100 lb. Club - 15lbs by December 31st....anyone else?

NESunshine
10-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Ok,
so that was the most recent mini-goal that I've set and as I've been avoiding my job like the plague today and have been lurking through all the boards I've come to realize that there are a lot of people around here that have that exact same goal....are there enough of us to get a thread going? How our progress is, menu sharing etc?

really it's anything to avoid doing actual work today!

OptimistK
10-16-2007, 05:39 PM
I hope to drop double this amount by Christmas and enter onderland by the new year. I've been dropping EXACTLY 3 lbs. each week since August. I've lowered my caloric intake actually, between 1500-1600 daily, and increased my workout intensities. There are 10 weeks left until Christmas and I'm hoping I can keep up the 3 lbs. per week thing.

Pita09
10-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Count me in! I really want to get at least 15 lbs off by Christmas and hopefully I can get into Onderland by the first of the year. Ohhhhhhhhh how happy that would make me.

I'm working out 6 days a week now at a terrific gym and back to diligently counting my calories.

Plus, I'm in a contest with my TOPS group that the first one to lose 16 lbs wins $20 bucks. :D

SuchAPrettyFace
10-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Sure! I could use a little encouragement. :) Count me in. :yes:

wifey bullseye
10-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Yes! Count me in! I want to be at my post-wedding weight by Christmas, so thats perfect!

goincrazyinky
10-16-2007, 08:12 PM
I would be happy to lose anything by Christmas, ha ha! I want to get rid of this weight so so bad. I am just hanging on from meal to meal right now.

Supersub
10-16-2007, 08:20 PM
If I could lose 15 more by then it would be 40 lbs lost! I'm hoping for more but I'd take 40.

nelie
10-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm trying to enter into the 100s by christmas too but I need to lose 20 lbs to do it. It is going to take some hard work to do it but I am going to try :)

xJox
10-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Yeah Im in on that one.

Trazey34
10-16-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm hoping for 20, so count me in too!!!

TheBabies
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm also hoping for 20 lbs by then. That would bring me back to the weight I was five years ago...

What is "Onederland"??

Lovely
10-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Me me me! I'm hoping for 11 by Thanksgiving & 15 (or so) by Christmas.

althepirate
10-16-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm in!

Lovely
10-16-2007, 09:48 PM
What is "Onederland"??

That beautiful time during weight loss when you finally see a "1" as the first number in your weight. 199.9...9. :D *dreamy sigh*

Cuter w Curves
10-17-2007, 01:51 AM
I have a goal of 12.5 for Christmas so 15 for new years is doable for me. I am in.

S

NurseMichelle
10-17-2007, 03:55 AM
Count me in!! I'd like closer to 20 as well. But whenever I over shoot my goals, I do that much worse!!! I think my ticker says 229 or 227 so I'll make my goal 210 by December 31st!! I hope to be 190 by my birthday (in february) but of course, I'm not planning THAT far ahead!!! Okay, off to add this to my siggie!!!!

synger
10-17-2007, 07:56 AM
I tend to get disappointed in goals like this... anything more than one pound a week seems doomed to failure for me. But since it's somewhere between one and two pounds a week, it may be do-able.

I'm in.

GirlyGirlSebas
10-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Hey, Sunshine!

Many of us here on the 100lb club are doing a Christmas challenge. Everyone can join in. Of course, a challenge with an end date of 12/31 does give you a few more days than a Christmas challenge.:D

Good luck everyone....I'd love to see each and every one of us meet our goals.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123217

hellokitty81668
10-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi, I am shooting for 15 lbs gone by the 31st, I would be 199lbs and don't know if I can do it but I am not going to give up. cheryl

NESunshine
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Ha
wow...it's eye opening sometimes when you realize how many people actually share your goal with you...or at least a similar goal! Alright...well my 15lbs that I'm shooting for is specifically because I want to start 2008 in Onederland.
I worked out last night and ate on plan all day. I've got everything planned in Fitday for today and prepared and will go to the gym again tonight....same thing again tomorrow.
I will be taking Friday night off so that I can get ready for Saturday...the Keene Pumpkin Festival....where I will use the very valid excuse that I am not spending the night and must drive home as the reason to not drink all day with my friends and am planning on packing a cooler to keep in my car so that I've got a plan to fend against 'festival food' And I will also be hauling around and carving a 34lb pumpkin and doing a lot of walking.

Sunday I'm going hiking....by myself. The last hike nearly killed my friend...but I felt like I could do more (my size 6 friend by the way) so I'm thinking that I'm comfortable enough with the area that I can go by myself...and I bought a new car last week so I'm now more comfortable going places now that I'm not driving a death trap.

In the real short term I'm aiming for 2lbs by this time next week.

This week's struggle is trail mix.... I know it could be worse...it could be cookie dough ice cream....I've never ever been much of a nut person but for some reason this past week or so I can't seem to get enough cashews....which aren't necessarily bad but I could seriously eat all the cashews in the world. Personal goal....do not go overboard with nuts.

Pita09
10-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Well, I got my signature all duded up for this challenge, so half the battle is done! :D

This morning I had a very good workout. I did 25 minutes on the Elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill and then used the weight machines for my legs.

I have had my Kashi and soy milk for breakfast, 1 cup of tea and 2 cups of coffee. I'm starving and ready to make a healthy stir-fry for lunch. Tonight I have class so on school days I cook the biggest meal at lunch time. I'm actually thinking of doing that all the time since those are when I tend to eat the most calories.

NESunshine, I hear you about the cashews. I feel the same about walnuts. I eat walnuts on my yogurt and sometimes in my cereal, and I have to measure every time or I will eat the bag. Wow, I wonder how many calories that would be if I ate the whole bag at once??? :eek:

nelie
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
NESunshine,

We can get to onderland by 2008, no prob :) For the last 3 months, I've been sitting in the 220s and I had a goal of 100s by the end of the year but I couldn't find the motivation. I will be ringing in the near year at the south pole and I doubt I'll have a scale available to me (or at least one that uses lbs) so I am hoping to hit that goal before I leave around christmas time :)

I am also with you on trail mix. I was addicted to salted nuts and raisins for a while. It is such a nice salty/sweet combo but it is packed with calories... Back away from the trail mix :)

ChrissyBean
10-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Count me in! 15 lbs. by New Year's Eve. :)

Now. How do I do it? :(

NurseMichelle
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Wow, Nelie, tell us more about this trip to the south pole!!!

nelie
10-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Not literally the south pole but pretty close :) I am going to Antarctica for Christmas/New years... I will be on a Norwegian cruise ship made specifically for cruising the arctic/antarctic :)

Lovely
10-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Not literally the south pole but pretty close :) I am going to Antarctica for Christmas/New years... I will be on a Norwegian cruise ship made specifically for cruising the arctic/antarctic :)

That is so cool! Er... hot! er... neat! Even during the summer, I can't imagine how cold it'll be. :shocksn:

Schmoodle
10-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I joined the Christmas gift challenge a few weeks ago and set a goal to lose 14 by Xmas. Actually I originally planned to lose it by my birthday the end of November and then just maintain through the holidays. But if I don't see onenderland by my birthday, then it will be my Xmas goal. See, I'm flexible! I'm halfway there, only 7 more to go by my birthday. Here I come onederland!

LesliesMom
10-17-2007, 04:03 PM
I want in - I am at 265 now so that would be a lovely 250. I am slacking bad lately and I need to get a move on. I had set my "onederland" goal at my daughters 2nd birthday on May1st. Must get moving to hit that.

Angie

MugCanDoIt
10-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Yea...I will be part of it. 15 lbs would be a great addition to my weight loss, or I mean subtraction.....Hardy Har....

NESunshine
10-18-2007, 12:36 PM
hmmmm I wish I were going on a cruise to Antarctica for the holidays! You are going to have an absolute blast.
The rest of yesterday stayed well... I admit I went for the nuts but stayed in control. I didn't go to the gym though....I was actually asleep at 830...which is virtually unheard of for me (i'm not a big sleeper) so I will go tonight.

So far so good today... I've got a lean cuisine for lunch....and am resisting the temptation for a pressed sandwich. Sticking with my plan.

Anybody have any good strageties on how they are approaching this? Nifty meal ideas, good outdoor fall exercises? good fall recipes? I know I'm trying to do a lot of hiking, and am taking full advantage of apples right now.

ImproperEnglish
10-18-2007, 01:01 PM
:) I've been at a standstill for ages and need to get my rear in gear!

nelie
10-18-2007, 01:09 PM
NEsunshine,

I am also trying to get lots of hiking in but it is going to start getting a bit too chilly. I have been doing walk/runs with my dog every morning.

I am also on a fairly new diet plan which is basically a low fat, whole foods, no meat, no dairy diet plan. I am eating lots of veggies, fruits and legumes along with limited amounts of other stuff. So far, it is going pretty well although I am nearing the end of my second week. It is nice because it keeps me full.

I was a bit worried about starting such a diet because of my hypoglycemia/PCOS but I have been doing great.

RitzyFritz
10-18-2007, 01:15 PM
This sounds good! This will give some an alternative to the "My Christmas Gift Contest" challenge already in progress!! Of course, you are sure enough welcome to join in there as well! The more the merrier!! :)

We are going to get this weight off one way or another, aren't we? :D

GO, chickies, go!!! :cheer:

hellokitty81668
10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Anybody have any good strageties on how they are approaching this? Nifty meal ideas, good outdoor fall exercises? good fall recipes? I know I'm trying to do a lot of hiking, and am taking full advantage of apples right now.

I really don't have any approach.. I am in a cycle right now, where I am not trying as I should . I still exercise for more than 60 minutes 5 days, 35 for the 6th day and usually the 7th I go hiking. I also am sticking to food plan, but it doesnt feel enough.
I hate apples, the only way I can eat them is with peanut butter:) , so I usually stay away from them, and it has been so warm here that I don't really feel like making soups and chilli's. I did print up a few recipes I found on vegetarian times.. and will probably make one or 2 this coming week, and there are lots of winter squashes available, but then I think about thanksgiving coming up, and I don't know what to do, I usually make a great sweet potato pie, and end up eating a few slices, well I am going to have to start looking for low fat/fat free recipes. .
There are what 14, 15? wks left for the year, so I think we can all loose at least 1 lb a week.
cheryl

Canajun Chick
10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
I joined 3FC today and this is just the motivation I need! Count me in - thanks!

Dumplin
10-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone, I am a new member and want to lose 15lbs. by Christmas. I wish everyone lots of luck!!!

synger
10-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Welcome, Canajun and Dumplin!! Glad to have you aboard!!

Pita09
10-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Hello, welcome to the forum and the challenge, Canajun Chick and Dumplin :wave:

I am happy to report that I have lost one pound and that is with TOM beginning today!! :carrot: I think this exercise and calorie counting thing might actually be the ticket to success. ;)

I will weigh in on Thursdays since that is my official weigh-in day anyway.

I hope everyone is doing their best :hug:

Canajun Chick
10-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Thank you for the welcome messages! I am brand new as of yesterday and I realize now that maybe I'm not in the right forum so please let me know if that is the case. I see this is the 100lb Club (fantastic goals by the way!!) and I am trying to lose a smaller amount. I saw the 15 lbs by Christmas, which is rpetty much my goal, so I clicked before getting acclimatized to the different goups. Sorry about that. Happy losing!:o

wifey bullseye
10-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Since the beginning of the challenge, I am down 1.8 lbs! That's almost 2! :carrot:

only 13.2 more to go!:D

Pita09
10-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Canajun Chick, I see NO reason you can't be a part of our challenge. For goodness sake, no matter how much you weigh, losing 15 lbs is a challenge. And as we all have heard those with the least to lose often have to work harder than some of us that have a ways to go still. ;) I say stick around and be an inspiration. :smug:

There are great forums all over this board and I encourage you to jump into as many of them as you like.

Pita09
10-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Since the beginning of the challenge, I am down 1.8 lbs! That's almost 2! :carrot:

only 13.2 more to go!:D

Wayyy to go and keep up the great work!! :carrot:

NESunshine
10-19-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm not weighing to log it until Wednesday. On plan so far today, hit the gym last night....then stayed up late watching baseball....what can I say...die hard Bostonian:)
Anyway no gym for me tonight...need to swing through a couple of stores and then get ready for the pumpkin festival tomorrow... I'm leaving at like 4am to miss the traffic and assure parking.

ugh.
Wish me luck, I'll be back on Sunday!

xtrisaratops
10-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Anyone mind if I join in here?

I know it's a bit late, but 15 lbs gone by Christmas was my goal to begin with, and I figured why not just jump in?

I just officially started my new lifestyle yesterday, so we'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'll have to adjust some things here and there, but if I could put all of this weight on by myself, I'm sure I can take it off with the help of all you gals (and guys!)

Canajun Chick
10-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Pita - thanks! I am going to stick around and try to lose 15 lbs with all of you! I am going snowboarding over the Christmas holidays and losing the weight will make it much easier (and my ski pants much more comfortable)! Have a nice weeked and happy losing!

xtrisaratops
10-20-2007, 11:14 AM
My non-official scale says I'm down 1.5 pounds!

Of course, once my mom gets up so I can go raid her bathroom with the "official" scale, I'll be able to be more certain, but I certainly FEEL like I should have lost 1.5 pounds, as sore as my legs are!

This challenge is really motivating me to get up off my butt and do something.

Lovely
10-20-2007, 11:30 AM
WTG Sara :)

Lyn2007
10-20-2007, 05:51 PM
Wow, I would love to see 15 pounds gone by 12/31. That would make me 238 <gasp> I cannot fathom it. But I am on track. My goal in my head WAS 245 by New Years but I bet I can lose 15. Yeah, I can do it :)

Lyn
TWENTY FIVE pounds gone!
My Blog:
www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com

xtrisaratops
10-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Lyn:

YOU CAN DO IT!

We can ALL do it, if we lean on each other and work together!

Monday is weigh-in. Even though I haven't even had a full week of being OP, as I just started, I still plan on hitting the scale. I know what I weighed today, and I just want to see that number be down by then.

Tomorrow is my day-off, in terms of exercise. Sundays are going to be my only "off" days, and I'll still be doing my stretches and some yoga and whatever else I feel like. Just no dreadmill; I think my calves are going to implode if they have to get on the dreadmill tomorrow.

I might just see how it goes. If I feel like it, I'll do it.

keeperofthehome4
10-20-2007, 06:39 PM
Is it too late to join in?

I need to jump start losing weight again I was doing great before but have slacked so bad. I've got to get back on south Beach diet. I want to lose 20lbs by the new year. I'm gonna do my offical weigh in tomrrow morning and make Sunday my weigh in day so I don't cheat on the weekends. Ans also since I'm getting back on this wagon.

nelie
10-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Ally,

It is certainly not too late!! Welcome and good luck to all :)

keeperofthehome4
10-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Nelie thanks glad it's not too late.

I'm gonna do Weight Watchers plan. Since after two weeks with South Beach you add carbs back. I just need to watch them I can do this. I weighted in this morning so my start weight is 289 YUCK! I'VE GAINED 11LBS BACK GRRRRRR. That's ok it's coming off for good this time. I'm writing everthing down I eat.

valpal23
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
I hope to drop double this amount by Christmas

Same here. I was planning on using the goal as the reason to step up my exercise intensity but recently injured a knee ligament so now I'm doing my best WITH NO EXERCISE. (it's driving me nuts)

Anyways, I'm in. I need some accountability :)

xtrisaratops
10-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Ugh, looks like I may be going at this without exercise too for a while.

I found out this morning that my doctor is wanting me to hold off on exercise until I can get under 240, because I have a bad knee, as well as because of my cancer history.

So I'll just have to be extra diligent and find some ways of sneaking in exercise other than the dreadmill, until he clears me.

denialisnthappiness
10-21-2007, 02:27 PM
I've been reading this one and the xmas one for a while and wanting to join... but know as soon as I put it out there that somehow my body is going to stop co-operating and my weight won't move! However... I'm going to be conservative with my 'hopeful' aim of getting into the 60's kgs... jee 69.9kg by end of the year would do me! currently 75.4 so only (hah only!) about 12lbs to lose. Finding that the weight loss is slowing down slightly nowadays though... ho hum

wifey bullseye
10-21-2007, 04:40 PM
I know that I said my weigh-in day would be Fridays...but I was so stinkin' curious I got back on today...and I am down 1.2 lbs! That makes 3 total! :carrot: I am so siked! I hardly ever see immediate weight loss...now I can't wait to start movin' so that my body looks as good as I feel! :D This makes me 1/5 of the way to my New Year's Eve Goal! Yeah Baby! :broc::broc:

xtrisaratops
10-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Congrats on your loss!

This morning I was out of the 260s for the first time in YEARS, and I'm going to do my best to stay there.

wifey bullseye
10-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey, that's great! I really like landing in another weight bracket, as long as its down and not up! ;)

NESunshine
10-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Alright well the weekend away was a blast. We carved abut 20 pumpkins and then dragged them to town and registered them for the festival in a big shopping cart... we are the biggest geeks ever. The festival was a success, we didn't beat the most recent world record but hey, it's still pretty cool to be surrounded by 25,000+ lit jack o' lanterns. I ended up spending the night, mainly cause I deemed it the safer option rather than get on the road with 80,000 people half of which I'm sure had been drinking all day. And...well... I met a boy....it's strange we've shared the same circle of friends for close to 10 years and our paths have never crossed. We'll see... I kind of like this one so I think pursuit is necessary!

I took the day off of work today (mental health day) and had a doctor appointment. I do have to say after you've come to the end of a long road battling off cervical cancer it's a huge relieve to go see the OB and have her say....well...everything looks normal. I went straight from there to the gym and now have come home to grab lunch before heading to the grocery store...I heard somewhere it's bad to shop when you're hungry :o. Weigh in day is approaching and I'm feeling very positive about it...well accept it's the same day TOM is scheduled to arrive but hey...what can you do.

I tell you, I think I may have been bit by the love bug and it's doing wonders for my motivation :)

valpal23
10-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey, that's great! I really like landing in another weight bracket, as long as its down and not up! ;)

Seriously! And on that note, I dropped into a new bracket. :carrot:

wifey bullseye
10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Congrats! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

NurseMichelle
10-23-2007, 02:38 PM
I just wanted to BUMP this thread back up, and I wonder if we want to start a weekly thread on Mondays?

I'm playing a trick on myself.....I'm in a Halloween Challenge, and I've been off plan far too long, decided to just get strictly on plan (that was Monday) and just NOT weigh in again until next Wednesday, actual Halloween day. I'm becoming a slave to the daily weigh ins, the daily 1/2 pound fluxes so I just put that scale away, and I don't even miss it. But I will get on it next week. I'm hoping to get on it and see a whole new number, like a big present I'm opening up for myself....or am I kidding myself? Either way, I'm happy to have liberated myself from that scale.

xoxoxoxox Michelle

Cuter w Curves
10-23-2007, 03:09 PM

S

wiosna
10-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Count me in too :)

And what are your plans for New Years by the way? Do you know what you are going to wear? :)

For me - no fixed plans yet - and thats why I got to loose some weight so that I'm ready for anything that comes ;)

wifey bullseye
10-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Haha, this will be my first New Years' as a married woman (wink, wink) so even if we just stay home and watch the ball drop on tv, I have to look good! Oh, and I'm sure I could find something *cute* to wear that night.

wifey bullseye
10-24-2007, 09:06 AM
oh, and have we decided to start a weekly thread? let me know so I dont feel lost when I cant find you

*on another note...my dr just told me to stop taking my b.c.pills - so hopefully the weight they put on, will come off. when I expressed my concern yesterday that I gained 20lbs in 8 weeks, her response was "that's what happens to newlyweds"...she completely ignored me when I told her that I lost 10 lbs IMMEDIATELY AFTER the honeymoon, only to gain 20 more.... :| Here's hopin'...

flappymommy
10-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I guess I'll jump in for my first challenge. :D Count me in for 15 pounds by 12-31

valpal23
10-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm becoming a slave to the daily weigh ins, the daily 1/2 pound fluxes so I just put that scale away, and I don't even miss it. But I will get on it next week. I'm hoping to get on it and see a whole new number

The daily weigh in's were something I did for awhile - stepping on the scale ALL THE TIME.. and it drove me nuts. sticking to one morning a week to weigh in has helped me keep track of the trend and it's good practice to not have the number dictate everything.

I also take my measurements and keep track of that.. because days when I dont see what I want with the scale I inevitably see it with the tape. It's really helped me - just a thought :)

nelie
10-25-2007, 02:02 PM
My scale isn't moving but I'm hopeful I'll have a drop soon :) My clothes are fitting better than last week so its a good sign.

Lovely
10-25-2007, 08:18 PM
This week was good. Down 3.4. So I'm 5.6 gone out of the 15.

keeperofthehome4
10-28-2007, 03:36 PM
I weighted in this morning and I'm down 5LBS!!!!! I'm so happy only 6 more to go and be back to where I was when we moved.

nelie
10-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Ally,

Congratulations!!

I am down 4 lbs this week which I am very happy about. I was hoping to be 215 by the end of the month and it may happen.

NESunshine
10-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey all,
I'm still here.... I've been MIA due to a major sickness... I'm down for the count. I'll do a weigh in and post progress once I can get up.
Glad to see folks are doing well!

txangelgirl
10-28-2007, 08:21 PM
well as for me I hope for at least 15 lbs but hey, if its more I'd love that too ;) I'm sitting pretty at around 1500 cals a day or so, and staying on track in spite of the latest excitement around here. but moving will definitely give me exercise right, I am worried though cause during packing last night I got tingles up and down my legs and my lower back really started hurting so I think I oughta start slow on the exercise.

Cuter w Curves
10-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I think I am going to possibly skip this weeks weigh in... I haven't fully decided but it is the week before TOM and that usually makes me cry... But my problem is that if I skip this one and the next because of TOM I won't be tracking it as well and that might mess with my personal accountability.

:(:dizzy:

Congrats to those who've had losses and a solid "you can do it" to all who are trying!

xtrisaratops
10-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Scale says 259.2 today, which I'll take. It was TOM this past week, and I usually can expect a depressingly large gain, but I managed to lose .2 pounds. That's right, two tenths of a pounds. But you know what?

I'm happy with that. The number moved down instead of up, and I know I can count on a bigger loss this week.

Lovely
10-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Woot! Down is the right direction ^^ WTG Sara

NESunshine
10-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Alright... I'm still sick but I made myself get up, I'm dragging myself to the office....hey what can I say...rolling rally for the Red Sox and I'm a die hard and my office is next to the route...no amount of sickness could keep me away.

Anyway I weighed today and I'm down to 211, 2 more lbs down!

vayadee
10-30-2007, 09:17 AM
I just joined 3FC and this would be an attainable first goal.

Lovely
10-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Sorry to hear that you're sick Sunshine, but awesome on the 2 lbs down!

Welcome Vayadee :) Jump on in ^^

shadowclaw
10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm thinking that setting a Christmas minigoal would be a good idea. Perhaps it will motivate me to go outside and walk when it's cold :) I'm pretty sure if I work at it I can do better than 15, but I don't want to set it too high. I guess 20 lb. will do. That would bring me down to 228, which would be 47 lb. total! I can't say I've ever lost that much before. Heck, the 27 I've lost so far is the most I've ever lost. Well, I'm in on this Christmas business. 20 lb. by Christmas morning!

valpal23
11-16-2007, 01:47 PM
I doubled this goal and put it as my new years goal.... but I've been dealing with health problems that have made me unable to exercise. I feel kinda like a hypocrite having my goal ticker up now... but I'm using it for motivation to eat right :) How's everyone else doing with this goal?

Lyn2007
11-16-2007, 06:40 PM
I had almost forgotten about this goal. I have lost 5 of the 15 so far. Ten more to go. I think it is doable... gonna be close though!

kasmin
11-16-2007, 11:03 PM
Although I'm a bit worried about maintaining a loss of almost 3 pd/week for the next 5 weeks or so, I think I'm up for this. At any rate it'll give me something to aim for;) Count me in!

ps I weighed in yesterday at 150 so that'll be my starting point

valpal23
11-17-2007, 10:41 AM
I had a WI today and found out I'm half way to my goal :)

Get n healthy
11-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I would love to join this group. Sounds perfect. I had my own personal goal of 15 for christmas. I have lost 3 of the 15 so far. I am up for a challenge. I have a new WATP video coming today, so i am rearing to go.

nelie
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Bump

Today is the last day of november and we have a month to go.

How is everyone doing? I need to lose 7 (or 8) more lbs and not sure I can do it. I did have a couple of weeks where eating and exercising were off so I didn't lose.

jasmine987
11-30-2007, 06:05 PM
I would like to join too I had set a new years goal already and yours thread is just a day off. I havent been exercising...too cold for me. I know it would definately help me lose faster though!

momof4under5
11-30-2007, 11:23 PM
i have been just checking this site out and reading stuff from all of you funny thing is when i am on the puter i eat while i am reading...really how gay is that. so I guess it is time to stop reading and eating and doing something. It would be great to do by christmas new years I have a drama to do so any weight off would be great and that would put me in the onederland (I now know what it is) Can some one private message me on how to get the counter things on here too?? and if you guys check up...I have no clue how this is run how to check on messages that i have left...is there an easier way to add people to the buddy list....can someone tell me how this site runs so it is a lil easier on me...thanks again

kasmin
12-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Hey nelie, I'm sure you can do it! :cheer2:Go neli, go nelie.:cheer2:Anyways I have 9 left so I figure we can all send motivational vibes to each other this terrible month. GO super chicks@!:grouphug:

justaloozer
12-02-2007, 12:43 PM
I'd definitely like to take part in this! My goal is to lose 13lbs by Christmas and I started 11/27. Here we are on 12/2 and Ive already lost nearly 3lbs! i staretd at 308 and this morning I was down to 305.2!

valpal23
12-03-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm going to get as close to my goal as I can - I still have four weigh in's to go. I'm hoping it'll keep me good.

TheBabies
12-03-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm so excited about my 4 lb weight loss this week, I'm trying to find lots of places to post about it... I have lost 11 lbs since this challenge started. I'd love to lose another 6-10 lbs by New Years Eve.

kasmin
12-04-2007, 04:37 AM
That's awesome, Babies! And you could totally lose 6-10 pounds before the end of the year. WTG!

xJox
12-16-2007, 03:25 PM
BUMPING THIS UP!!!

How is everyone doing? I actually had forgot about this. I had to go to my blog and dig up my weight on the day I replied here. I was 10-16-07 259.2 that day. As of today I am 12-16-07-- 242.6. Im down 16.6 lbs so Ive passed my goal yay!!!! Maybe I should go for 20?

kasmin
12-17-2007, 09:36 AM
Bailey's momma, you're rockin! 20 looks easily attainable for you! I on the other hand was a bad bad girl today(:?:) and this week is only going to get worse. I'm hoping I can squeeze in my remaining 2 pounds before the end of the year:p

Cuter w Curves
12-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Way to go hun!

Me... I am without a clue. I have now stepped on 6 scales. All with VERY different numbers. And I can't get into the place where I WAS weighing in.

All I know is that I had to buy a new pair of jeans and I am in a style I have never worn before because my body has "shifted" everything.

Goal #: Out the window.
Goal shape: Bang on!