Fitness Videos - The Girls Next Door Workout Video

View Full Version : The Girls Next Door Workout Video

InnerBeauty2BUnleash
09-19-2007, 11:47 PM
I love watching the Girls Next Door, yeah lame, I know. Anyways ever since they filmed the episode in which theymade a workout video I was dying to get my hands on it. Well...I bought it today and I'm not too impressed. Idk, anyone else try it? I havent actually done it yet. lol. I reviewed it so I dont die when I initially work out to it. I think Bridget's may help...however I'm kinda disapointed in Kendra's Section...I thought hers would be a little...idk..more?

This is just my initial reaction to it, I'll update my feelings after I actually do the workouts.

Idealmuse
09-20-2007, 12:41 AM
I have to admit I'm curious about it but I heard very poor reviews about it. Wish there were some clips somewhere... Is the workout bad or is it just a poorly conceived production/concept? What kinda move are in it?

audreymonroe
09-20-2007, 02:05 AM
I guess you can view a few clips at this website:

http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertainment/features/girlsnextdoor/s3/exercise-girls-next-door.html

I'm lame as well and like them, but my computer is too slow to view the clips. Holly says in the series that she really doesn't workout (I wish I could look like that without working out), so I dont know how good the exercise video could really be. Have fun!

Idealmuse
09-20-2007, 03:24 AM
Watched them... yeah pretty lame.

ButterflyDiva
09-20-2007, 07:04 AM
I did the workouts on Exercise on Demand and while I liked them, they're not worth paying money for.