100 lb. Club - Yall I did so good!!!

View Full Version : Yall I did so good!!!

cara1980
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Last night we had to take DD to the after hours clinic. We didnt get done until 8pm so we went to eat at TGI Fridays since I had a gift certificate. DH ordered a full rack or ribs, fried shrimp and fries. DD got finger nails (chicken fingers) and french fries. I had the key rest lime shrimp on the waitresses recommendation. She said it was just shrimp and broccoli, well thats exactly what it was except the broccoli had some kind of lime sauce on it that was very strong and the shrimp had cajun seasoning. I went through 4 glasses of tea before I took my napkins and wiped off the seasoning. DH ordered a large slice of oreo cake and I had 2 small bites of it. I also had 1/2 a chicken finger and a few fries b/c the fries were helping cut the seasoning down.

Im so proud of myself, we went out and I didnt go overboard! :carrot:

FreeSpirit
10-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Way to go!! What great willpower you have. That's awesome.

synger
10-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Sounds awesome!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself. You ordered healthy food to begin with. You tasted some of the other stuff, but didn't go overboard. Those are two KEY practices when eating out. Good for you!!

Lovely
10-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Wtg ^^

tamaralynn
10-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Great job! We've really cut back on eating out - we used to go to a chain resturaunt once a week.

I don't think we've gone out to eat anywhere except for sushi for the past month and a half :)
I'm scared that I'll binge on junky food :) We're going out this weekend - I hope I have your will power :carrot:

OptimistK
10-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Keep it up!!!

GirlyGirlSebas
10-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Congratulations! Eating out at restaurants has always been one of my favorite indulgences. Today, I still have problems staying on-plan when we go out.

cara1980
10-17-2007, 09:21 AM
THe strange thing is that when we went out I didnt find that I needed willpower. There were several things I really wanted to order but I remembered before that I checked out nutrition at some restuarants and was shocked by how much fat and calories were in dishes. Its a good thing that oreo cake really wasnt all that too!

Thanks for the support.

PeggyP
10-17-2007, 09:39 AM
:bravo:That's wonderful!! Isn't it neat when you can sit down and WANT to order something healthy?! It's a whole new mindset, really. As for the oreo cake...isn't it funny how your taste buds change?? I'm so happy for you!!!!!:cp:

ZoeJayne
10-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Last night we had to take DD to the after hours clinic. We didnt get done until 8pm so we went to eat at TGI Fridays since I had a gift certificate. DH ordered a full rack or ribs, fried shrimp and fries. DD got finger nails (chicken fingers) and french fries. I had the key rest lime shrimp on the waitresses recommendation. She said it was just shrimp and broccoli, well thats exactly what it was except the broccoli had some kind of lime sauce on it that was very strong and the shrimp had cajun seasoning. I went through 4 glasses of tea before I took my napkins and wiped off the seasoning. DH ordered a large slice of oreo cake and I had 2 small bites of it. I also had 1/2 a chicken finger and a few fries b/c the fries were helping cut the seasoning down.

Im so proud of myself, we went out and I didnt go overboard! :carrot:

Wooo thats great hun!! Well Done!! :carrot:

MugCanDoIt
10-17-2007, 03:50 PM
One step to changing your "lifestyle". Way to go girly!!!!!