Fitness Videos - Cathe

View Full Version : Cathe

littlerozzee
10-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has tried any Cathe Videos and if they are worth trying.

Take care
Diane

Cassie501107
10-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Not yet...she scares me. Ha! Maybe one day.;)

djstorey
10-07-2007, 04:38 PM
I have 2 of her videos and I do like them. One is called Basic Step and was my first step video. I must say, she's the one that got me hooked on stepping! I still use it to this day, but it is more for beginner steppers so I don't use it when I want a more intense workout. The other is High Step Circuit which I also like. It is a combination of small step routines with strength training. It's not a real hard one though. I tend to use it only when I want a relatively easy day.

Check out collagevideo.com and you can see what she has, what level they're rated and even watch a clip of the workout.

jtammy
10-07-2007, 07:15 PM
When I had DirectTV, I used to do some of her workouts that were on FitTV. She was great, but hard core and advanced! Not really for a beginner/intermediate like me. :)

I've also heard that Comcast carries FitTv, so if you have either of those, you might want to preview them. The videos are the same as the workouts on FitTV.

Idealmuse
10-08-2007, 09:20 AM
I've only done basic step which I would say is more advanced beginner. I'd like to try more but they are expensive and there is a big jump in skill level to most of the other ones. I hear Low-Imapct step isn't too bad though.

I do enjoy basic step though!

-muse

littlerozzee
10-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for all the info

I think I might try one of the beginer DVD's and hope that Cathe can whip me in shape for the new year.

Thanks again and take care
Diane:carrot: