LA Weight Loss - Need advice during TakeOFF

View Full Version : Need advice during TakeOFF

Dee72
10-07-2007, 11:37 AM
I feel terrible this morning. I have already stopped the juice in favor of oranges. But, I am dizzy and nauseated. My blood pressure is way up. Any advice? Is it really an essential part of the program. I hope my first program day is better than this, but I don't have my meal plan, yet.

Can few carbs in two days really affect someone like this?

Dan2112
10-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Dee -

I know it's hard, but you have to stick with it... Your body is going through a huge change after years of abuse. It's naturally going to rebel. Some of it could be mental as well.. You have to expect some reactions..

Try to stay with the juice.. Oranges are a good substitute later on, but I wouldn't change just yet... If you add anything, add green veggies.. Celery, lettuce, cucumber, brocoli (especially brocoli because of the fiber)..

A "few" carbs probably won't kill you, BUT, you can't enough of them to end your hunger pangs.. If you eat what you want, it will be counter productive.. The purpose of the first TO, is to flush your system.. Ain't nothing gonna be flushed, if you give into your cravings...

It is an essential part of the program. It give your body a heads up that some changes are about to be made and that you're not going to let it control you anymore!!!

Make sure you're getting your water and that you space the juice out..

You can do it!!

Dee72
10-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Thank you for the encouragement. I KNOW I can do it, but man, this has been a horribly rough day! I look at your signature and others of so many here and gain so much inspiration.

Dan2112
10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
That's what we're here for... It's been said before, but you can't think about this as a diet... A diet is something you can start and stop at will.. The way this plan works is a lifestyle change.. So focus on that when the times get tough.. It won't make the depervation of sweets and starches you're going through right now any easier, but over the long haul, it will help.

Think of these first few days as going through a self imposed rehab session. You're going cold turkey on the things you love but your body doesn't. And thus, your body is screaming for crappy food...

The true test is your will power.. There will come a time when a few little cheats won't hurt you, but for now, every little bit counts.

Dee72
10-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Do you know if the 4 weeks of the restricted diet I start tomorrow offer more options?

Lynx
10-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Dee,
Yes the 4 week menu plans offers many more food options.

week 39
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 49 lbs.