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Thingirl
Nothing wrong with a bit of cheese.

Yeah well I passed 'a bit' about 6 slices ago :dizzy:

got2gethealthy
10-25-2007, 01:40 AM
Tammy hang in there. like shy said you have been through a lot with your husband and hospitals..that is very draining and hard on a soul.just rest and one moment at a time. :hug: Calli is still burning but the winds are gone. they said on the news tonight the fires were set by an arsonist. damn sicko . the air was heavy with smoke and my husbands asthma really flared too. i have a few light bulb moments ( hate that phrase ) the last couple of days. i went to breakfast with my dh and instead of ordering cheese omlete, hashbrowns and toast like usual, i ordered 2 egg beaters, dry toast with jelly and fruit !! and it was enough ! so my original thinking was to get healthy and eat better, so if my weight loss is slow (grrrrrr) at least i am making better choices ! :)

MommytoGirls
10-25-2007, 02:42 AM
Hi! I hope it is ok if I join!! I haven't started taking Alli yet but I just got it in the mail. Does anyone have any tips, tricks, suggestions etc for when you are taking it? How many times a day do you take it?

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi Mommy2Girls, Welcome to the thread!

I don't take Alli with my low fat breakfast of bran cereal and fruit, but I always take it with Lunch and dinner.

mezmerize
10-25-2007, 10:25 AM
I have tired egg beaters and LOVE them! Mommies to girls my tips are petty basic read the material that comes with it and DON'T TEST the limits unless your ready to have a treatment effect. I've joined the ALLI url when I started it has some great breakfast/lunch/dinner ideas. Plus a fourm for questions. That doesn't mean you can't ask something here.

As for me keeping my fingers crossed for my weight in friday.

got2gethealthy
10-25-2007, 01:00 PM
hi everyone..mommytogirls..make sure you do the 2 day prep. start eating lower fat BEFORE you take alli. start on the 3rd day. i havent had treatment effect (te's) but i sure dont push it on the fat either !! welcome aboard

MommytoGirls
10-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks so much for the tips girls!

Tammy
10-25-2007, 03:41 PM
I never have problems when I eat cheese.

The sun is shining today, and I am feeling better. Hubby has been moody and grumpy. I know he still isn't feeling the best. I told him we are going out for dinner. Not sure that if that made him more moody or happy! lol

Welcome Mommytogirls!! Great group here!!

mezmerize
10-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Shy - Glad you liked them. I know that for some the change in taste is hard but I found that for me personally It didn't matter because I always loaded it with good stuff like onions, peppers actually any veggie.

Tammy - Fingers crossed I've not had an effect with cheese but I only wave it over the top of what I'm cooking. :) I'm way to big of a chicken to step into the unknown world of T.E.

Mommytogirls - Love the cute baby pic.

As for me crossing my finger tighter for my weight in tomorrow. Also I hope I don't have to have an operation on my shoulder. I fell in the bathroom in May just now going to the doctor since I can no longer handle the pain when I move my arm certain ways. The good thing is I'll be able to weight myself at home and there so see how off my scale is.
Then I can start making my new ticker.

Tammy
10-26-2007, 05:17 AM
I just bought some egg beaters yesterday. Haven't had them in several years. I thought maybe I'd use it for recipes. I might try some for breakfast with some cheese and onion in it.

Our dinner out last night was nice. Didn't even eat half of what we ordered so we have at least one other meal and possibly two. Large servings.

My scales are the same as of yesterday's weigh in. No gain though, so that is good!

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-26-2007, 08:20 AM
mezmrize, good luck with your weigh in!

Mine is next Saturday at th Dietitians, I usually go every 3 weeks.

I had no treatments effects from the pound of cheese I consumed! (not yet, anyway)

nikki8221
10-26-2007, 09:47 AM
morning all i was very bad this morning lol instead of eating my oatmeal i brought to work i ate a bagel w/ cream cheese not good...

i get my monthly visitor next week, so im craveing salt so last night i bought some reduced fat pringles.. just enough salt without being too bad for me

as far as egg beaters they are ok but i like fried eggs so i usually use i cant beleive its not butter spray in my pan and then fry my egg and just eat the whites.. or will eat one with half the yoke and one without... it works for me

got2gethealthy
10-26-2007, 11:47 AM
good fabulous friday to everyone :D boy did i mess up yesterday ! day started out ok, had breakfast with family at denny's. had 2 egg beaters , fruit, 1 slice of dry toast w/jelly and 1/2 slice of french toast. didnt take an alli as i was afraid of t.e.'s out shopping with family..forgot to eat lunch (how?) had to run to an appointment that took 2 hours and by the time that was over, needless to say i was starving !! the car tires started to look really gooood. to hungry to make dinner for us so ordered pizza. i did good ordering though i said thin crust, 1/2 cheese all veggie. dang they messed up the order. i got hand tossed no sauce and reg cheese ! ate 3 slices (down from my 6 i use to eat) couple of breadsticks and cinna sticks...no alli afraid of t.e.s ! plus the pizza wasnt that good . i feel the effects of the salt today.. so drinking water and doing better today.....stay well sue

got2gethealthy
10-26-2007, 01:29 PM
well i posted a long one but it must be in cyberspace somewhere ! i eat egg beater when i eat out. at home i use one whole egg and 2 egg whites to make omlets and scrambles with veggies of course ! SHY- look at all the little happy faces you have ! great going i remember when you just had 3 !!! tammy-- i am so glad you are feeling better today enjoy dinner out

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Thingirl
You and your cheese lolol. I can't keep the darn string cheese in the house or I would eat the whole darn bag.

I have a weakness for cheese, and this was a block of Balderson 4 year old Cheddar - sharp, it was sooo creamy and delicious and majorly high fat. I am so suprised I didn't have any TE's after that.

Okay, but you guys would have been proud of me today, I went to a luncheon at my daughter's school. They had soooo much food, lasagna, penne & sauce, sausage & peppers, chicken wings, chicken curry and rice, jerk chicken, sweet & sour ribs, samosas, quiche, caesar salad dripping with dressing and cheese, garlic bread and more... and the desserts were crazy - doughnuts, brownies, tarts, squares, Nanaimo bars..

and what did I have?

I had the bottle of water I brought with me (they were just serving juice boxes and coke)

I had a plate of raw carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, cucumber, red peppers... I had the tiniest spoonful of rice with a chicken breast from the jerk chicken (I took the skin off so it was plain white meat) and for dessert I had 2 slices of watermelon :)

Phew it was hard sitting at a table with people who were loading their plates and going back for seconds and thirds, but I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. Hope I'm as strong when I'm on holiday :o

bamababy
10-26-2007, 06:29 PM
hi everyone, I haven't gotten to try alli yet. Does it really work? I have been looking at some info about it. Does it really cause you to have oily....spotting? I am overweight and depressed have mood swings, not real sure what to do or try at this point. I have lost weight before, but it is not as easy now. I don't work right now so it is hard to afford alot of extra diet foods. Not real sure I want to take alli if i have to stay close to a bathroom you know.

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-26-2007, 06:35 PM
It really can give you oily spotting IF you eat really high fat foods... if you stick to a diet plan with meals in the 15gram region, you should have no problems. You don't want to take Alli and then binge on a big mac and fries.

Alli helps me lose more weight then by dieting alone. I was losing 1-2 lbs a week on my diet but with Alli I lose 2 - 3 a week on average. It also stops me from cheating because I don't want the Treatment Effects.

bamababy
10-26-2007, 06:59 PM
thank you very much i may have to give it a try.

got2gethealthy
10-26-2007, 08:07 PM
bamababy....welcome to the board :hug: i was afraid of all the things i had heard about alli too..but i have had no bad effects....just WATCH the fat. count it religiously. i lose sooooo slow. usually i get fed up after about a week or 2 of not losing and i am back hitting the cookies pretty hard...Alli has stopped me from that and i am staying on plan. what i like is you can eat "normal" food like everyone, just count fat grams (calories too of course).THINGIRL...proud of ya girl :hug: i remember how i felt after all the over eating i did in the old days. i bet those people are feeling sick too..but you on the other hand are remarkable :carrot:

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Thanks guys, I do feel really good tonight, I also did an hour of Cardio. I forget to mention that several of the other Moms remarked on my weightloss since they last saw me in the summertime :) They wanted to know my secret! Then they loaded up their plates as I ate my veggies. LOL

Tammy
10-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Thin, I am so proud of you for how you did at the luncheon!! Way to go!!! It is hard to stay away from the other foods, but you feel so much better when you do.

Nikki, I have never cared for fried eggs. More of a scrambled egg person. The bagel with cream cheese would be ok with lowfat cream cheese, wouldn't it? I usually eat bagels with pb or jelly. Rarely have cream cheese.

Sue, great going on only having 3 slices of pizza! I love pizza!! I used to like the thick crust, got away from that several years ago. Then I was on a medium thickness kick. Now I only eat thin crust and load up the vegies.

Shy, I bought some string cheese a couple weeks ago. I didn't pay attention apparently, because I bought the full fat kind. I ate one, and I didn't like it, so I checked. Ended up giving the bag to my nephews. I went back to the store about the reduced fat kind. I really like them.

Bama, I eat normal foods for the most part. I have tried to go with the reduced fat cheeses, for me and for my husband. He needs to watch things also. I try to broil or bake meats instead of frying, and I've been doing that for a few years. I love my George Fourman grill. Fruits and vegies are being seen more often at our meals than before. Good luck in your journey!!

Just got home from a football game. Darn it got cold! Glad my friend brought a blanket. It was really nice all day so I guess I wasn't thinking about the sun going down and the heat going with it!

StillTryin
10-27-2007, 10:33 AM
I like egg beaters, but I too like the occasional fried egg. I had a fried egg this morning for breakfast. It is my special treat when I work on Saturdays....I go to the cafe and have my coffee, 1 egg, 1 slice of toast and 2 sausage links. That is the only time all week I eat sausage or regular eggs. Usually at home it is oatmeal, cold cereal, or plain toast and PB.

I am still not "back" but I am working on it, I can feel it coming..lol I am looking at my food the way I am supposed to again, and making smarter choices. Staying away from the fatty's. I am going shopping this weekend and will be buying another round of Alli. That should really help me when I leave for my 5 day vacation on Monday!

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-27-2007, 10:49 AM
I've been having the same breakfast for months now. I mix 2 cereals, an organic Spelt cereal and 1/3 of a cup of Bran buds (super high fiber) and I have this with 1% milk and a banana. It's a great breakfast that I look forward to every morning.

I have to admit that sometimes I feel a little jealous when my hubby has a bagel with butter AND cream cheese all over it.

On the cruise I plan to have a bran cereal and a banana every morning, I won't be eating eggs benedict or waffles, that's for sure.

got2gethealthy
10-27-2007, 01:15 PM
stilltrying...you will get back on board when you are ready ! it sounds like you are still making smart choices with your food :hug: i know you told us once that you had hit a maintaining wall. is that what thru you for a loop ? i lose so slow too, but i lost a cup size so at least things are shifting. those fat cells probably just wanted to party with the fat cells in my belly though !;) hang in there remember this is a journey not a destination !!shy...you and your olives !

MommytoGirls
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Well I started taking Alli today. I have been eating healthy for the past few days to prepare. I really hope it helps speed up my weight loss! Do you all feel like it is worth the money?!

MommytoGirls
10-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Thank you! I hope so too! Lol.

got2gethealthy
10-28-2007, 02:00 AM
i admit the price kills me when i have to get more. like i said slow weight loss for me, but alli keeps me on plan. i am changing my eating habits. really i got to get healthy. now once and for all..good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing mommytogirls !!

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-28-2007, 11:31 AM
I think it's worth the money because it keeps me on track and losing.

Without it I would have cheated more and lost less.

Also, the few times I did cheat and had the oil... well that was fat NOT going on my hips and butt.

got2gethealthy
10-28-2007, 12:50 PM
thingirl.....well said ;)

coldhawg
10-28-2007, 02:15 PM
ThinGirl:

Havent been on for a few days--great job at the luncheon!! Way to go!!--Those desserts are my killer (i cant stand olives sorry :). You girls are so encouraging. I should hop on here more often.

Welcome Mommy2girls---I have 2 myself and my oldest is very glad to see me losing weight.

Down 7 lbs now and hoping to lose to under 200 by New Years!!

CurvyJones
10-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Hello all. Just stopping by to say hello and wish you well.

I took Alli for about 8 weeks, lost 8 lbs. Taught me a lot about managing my food and portion control. I really REALLY liked it, I just grew out of it. I never really got the effects that others got unless I ate A LOT of food. If I did have TE's I felt I was fine, when I was really overeating. Eventually I kept forgetting to take it and then decided not to take it any longer. I still have about half a 90 ct bottle that I'll keep around till they expire. If I feel I need to go back on it, they'll be there!

Good luck and happy losing!

got2gethealthy
10-28-2007, 05:04 PM
alright i have to share this :D i tried on a pair of jeans in my closet that didnt fit 2 weeks ago and i got them on today:carrot: course i have no blood flow to legs or head but so what a size small jean size fit me !!! i will take alli until they stop making it !!!

ThinGirl in FatBody
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Down 7 lbs now and hoping to lose to under 200 by New Years!!\
That's great! :hug:

Hello all. Just stopping by to say hello and wish you well.

I took Alli for about 8 weeks, lost 8 lbs. Taught me a lot about managing my food and portion control. I really REALLY liked it, I just grew out of it.

Hi Curvy, I sometimes forget to take my Alli too.... and eventually I will go off completely, it can be a great tool though. Best of luck to you :)

jeans in my closet that didnt fit 2 weeks ago and i got them on today:carrot:

WooHoo!!!!!!! :carrot: Way to go.

StillTryin
10-29-2007, 11:31 AM
I think the "maintaining" wall did throw me. But I am leaving today for a Vacation until Sunday, so I am NOT going to worry and MONDAY of next week I will be BACK with VENGANCE!! I am going to have to so something to SHAKE this lousy schedule of mine up!!!! I am going to be careful while I am gone to not GO CRAZY with food. But on Monday of next week I will be BACK WITH FORCE!!! 100%!!!!! I CAN DO THIS

I am off to start the new thread....so please hold your postings for a couple minutes. Thanks!!!!

StillTryin
10-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Shy, i agree it is hard......I have a hard enough time living with 3 kids who love junk and a hubby is a bonnefide junk food junkie (and skinny...grrrr)

MommytoGirls
10-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I was just curious how spaced out do the pills have to be? I am sure it prob. says somewhere in the info. that came with the pills. I haven't had a chance to sit down and read all of it. Anyway I took a pill with Lunch (@ 12pm) and then I am having dinner early at 4pm. Is that enough time inbetween to take another pill with dinner?!

coldhawg
11-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Shy--
You might want to look at the Wasa crisp breads (aka crackers) the 7 grain one has 60 cal/0 fat/13 carb/35 mg sodium----I am not too worried or knowledgeable on sodium but they are another idea for you---they are not bad with a bit of 100% fruit spread or a thin coat of peanut butter----My 7 year old will even eat them.:goodluck:

ThinGirl in FatBody
11-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Shy, you should get a box of bran buds.... 1/3 cup is 13grams of fibre, or 52% of your recommended fibre intake. :)