Old 10-01-2007, 08:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Smile Core Chat: Sept. 30- Oct. 7

Clean, fresh pages for us.

We used to fill up 5-6 pages during a week; we used only 2 last week! Get to writing folks; lurkers come out and say hello

Have a good OP day everyone.

Rhonda

ps: Sandra, check your email please!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:24 PM   #2  

Hey, don't leave me out here alone

Rhonda
Old 10-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #3  

Just a quick "HI"
Been a very busy weekend. Glad it is over.
WW wasnt good. I gained two pounds this week. So I have got to get it together.
Hope everyone is ok.
Thinking of each of you.
Will be back tomorrow. And will read the post from over the weekend.
Night
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #4  
focused and aiming

I'm here. We're in Clarendon, TX tonight and should be in Johnson County sometime tomorrow.

Rhonda, I hope we can connect this weekend, but I understand if we can't. We had one of those whirwind trips this summer.

Coco, just dust off and start over again. That's the best we can do sometimes.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:34 AM   #5  
Core convert

S/C/G: 150/137/125

Height: 5'3"

Hi fellow core-mates. DBF and I are going out to dinner with some friends tonight to Maggianos (DELICIOUS italian) and i am already coaching myself because Italian food is my downfall. I have looked at the menu and there is a very core friendly Salmon and steamed veg dish, so I am going to get that but my plan is to NOT pig out on appetizers and to stay away from the bread.
PLEASE wish me luck and strength, i will need it!
lmills730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:37 AM   #6  
Donna

Hello All,

Lyndsay - Good luck staying core at dinner. The last time I went to where they had good bread (my downfall also) I pushed it to the other end of the table. We also have it removed often, so we're not tempted.

Rhonda - you're not alone, I'm just not very talkative right now.

Sandra - glad your trip is going well. on the no soda, that can be a lot harder to do than say.

Coco - Good luck getting back on track.

Not much to report on this end. I've been doing ok and exercising, but I don't know. I'm ready for this vacation (we leave Sat. and will be gone 2 weeks). Although when I get back I get to look for a new job, I think that's what's bringing me down. Oh, well life goes on.

-Tech

Last edited by TechAlum; 10-02-2007 at 08:38 AM.
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #7  

good morning ladies, i've been lurking but not posting.. yes i no bad bad bad lol .. i went to ww last thurs and was a little upset with myself i gained 3 pounds, i didnt go the week befor so i know thats why i had such a big gain. If i go every week even if i have a bad week, it seems to just keep me on track. on the diet mode and keeps me making better choices. Since i've gone ive been better with my food, not so good on the exercise tho so today im gonna try and fix that. Im going to the gym today even if i just walk on the tred mill i need to do somthing.

lindsy, good luck on your dinner, i have to stay away from italian food, its my biggest downfall too .. not so much the bread just everything else. we went out a few weeks ago and i was good all day and befor we went out i had a salad with some chicken on it just to fill me up a little bit so i wasnt starving, it helped this way i didnt mow down the appatisers, (thats my downfall ) and also i always order first .. this way i dont change my mind by the yummys everyone else orders.

sandra u sound like ur having a nice trip, i dont drink diet soda anymore i had to stop, it seems something in it was causing headaches for me. would be funny some days i'd be fine, other days not. water is better for you anyways... i drink water with lemon when i want something different or polar flavor waters are pretty good too.

rhonda, thank you for the welcome, i like this board, and it is nice to see clean pages .. its funny when u peek around these boards and see some have like 20smthing pages .. i like when you break it up into weeks, also makes it easy to go back and reread for some supportive help.

well ty all for welcoming me into your group. you have a wonderful day and keep skinny thoughts

audrey
JustAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:39 PM   #8  

Hi Everyone
Welcome to the new ones. This board is wonderful. The ladies here are great. And very supportive.
ONTARGET Glad you are having a good trip. I tried to dust off today. But didnt work. But it will tomorrow. Because we wont be home for much of the day. And I will be able to go and get me some more veggies. I did get some lettuce and raddishes, and sweet peppers last night. Already had some carrots. May get some stuff and make the WW soup. It is getting that time of year.
TECHALUM How are you today. Thanks for the hugs. I needed them today. But I know tomorrow will be the day I get back on track. Sorry you have to look for a new job. But I am sure you will find one soon. While on vacation. Will you be able to check in if you want. We will miss you. I hope you have a wonderful time. Will keep you in my prayers for a new job soon.
TEJAS How are things going for you. Hope you are doing ok.
Well not much happening here. Just the same old stuff.
Well am going to get off here for now.
I am thinking of each of you.
coco
Old 10-02-2007, 10:41 PM   #9  

Oh, Italian food....there are really so many choices in real Italian cuisine but so much of what is on menus is pasta and bread. We have an absolutely wonderful family owned and operated Italian place just around the corner. It's tough, tough, tough...

Audrey, exercise seems to be bugging us all right now. And, given that we're headed into winter when it's even more difficult to get out, we all need to get moving. I KNOW I do!

I got soooo hungry on my way home from work that I came in and just grabbed deli turkey and a glass of milk. That would have been OK, but I kept going. I was shaking I was so hungry. I can't let that happen again. I needed more protein during the day, I'm sure. I'm OK now, but that was almost scarey. Well, tomorrow is another day.

I hope you all have a good night.

Rhonda
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #10  

so quiet.....

Well, anyway, my day was good. Hope everyone else's was also.

Rhonda
Old 10-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #11  

Hi
Just thought I would get on here and see what is going on.
Not much happening here.
Hubby had a Dr's appt. Went ok. Just a check up.
Then went and got some boneless skinless chicken breast that was on sale. Then went to another store. And got some fresh veggies. So good to go for the weekend. So that has been my day.
TEJAS I was really bad today. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a small french fry. From Chick-fil. Was going to get a salad. but hubby had got the sandwich and fries. And they looked so good. I didnt resist. But I will be back on track tomorrow. Now that I got my veggies. Now just to clean them. That will be my job tomorrow. Cleaning veggies. And washing clothes. Hope you had a good day.
ONTARGET Are at your new home yet. Getting all settled in. Hope you are doing ok.
TECHALUM How are you today. hope you had a good day.
VICKIE If you are lurking. HI. Hope you are doing ok. Miss you.
Am thinking of each of you.
Going to go and check out the post.
coco
Old 10-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #12  

Hey
I just saw where they were moving our forum. What does this mean. Are they trying to get rid of us. Will it still have our WW core board. Dont understand this moving thing.
coco
Old 10-03-2007, 08:13 PM   #13  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hey Coco and all you other Chicks! Yes, I'm still lurking and trying to get my life in order so I can spend time posting again.

I'm doing the level best I can. At least I'm not losing ground.....just not losing much.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #14  

Hey Vickie
Glad to hear from you. Glad you are doing ok. Sure do miss you.
Hope you start to post soon.
coco
Old 10-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #15  
Southside White Sox Fan

Thanks, Coco! You are a real sweetie. I wish only the best for all of you.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote