LA Weight Loss - Limited or Unlimited TO?

View Full Version : Limited or Unlimited TO?

prkswllflwr
10-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Hi everyone :)

Just wondering -- What determines whether you should do limited TO (6 oz. protein and 1c raw green veggies) or unlimited TO (unlimited protein and raw green veggies)?

Is it the color plan you're on or just preference? I can't imaging *choosing* to do limited TO...

Pastrey
10-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Depends on whether you use lites or not. My understanding is that those who use the lites (or lites alternatives like Luna) do limited TO.

I do not do lites, so I do the unlimited TO...

Everyone, if I am wrong please point it out :) This was just always my understanding of how it worked...

MomOfThreeTeens
10-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Thats how it works Patsy :-)

QueenLucia
10-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Wow, didn't realize there was a difference. I am on lites; do 6 oz protein and UNLIMITED veggies...this is what I was given.
Isn't it right?

MomOfThreeTeens
10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Yes Lucia, if you do Lites then you do limited protein and veggies.

KSingleton
10-02-2007, 11:59 AM
I was told by my COD that I couldn't do the TO without doing the lites. That it wasn't part of my "plan" even though I don't do the lites on a regular basis anyway. The unlimited TO was what I did when I first started before I ever was given any info on the lites.

Pastrey
10-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Krista - each COD seems to do things different ways. When I joined I went straight on plan due to health issues, I couldn't do TO. When they finally did have me do TO (about 6 weeks later), I was given the unlimited options because I don't do lites.

Lucia - Perhaps they changed things with the new numbered plan? I was switched back to the color plan because numbered wasn't working for me - too much starch...so I am going by the old LAWL coloured plan and what TO is with it. My plan states if doing lites both protein and veggies are limited...

QueenLucia
10-03-2007, 10:23 AM
MMM. I did unlimited veggies - it can't make that much of a difference. its not like I ate till I burst. I just didnt measure out the veggies. I ate them till full. I bet no one ever got fat from eating too much green cabbage!!
(I am a rebel :p)

BarbaraB
10-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Lucia, I think they changed the TO with Lites to include unlimited veggies recently.

QueenLucia
10-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Yes that makes sense.

Jrny2aNewMe
10-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Lucia - I know that at my COD I was told that TO included the limited protein (6 oz) and unlimited veggies. Not sure exactly when they made this change, but I did a TO in July and was told it then.