WW Clubs and Groups - WW 100 Club Support Group--October

Shay
10-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Good morning everyone! Well the swelling has gone down in my foot. There is less pain when I'm doing absolutely nothing than before. I have a 9am appt this morning. My mom is helping out this morning and BF will be over later.

GOALS
Stay OP (28pts)
Drink 72 oz of water
In bed by midnight

ruthannie
10-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Hope it heals fast.

My goals:

Stay mid range points (around 31)- key is veggies, veggies- high volume, low density.
Exercise everyday (water and pilates)
Plenty of sleep (sounds odd, but the more rested I am, the more control I have).

That's it for now.

jar1965
10-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Hi you guys! Happy October!

My goal this week is to stay OP, drink lots of water, get some exercise, and stay focused and motivated!

Shay
10-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Well my foot is definitely better today. Swelling has gone down a bit and staying off it for the majority of the day made a difference. I am staying home again today and will probably return to work on Wednesday. Dr said it was a sprained ligament.

Ruthannie--I will add your goal about sleep as my third goal. I don't do well in that cateogory and they say it does affect weight loss. I will try to go to bed by 12 midnight. Its a start.

Shay
10-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I went to work today and my foot was better. I went to bed about 1am. That's better than usual. Doing pretty good with food and working on the water. TOM is lurking but isn't quite here yet.

ruthannie
10-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Glad your foot is a little better- don't push it too fast, so you can heal properly!

I guess I'll be lower on the scale Friday since tomorrow I can't eat nuthin'! and prep for colonoscopy. Of course it will be dehydration mostly despite my best efforts and I will be waaaaay hungry after. Oh well, catch y'all later.

jar1965
10-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Good luck tom. Ruthannie!
Glad the foot is doing better likenoother!

ruthannie
10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey, I was 258 this am and that's BEFORE any poopie prep or is it anti-poopie prep.:D

I'm curious to see what tomorrow brings scalewise. I should do exercises today before I start the stuff. It's juice, juice, juice- ordinarily I limit my intake of fruity juices. Today I bought some nice organic apricot and also an organic cinnamon apple. I should tally the points later.

Later,

Shay
10-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Ruthannie-258 right now is a good sign.

TOM is definitely lurking. By tomorrow I'm thinking so I'm not going to weigh in this week. It's depressing although I know its water weight. So I will weigh in on the 15th.

ruthannie
10-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Yeah, that water really takes us up and down. I was 255.5 this morning after all the prep yesterday (dehydrated too!). I know it will be up some tomorrow since I got to eat again today.

How's the foot today? Hope you can rest it over the weekend.

My exam went great- whole foods mostly means I always have had a good one and I don't have to go again for 5 years.

Well, hubby is home- off to bed.

Shay
10-06-2007, 09:07 AM
The foot is good. I do plan to rest it this weekend. I knew on Thursday I would be walking more than usual so I felt it a little bit more then. I feel good though. I know I will be ready to start the C25K on November 6th. I bought my running sportsbra. Once it arrives hopefully it will do the job and I can purchase more.

Ruthannie--Great news about the exam. Even though you know you are taking care of yourself and doing what you need I'm sure there is some fear factor.

jar1965
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone!

Shay
10-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Oops! I forgot to do my goals for the week. Same as last week.

GOALS
Stay OP (28pts)
Drink 72 oz of water
In bed by midnight

The bloat has gone down more and more each day. Today or tomorrow will be the last day for TOM. Yeah!

ElaineR
10-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi all,

I am back in WW and back on the board. I am over 100 pounds overweight and I've begun this process too many times to count.

I am almost afraid to say, "I really mean it this time"... but I am here.

Thanks,
Elaine

Shay
10-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Welcome Elaine! Been there, done that. We will definitely be here to support you during this journey.

For some reason TOM is still here. It's rare but sometimes TOM is here longer than 5 days. Looks like it will be a 7 day visit. I did get on the scale. This won't be my official weigh in but I'm down 1.5 pounds. So next Monday should be a really good weigh in.

Goals--Staying OP. No water. Went to bed at Midnight.

ElaineR
10-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the welcome! I am in the middle of my fourth week. Week one and two went really well, week three was a major struggle, now I am back on track and feeling very committed. In the past, when I hit that struggle, I would screw up big time and quit. This time I screwed up big time but refused to quit.

Thanks again,
Elaine

jar1965
10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
:welcome2:Hi Elaine! Welcome! I totally relate to what you are saying about starting this process to many times to count!!!!!! I'm so glad you are here - it's a great support here! Good luck and keep us posted!:yay:

ruthannie
10-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Welcome Elaine!

Been a bit awol myself- MIL is still here and I feel like I haven't had a moment to myself. I'm also tired, which means less control. I've been nibbly bibbly today too. I guess it started with being too tired to pack a nice lunch and snacks (grabbed a Lean Cuisine and a SB snack bar). That tends to leave me feeling a little uncared for and then I want treats to compensate.

Mostly tired- thankfully we have a few days off classes for Fall Break. I have water aerobics in the am, which should help my motivation too.

Talk to you all later- (see Elaine, we all have our up and down weeks- I seem to be on an unmotivated couple days here.)

Shay
10-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone,
Everything is going pretty well food wise. I am actually drinking water right now. For some reason it tastes better in a coffee cup than in a water bottle. Imagine that. I actually didn't get to bed until about 1am. I will check in later.

Prissiroo
10-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Hi everyone - I'm new here and trying to find a group to belong to - although my goal is 85 lbs, I do need to lose a 100 - so maybe this is it? I've asked this question in other areas but still need opinions. I'm on day 7 of WW and doing flex points..I have not gone over points at all, drink 80-120 ozs of water a day and go to Curves - but I have not lost one pound! Is this normal the first week?? Thanks!

Shay
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Welcome Prissiroo! First I have to mention that I am a HUGE Gator fan! Which of course means no love for Bama.

Everyone is different and sometimes the weight loss doesn't kick in for a week or two. Be patient.

Prissiroo
10-10-2007, 10:57 PM
lol...likenoother - sorry, can't jump on the Gator bandwagon even though I live in Florida. I'm from Texas - so it's hook em horns all the way - but I lean towards Bama because hubby is Auburn and it's just dang fun!

Shay
10-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Busy day at work and will be at least through October. At times like this I really need to watch my food intake. I tend to overeat when I'm stressed. Still working on water intake.

Prissiroo--The Gators won't even see Bama unless we meet in the SEC Championship game and I don't want to even discuss Auburn!

Prissiroo
10-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh yeah - that had to be a hard game for you - so I guess I'll leave LSU out of it too! :)

I understand about eating when stressed - I'm the same way - I have to be so careful, but so far I'm doing good making myself focus on other things. Hang in there!

Shay
10-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Prissiroo--You had to go there didn't you. There is a Ohio State guy in my office and he is loving it right now. He says ya'll beat us for two national championships I have to say something.

I did well at the restaurant after my meeting today. I ate veggie soup and chicken & broccoli. The next two weeks I have to carefully plan my menus to save all of my 35 points for when I have to eat my meals at conferences. I have another one in November too. Pack snacks, and plan, plan, and plan!

I think it will be another good week for weight loss this week.

jar1965
10-14-2007, 01:23 PM
:coffee:Morning Girlies!

T O M = CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!! aaaahhh! Help!:devil:

Shay
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Jeanne--I know isn't TOM horrible?!

Shay
10-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone,
I think I forgot to post my goals this week:

Goals
Stay OP (28 pts)
Drink 72 oz of water
In bed by midnight

I'm still struggling with water. I am making a dedicated effort this week to get it in. I have a paper due tomorrow and a presentation coming up next week so I'm not sure if I can do the in bed by midnight on a consistent basis this week.

ZoeJayne
10-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi Guys!!

Im new to postin in this part of the forum!! :hug: Hope your all okay! I think i need to set myself some goals because it might help me!!

Goals for this week untill i weigh in on monday

1) Drink 2Litres of water a day (Question for u lot lol How much water are you MEANT to drink each day??)
2) In bed before 1am NO LATER!!
3) EAT MORE FRUIT AND VEG!!!!

Ok lets see how i go with these ones :)

jar1965
10-17-2007, 10:44 AM
:welcome3: Zoe and Good luck!

Hi everyone! It's my day off and I PROMISED myself I would not spend it sitting infront of my pc all day!!!!:o I could - you know!

Well enjoy your day and talk to you all tonight!:hug:

Shay
10-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Welcome Zoejayne! The amount of water varies depending on who you talk to. Some people say 1/2 your body wt. IMO that is too much water!!! I've recently been told 8-9 glasses a day. That's why I aim for 72 oz. I got in 480 oz yesterday. A work in progress.

jar1965
10-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi girls! FYI - I posted a WW Recipe in the recipe forum if anyone is interested. It is for Pumpkin Mousse Pie! 4 Points!

ruthannie
10-18-2007, 12:32 AM
:wave:

I'm back. Have been not tracking diligently and not exercising for a few days. Went back to aerobics this morning- maybe I'll summon the discipline to track and stay OP tomorrow. I was getting stressed and tired of having a houseguest and now I feel like throwing all caution to the wind! Beers and bread for dinner last night along with a movie- sometimes that's just the way it goes. Of course the weather today hasn't helped- rainy and dark all day long.

I check back tomorrow- I need to go grade some more student projects before bed.

Later! :kickbutt::kickbutt::kickbutt::kickbutt::kickbutt:

That's what I need! :thanks:

Shay
10-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone,
I've been really busy lately. I'm still doing well with food and struggling with water. I will be able to exercise soon.

Ruthannie--You're sometimes that is the way life goes sometimes. Sometimes you just feel like indulging.

jar1965
10-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Happy Sunday girlies!

Shay
10-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone. It seems my goals never change but by the end of the month I will most likely have change my daily points to 26. That's a sign of progress which actually scares me bc in the past as I was losing wt and points it got harder to stay within the points even using the extra 35. We'll see.

Goals
Stay OP--28 pts
72 oz of water daily
In bed by midnight

ruthannie
10-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Yeah, that makes me nervous too sometimes. I just keep telling myself that by the time I get to the drop in points I will be better "trained" to do so. (I hope.)

My goals this week:
Stay OP with points- 28 to 35 (this week just stay in range!)
Exercise- 5 days
Sleep- 11pm 3/5 nights

Shay
10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Good morning everyone,
I'm down 3 lbs this week. I am very excited about it. Working on trying to get some water in today. I've been nursing the same 24oz bottle since 8am so...

jar1965
10-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Shay - this is for youhttp://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x49/dkever/congrats-good%20job/fetch-3.gif

Shay
10-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks Jeanne! I love that graphic. I am the biggest loser on my team too. I'm telling the world. Its so exciting. Who knew a contest on a website would mean so much? Well I guess it has to do with the fact that in the process I'm getting healthier too.

Shay
10-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Hey everyone,
It's been a few days since I visited. Really busy but making good choices. I think it will be good weigh in this week.

jar1965
10-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Hi girls! I have not had a very good week. I think I ate everything in sight! I didn't lose and I didn't gain, but I'm ashamed to say, I didn't even try! No healthy eating, no exercise, no motivation! Urgh! Oh well, http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/darcyww/Icons/cheers.gifheres to a new week! Which has trick or treat in it!!!! :haphal:AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE CANDY!!!! We get like 300 trick or treaters! I bought all the candy last week and hid it in a coupboard downstairs. Thinking out of sight out of mind. So far, so good!

Have a great day!

ruthannie
10-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey hey,

Yeah, I know how that's been munch munch. Better week this one, hey? :carrot:

Shay, you're doing great! Congrats on the losings.

Me- step up and go again:

Stay in points- around 30
Green veggie at lunch and dinner.
Water- 3L (for some reason been slipping on this lately).

Shay
10-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi everyone,
I forgot to post my goals yesterday. They haven't changed. Pts, water, and sleep.

Shay
10-31-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm happy about them closing this forum and consolidating clubs. Maybe we will find more people to post in this thread.

Shay
11-02-2007, 02:34 PM
I forgot to start a monthly thread yesterday. OOPS! I will start it in the new place today.