Alternachicks - HalloweenGirl - I'm a re-n00b!

View Full Version : HalloweenGirl - I'm a re-n00b!

halloweengirl
09-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey gals,

I'm a BigFatAtheistPerkyGoth, so this is the place for me! :)

I was really into this site and my weight loss goals about a year ago, but I haven't been on here since, and my weight loss only upped and down with about 10 lbs over the last YEAR. I'm literally sick and tired of being fat, and I will NEVER GIVE UP, especially since I'd like to be a mom by 2010, and I can't even think about getting pregnant at my weight. Besides, my husband and I want to live long and happy lives (he's as big as me), and I think me finally kicking this fat out might motivate him.

So I slink back to my favorite forum, as a "Beach Watcher"...I follow SB, but within my Points target...works like gangbusters, so long as I actually FOLLOW the plan(s). Please feel free to give advice and tips, and the occasional smackdown, as I need it every now and then.

I am going to WI tomorrow AM, and start 2 weeks of SB Phase 1. I'll update/include my ticker then too.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

-Jen

halloweengirl
09-18-2007, 11:43 PM
PS--Stats out of date, will update tomorrow :)

gaia2094
09-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey! Welcome!

CrazyAva
09-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Welcome. You sound very determined. I think you can do it.

As for knockin out the fat and getting your husband motivated, that worked for me. My husband said to me "I will never diet, don't even try to get me to start losing weight and eating all that healthy crap you eat" I had lost about 18lbs when he said to me "So, you are putting me on a diet starting Monday" :lol: He saw me getting slimmer, feeling better, looking better. I think his male ego kicked in cause he's 10yrs older than me. The more weight I lose the younger I look, so I think he is afraid I'll go find somebody else haha. Would never happen, but it kicked his butt into gear.

mauvaisroux
09-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Hey Halloweengirl! Welcome back! :)

halloweengirl
09-22-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm back! Sorry for the long absence :) I really need to focus on the losing this time around...my BP is kind of high, but my awesome dr says she will give me a chance to bring it down with exercise and weight loss....gotta love that! No pills, yay!