Old 10-15-2007, 08:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Core Chat: October 15-October 21

Let's go Core fans!

Another week of being OP or so close to it you don't even use all those allowed points.

Let's write to one another about our successes, our failures, our attempts and even what the day was like!

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM   #2  

Yoo hoo!!!

Out here in cybespace all by my lonesome!

That's OK; I didn't want to report that I wasn't OP today. I went to a reception and had too many carbos...but, it could have been much, much worse, I'll tell you.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Rhonda
Old 10-15-2007, 09:54 PM   #3  
focused and aiming

Hi there. I'm here. I'm sorry you have been lonesome on the board today. Where is everyone? Okay, everybody, put down those donuts and post. Seriously, I hope all of you are doing well and are making healthy choices.

All is going well with the land purchase. The seller took the paperwork to the title company today. We should close in just a few days. Maybe Friday!

My eating is wonderful. Tomorrow is WI at WW. I'm hoping to have a good loss. So's dh. We don't have a bath scales any more cuz of living in the 5th wheel. (Where would we put it?) Tomorrow's WI will be a surprise. We don't have a clue what to expect.

I bought some new clothes today so I'd have something to wear to a wedding this Sat. I had a good time shopping.

Rhonda, I love your sense of humor. Congratulations to you for being in control today. You rock, girl!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 248,248,187

Height: 5'9

Red face New on WW Core

I'm new on WW Core starting today! Any words of wisdom?
newme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:31 AM   #5  
focused and aiming

newme. My best advice is trust the plan. It works.

We're off to WW for WI. I'll be back to report later today. Have a good one, Chickies.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:35 AM   #6  
Southside White Sox Fan

My advice is the same as Sandra's. Follow Core to the letter, don't tweak, and try to start with just one portion of everything. Most of all, give it at least a month.

Good luck!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:56 AM   #7  

Newme.

You have all the advice that you need above. Don't forget to do some exercises and drink water...all part of the plan.
It's a very healthy approach to nutrition!

I headed back to tonight. Pool's open again after maintenance and cleaning. Can't wait; I've missed it.

Have a great OP day!

Rhonda

ps: Sandra! That's great news for you and DH.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #8  

Newme! Don't forget that drinking water and getting some exercise are part of the plan.

Sandra, that is such great news for you and DH. I bet you get some good news at WI today too. Although that wild spree with M&M's might put you back an ounce or two

I hope you all have a great OP day today. I head back to tonight. The pool is open again after being closed for maintenance and cleaning.

See you later,
Rhonda
Old 10-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #9  

hmmm. I thought I had lost the first message, so I wrote again...oh well....
Old 10-16-2007, 05:08 PM   #10  
focused and aiming

We're home from WW. Curtis lost 2.2 and I lost 2.4 lbs. Life is good. The M&M fiasco didn't hurt us too much. (Thank goodness)

Rhonda, tell Doyle my bro doesn't understand our new lifestyle. I told him I didn't expect him to understand. He's at a totally different point in life what with still having kids at home. Oh, well. To each his own.

I am envious of your going to It's foggy and wet here but I need to get outside and do some walking. Just finished cleaning the carpet in the condo and laid the law down to Curtis. We're taking our shoes off at the door now.

We stopped by the ranch (Our name for our 2 acres we're getting) and did another walkthrough in the ranchhouse (our name for the mobile home). We like the place more every time we go there. We're anxious to start working on it building our dream.

Vickie and Rhonda, you have some good advice there for NewMe. NewMe? Where are you? We'd love to have you posting here with us. That's another way to be successful. Get yourself surrounded by folks who are working toward the same goal.

Have a great afternoon, everyone. I'll be back later.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #11  

I want to go to aquabics too......but I have to stick to walking.
Not much going on this week..doing some fund raising for our church this weekend...we are cooking deep fried fish and chips. I did not order any.....but id love to haha. I will be good though. I will stink like a french fry though...yuck!!
Biggest loser is on soon..so Im off for the night .
have a good one....
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #12  
focused and aiming

Patti, BL is coming on here now. I'm walking, too. Curtis and I are walking around the RV Ranch for 20 minutes at a time. So far so good the last 3 days.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 AM   #13  

Hi All:

Well, I didn't make it to because I had to go to a social event at work and it didn't end in time. BUT, I have a great NSV to report. The event included LOTS of food and alcohol. I ate modestly and had only one glass of red wine. I drank mineral water for hours!!! I'll probably gain from the salt content of the water, but that will pass...and, I was able to ignore the wine without even too much agony!

Now, I've got to sleep. I'm having some insomnia (too much water, probably!).

Rhonda
Old 10-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #14  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sandra and Rhonda, you are both doing great. Hang in there.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #15  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, congratulations on the great NSV. You're in control and doing fantastically.

Vickie, thank you for the compliment. Do you remember when Melissa's baby is due?

It's raining here so we're staying put for a bit before heading out on today's adventures. I have been experimenting with meds and think I may have found something to cure my bug bites. I tell you. I have been miserable from ankles to knees the past few days. Curtis told me this AM to try my rash cream (cortisone). It seems to be a miracle worker. Life is good!