Old 10-11-2007, 02:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/151/130

Height: 5"2

Default Would anyone mind helping me

I love this plan. I was last on the plan when I did the 10 week special. I lost 10 pounds and through major stress I managed to keep it off. Now I want to join again. The problem is that the closet center is an hour away from me. I wanted to join the La at home but it cost $200.00. I was hoping to get a discount since I dont do the lights but no. I just bought a house last week and need to furnish it. I cant bring myself to pay the 200 when I can use that for a dining room table. Im not looking for a handout but if anyone can help me get started I would appreciate it. I have all the La weight loss material. Im looking for the new program with the extra whole grains. Im on the purple plan. Anybody??
cntdwnto30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kayla, I don't know much about the new programs, as I don't think they are doing those where I am yet, and I don't think they switch anyone on maintenance anyway, even if they are bad maintainers like me and have to go back to weight loss way too much.

This forum is a great support. There is a lot of information out there for you if you look. No reason to not start back on the good old purple. Lots of people are not so happy with the newer plans since their weight loss stalled when they moved to them. There are a lot of alternatives to the Fast Forward listed here (either juice and benefiber or using various fruits) that you could use to get you started. Plenty of people manage to lose without the lites, and even doing it on their own.

Keep in touch and best of luck in your new home.

Barbara
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:36 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Kayla.......you might want to check out this thread Also, I sent you a PM
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...numbered+plans
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Hi Kayla,
Welcome. I am with Barbara and her suggestion for you to stay on purple since it is the plan that you know. I was formerly on a colored coded plan and I am on the new numbered plan so I have experience with both versions. First let me say, that it seems to me that it seems that 50% of people are on the color coded plans and 50% on the new numbered plans so you can get advice on either type of plan. The reason that I say stay with the plan that you have done before is that you have the plan documentation and the numbered plans are quite a switch and emphasis change from the color coded plans. There are alot of changes and the plans are like apples and oranges so I don't think it is wise just to find out about a few of the major changes without having access to the plan books with all of the documentation. It has been a big adjustment for many people even though they have been given the necessary documentation. I hope this makes sense to you when I say that if I were you, I would stay with purple.

week 40
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 50 lbs.
Motto - My new motto is - I know how this _______ tastes. I have had it before. I will have it again someday, just not today……..
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote