South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:01 PM   #1  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Default Need Help!

Hi girlies. I have a huge favor to ask of you all. Most of you have seen me talk about my really good friend, The Midnight Swinger. He's a comedian and super funny. Well, he sent out an email to his fans today saying this:

"Greetings Kats and Kittens,
I don't do this very often but I need the help of the Swingernation.

I have a chance to get my own HBO special and to get it I need to be in the top 3 of this comedy competition. The competition is sponsored by the HBO Comedy Arts Festival and ziddio.com.

I have already won the first round but the regional finals are being decided by online voting. So basically I need you to vote for me and if possible vote ALOT.

To vote for me please click on this link
http://www.ziddio.com/contest.zd?dis...ing&contest=39
Look for my picture and click the VOTE button next to it.

The rules state that you can vote as often as you like just so long that after you vote you 'X' out the window and then open a brand new window and go back to the site and vote again. You can do this as many times as you want.

After you click on the VOTE button you will then be asked to sign in/register. To sign in/register you will need to give your email address and come up with a password. I will tell you right now, you will NOT get any spam or unwanted emails from the site.

I really need your support on this. I hope that you do vote and that you tell your friends, family and co-workers to vote for me also.

The voting starts today September 24th and ends September 30th at 11:59pm EST and as my friend in Chicago told me, please Vote Early and Vote Often.

If you have any questions or problems please email me.

I have always said I have the best fans in the world so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

If you have a few minutes to kill here and there, please do pop on the site and vote once in awhile. He really is the funniest one if you watch all the videos, but unfortunately the contest isn't about "who's the funniest," it's about "who has the most votes." I'd love to see him on HBO. He's a good, hard-working man and this would be a great opportunity for him.

Thanks for your help chickies!

Lisa
Closed Thread