Fitness Videos - What's that thing called?

View Full Version : What's that thing called?

09-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Ugh, I can't remember the name of it! It's an infomercial with a blond woman, and she's on some kind of air thing that works like a stair stepper...sound familiar? I keep meaning to look up reviews on it, but I can't do that without a name, lol.:^:

09-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Air climber, I mean

09-23-2007, 06:45 AM
Could it be Lateral Thigh Trainer?

09-23-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks, guys. It was the Air Climber, and from the reviews, I think I'll pass, lol.;)

09-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I think I read bad reviews on that one also. Have you tried a mini trampoline?
I was using mine yesterday and thought it probably works about the same as those mini-steppers. I really enjoy it.