100 lb. Club - My NSV today

View Full Version : My NSV today

Supersub
10-12-2007, 11:16 PM
I had to cover lunch and recess duty today. I wanted to wear jeans because it was kind of cool out today. My size 26 jeans had started to get kind of snug lately. I put them on today and they buttoned right up. Well, as the day wore on and I kept moving and wiping tables for two hours. I had to keep hiking them up the whole time. You know how jeans losen up as you wear them? By the time I got home I could pull them down without even unbuttoning them!

It might be time to pull out the old size 24's and see how they fit now! :cp:
At least I've got some 24's and 22's still in the closet. I'll just work my way down and start buying when I run out of clothes. It's what I did when I got fat why not when I get skinny?:D

Cassie501107
10-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Woo hoo! That's flippin' awesome, congrats!:carrot:

Shy Moment
10-13-2007, 12:01 AM
supersub
Nice going. Makes you feel good I bet. I bought a pair of Capri's at the beginning of summer. Now not only can I pull them on and off without unbuttoning them, right out of the dryer. After I wear them for a few hours I am afraid they are going to fall off. Guess it is time for a belt.

Prissiroo
10-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Good for you! I have a pair of capris that do the same thing - it's a great feeling....

Jen415
10-13-2007, 09:56 AM
WTG Supersub!! :):):)

xJox
10-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Thats the best feeling in the world!

GirlyGirlSebas
10-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Congratulations!

PeggyP
10-13-2007, 05:19 PM
That is SO exciting!! :yay:Using the sizes that I had is exactly what I did. I had jeans of all sizes. Here is an idea you might want to think about:
As I went down in sizes, I gave the old ones away. I didn't even want to have the mindset that I have larger sizes I can get into if I need to. I don't want to ever go back. Now I'm in 16w's (from size22's). I don't have anything lower than that in the closet!! Now it's time to get ready to shop!!! LOL:lol3:Keep up the good work!!!!

MetaChick
10-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Peggy, I do the same thing now. As soon as something is too big I give it away. I think of it as a vote of confidence in myself. I also have a few thrift shop purchases in slightly too small sizes to spur me on.

Supersub
10-13-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm not keeping those fat pants around any more. I'm not going to be wearing that size again and I don't even want to see them in the closet. I plan on making regular trips to the Goodwill with my out grown...er...out shrunk?...clothes.