100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-in: Oct 8-14

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh-in: Oct 8-14

GirlyGirlSebas
10-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Looks like I get the pleasure of starting us off for the week.:)

I'm down 1.6 pounds

royalsfan1
10-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Yeah Rhonda!

I'm down 1.5! Check out my BMI!!! :D Big day for me! I met my wedding anniversary goal (for tomorrow) by the skin of my teeth...but I met it. I'm so happy.

cara1980
10-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Down 1.8 lbs back to 210, Was lower but those stupid weekends keep doing be in. I go to the Dr tomorrow for a weight check and I dont think he will give me a refill since I technically only lost 3 lbs since last month.

Slashnl
10-08-2007, 09:32 AM
I lost 2.2! I'm happy. I'm getting back to pre-summer weight. :)
Congrats to all!

Cassie501107
10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Despite 75 minute daily workouts and staying in my calorie range, I managed to put on 2lbs. I'm totally bummed.

GirlyGirlSebas
10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Despite 75 minute daily workouts and staying in my calorie range, I managed to put on 2lbs. I'm totally bummed.

:hug: Cassie, you must be so frustrated! Are you measuring? I bet you're losing inches. Don't worry about the scales...they will catch up to you eventually. Keep going!

LaurieDawn
10-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Diane, Cara, and Rhonda - Congrats on the losses! Looks like the hard work is really paying off.

Cassie - How incredibly disappointing. But maybe your body is just a little slow to respond and you'll have another 10-pound loss next week like you had a few weeks ago.

Tricia - WhoooooooooHooooooooo! Congrats, you skinny, little overweight chick. Hope your anniversary is incredible. (Of course, after some of the stories you've shared about your hubby, I can't imagine it being anything but.)

I am down 1 pound. I had an up and down week, so I'll take it with pleasure.

MugCanDoIt
10-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Up 6 lbs this week. Sad when looking at ticker.....

Cassie501107
10-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Thank you ladies, it was very hard to swallow, but I had to move the ticker. I wouldn't be upset if I felt I had messed up and deserved it, but I honestly felt that I deserved a loss...at LEAST a maintain, lol. But, hey...maybe I'll have that BIG loss next week. *fingers crossed*
I do think I'll measure, just to see if there is any change there.

:hug:

Cassie501107
10-08-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll be darned...it appears that I may have lost an inch in the waist since last week. The body is a funny, funny thing!
I have been gassy *tmi, I know*, so I could just be bloated.

Not going to dwell, just work like always for next week!:)

RitzyFritz
10-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Rhonda, Tricia, Cara, Diane, and LaurieDawn: YOU are doing WONDERFUL!!! I'm so proud of each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! You are an inspiration!!

Cassei: I know that disappointed feeling WELL! But, I also have been doing measurements, and I have DEFINITELY taken courage with those numbers when the scales "let me down." Keep doing the things you know it takes for you to lose weight and those scales will HAVE to move in the right direction! ;)

As for me, I have lost the 2 lbs I gained on vacation week before last and a hair more, so I am really glad about that. Not too happy about the week detour, but hey, so be it. I'm actually down almost a pound less than I was before my vacation and that is on TOP of TOM to boot!!! Two more things: I get to change my chick avatar to 60 lbs lost AND I'm SOOOOOOO close to ONE-derland I can smell it!! :lol: Next week it just HAS to happen. ;)

Here's wishing you all a wonderfully successful weight loss week!!

Dawn2Dusk
10-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Lost 3.5 lbs :)

Robin41
10-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Down 2.6 this week. Sounds like most people had pretty great weeks.

Cassie, your body will catch up. I can't wait to see your weigh-in next week.

royalsfan1
10-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Great job to all (losing, maintaining, or approaching the thread with honesty)! Cassie, I'm guessing your body is adjusting to 2 weeks of large losses.

Ritz - next week is YOURS! Wow....you're SOOO there!

CLCSC145
10-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Down 3. Finally undid the damage of the last few weeks!

Miss Lili
10-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, I am down 1 pound. Not bad, since I really was using last week as a "get ready" week and have just started working my plan in earnest today.

RitzyFritz
10-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Great job to all (losing, maintaining, or approaching the thread with honesty)! Cassie, I'm guessing your body is adjusting to 2 weeks of large losses.

Ritz - next week is YOURS! Wow....you're SOOO there!

Thanks, Tricia!! I'm sure hoping! I did get on the scale this morning, and it showed 199.6!!! So, hopefully next week's official weigh-in will confirm it! :carrot:

LisaMarie71
10-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Everyone's doing so well!! Congratulations!! :cheer2:

Ritzy, Onederland is SOOOOO yours!! You are THERE! :carrot:

Cassie, you'll definitely see a drop next week -- that crazy scale just needs to catch up with you.

I had to weigh in this week just to say: it's official! I hit my goal last week but it wasn't on a Tuesday weigh-in, so I've been looking forward to today. I weighed in at 163, believe it or not, which is a 4-pound loss from last Tuesday. I'm on my way to the 150s now!!

LaurieDawn
10-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Lisa - I was so excited to see you on this thread this morning because I knew it had to be good news! It's official! You are now no longer overweight!
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

And there are so many other huge milestones just around the corner.

Ritzy - Soooooo close to that elusive Onederland. I can't wait to post on your thread congratulating you!

Tricia - Out of the "obesity" category and into the "overweight" one. What a sweet victory there!

And, CC - Though it's not as identifiable as the milestones above, getting back on plan after a struggle is a huge milestone in your personal journey. And doing it with a 3-pound loss? That's just plain amazing.

RitzyFritz
10-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Thanks, Lisa and LaurieDawn!!! I'm anxiously awaiting the official news next weigh-in. It already has me pumped to be really on track this week. Can't afford a disappointing scale reading next week after seeing the 199.6 this morning!!! :lol:

Thanks again! I have said before but will say again - I owe 95% of my success to the support here at 3FC! Thank you all so much for everything you contribute to this board and, ultimately, the success of so many who are on this journey!! We are doing this!!!

royalsfan1
10-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Oh, and Ritz...check out that mid-term goal of yours, dear one! You're there!!! A mini goal and Onederland in one fell swoop. Cool!

Torister
10-09-2007, 10:44 AM
I am late reporting, but as of yesterday's weigh in, I am down 3 lbs this week. :)

Cassie501107
10-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone, and CONGRATS to all of you losers!

:cp::cheer2::congrat::woohoo:

CLCSC145
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Laurie, you are so sweet! Thank you. You were a big help in me getting back on track! :hug:

SuchAPrettyFace
10-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Went to the dr today 336-335 with clothes on. 332 in nothing but undies. :shrug:

RitzyFritz
10-10-2007, 06:45 AM
Oh, and Ritz...check out that mid-term goal of yours, dear one! You're there!!! A mini goal and Onederland in one fell swoop. Cool!

Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Thanks for all your encouragement (along with everyone else here)!!! I promise you, this place has been the primary reason I have come as far as I have. I would have quit way before now (as all the other times) if it were not for the support I have received here. You are awesome!! Thanks a MILLION!!!!!! :hug:

hellokitty81668
10-10-2007, 07:53 AM
:encore: to all the loosers !!!!
:cheer2: - to all those who didn't loose, next week you can do it!!!
I am down 2 lbs, I should be happy, especially for going off plan for 3 days, but I feel guilty, because I feel like I shouldn't have lost. There are weeks when I work my butt off, stick to plan and only loose 2 lbs, and then I go off plan for 3 days, don't exercise one of those 2 days and I still loose 2 lbs .What is up with that???
I completed my October 31st goal and am hoping to be out of the 200's by the new year.
cheryl

PeggyP
10-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi all!
Congrats to all of the losers!! I am up a half a lb this week. I could start to get depressed, as this is the first upswing since I started in July, but I'm not going to even go there. I went off plan for a couple of days, and I'll go right back on...I'm not letting the guilt get a hold of me!! That got me nowhere in the past, but added lbs. I'm going to grab on to my NSVs this week and not let the numbers rule my emotions!!

sharonrr1
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Well it is Wednesday and my WI date. ONE more pound closer to goal.

rockinrobin
10-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Oh gosh. Everyone is doing so well. What an amazing bunch.

Lisa Marie, I'm so happy for you, now that it's truly official.

Sharon, looks like you are firmly back to your losing weighs (ways).

Torister, you're on quite the roll. Keep it up. Just keep it up!!!

Cheryl, the body is a strange thing. Congrats on the good weigh-in. We take it, when we can. No need to feel guilty whatosever.

Ritzy, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will "officically" be in ONEderland come your weigh-in day.

Peggy, right back on track for you and you'll have that 1/2 lb gone and some more, in no time.

Mrs Quadcrew
10-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Hello ladies! Here I am after almost a 2 week hiatus. :dizzy: I had a lot going on here and I am happy to report I am still at 187. (while some may think that is not so great - it was for me, it showed me I can MAINTAIN what I have lost so far...which for me, is a very big deal.)

Ritzy - YOU are AWESOME!! You have made it to ONEderland already!!!:hug:

Robin - I am now ready to tackle the last 30+ pounds! Watching your journey sure makes it great knowing that loosing this weight is absolutely doable!

RitzyFritz
10-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Hello ladies! Here I am after almost a 2 week hiatus. :dizzy: I had a lot going on here and I am happy to report I am still at 187. (while some may think that is not so great - it was for me, it showed me I can MAINTAIN what I have lost so far...which for me, is a very big deal.)

Ritzy - YOU are AWESOME!! You have made it to ONEderland already!!!:hug:

Robin - I am now ready to tackle the last 30+ pounds! Watching your journey sure makes it great knowing that loosing this weight is absolutely doable!

Thanks, Mrs Quadcrew!!!! I think YOU are doing awesome yourself! You have taken it off and kept it off without a gain! That is VERY good!! I would have been to ONE-derland long before now if it had not been for that silly vacation where I gained 2 lbs. I had to lose that before I could get back down to real business. ;)

Keep up the great work!!! You are doing wonderful! Those last pounds are going to come off you in no time. :hug:

Jen415
10-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Another (small) bump in the road.....I had a .4 lb gain. out of the last five weigh-ins, two of them were gains. Not big ones, but gains nonetheless.

I am determined to have a HUGE loss this next week. And I know how to do it too---being PERSISTENT and CONSISTENT!!

xJox
10-12-2007, 11:35 AM
I weighed this morning and Im down 1.4 from last weeks weigh in, but the day after the weigh in I was up 3 lbs so Ive had to work my way back down that 3 and then 1.4 more.

tolose85
10-14-2007, 09:54 AM
didn't expect a loss this week. I was right on plan but didn't exercise every day as normal. I got the worst tom than I think I've ever had.. I'm talking totally the worst! I know tmi.. However, to my surprise. 2 lbs down!

NickiB68
10-14-2007, 02:01 PM
I am down 1.5 pounds.

Schmoodle
10-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Yahoo, down 2.5 this week!

althepirate
10-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Down 11 lbs total, but that's for the last week and a half.

Miss Lili
10-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Dang, dang, dang! I stayed exactly the same this week. I can't act too surprised - I only managed to stay fully on plan for a couple of days. Like many here, I seem to do OK throughout the day, but by evening my resolve falls apart and I end up eating crap (not literally, of course). :-o Also, although I am walking frequently (thanks to the pup) I am really having trouble getting myself to actually get to the gym and start strength training again. If I hope to make that Thanksgiving goal, I am going to have to get on the stick! Congrats to everyone else who did such a great job of losing - I hope to join the "loser's team" next week!