LA Weight Loss - am i on the right plan??

View Full Version : am i on the right plan??

momof3boys1girl
10-02-2007, 05:07 PM
since my center closed im not sure if i really am on the right plan or not..
I am on purple with lites

my weight right now is 220lbs

also should i eat all the food on plan or try and stay away from 1 starch??

I want to do this the right way but also want to lose about 15lbs by november 15th is this possible??

any tips to speed this up will help also
thanks

JAMIE

whatazoo
10-02-2007, 05:35 PM
When I started LAWL, I was 216. They had me on purple with lites. I ate POP and lost consistently. I was moved to Gold with at 196. So, it looks to me like you are on the right plan. What is your height? I am 5'8". I've only done one take off, and that wasn't too long ago when I wasn't eating anyway - didn't lose a thing... What do you normally eat? Maybe it's what you're eating together, or something.

More questions than answers, I guess.

momof3boys1girl
10-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Im 5'7" ....

breakfast 1/2 ww eng muffin with icbin watermelon 2 veggie sausages
snack apple
lunch yogurt string cheese
snack carrots and brocolli
snack sb diet cereal bar (use as a sub for lites)
dinner broiled chicken and salad
dessert sb diet cereal bar

how does this look??

I know i missing a starch and cant decide if i should eat it or try and only have 1 a day

whatazoo
10-03-2007, 09:58 AM
I would say you would want your other starch, IMO. I would maybe start pairing your foods a little differently. I saw on here a while back about Wind and Fire (or Logs and Kindling). Wind foods are Veggies, Fruits and Starches, and Fire foods are Proteins, Dairy and Fats. Lites are both Wind and Fire foods. Like I will have an apple and a piece of string cheese, or oatmeal and strawberries. I often times split up my protein. Cottage cheese (1/2 portion) with strawberries, lunch would be 1/2 of a protein of chicken and lettuce with fruit and either ff or lite dressing. . I have found that with a Wind and a Fire, I tend to be satisfied longer, and it does seem to be working for me. Others might have some ideas for you.