Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2002, 08:45 PM   #1  

Default Chitosan

Has anyone had success using chitosan fat blocker products?
Also, has anyone had any adverse reactions to these products?
Old 01-05-2002, 09:40 PM   #2  
Simply Noble

S/C/G: 320/258/175

Height: 5'4"

Default Chitosan

I tried it but saw no real effets at all except a lot of diareah. You have to take it at least 30 minuts before eating which does not work for me. I don't want to sit around waiting to be able to eat it is easier to just cut the fat out before I swallow it! Check out some of the plans going on in this site. I lost a lot of weight just following the ideas and advice I found here. I do use Slimfaswt but I don't nessesarily think it is for everyone. I am also investigating the Chopra at the Perfect weight thread and I think I'll try some of their ideas. What we all need is the motivation and encouragement to hust eat healthier and excersise.[B]All of us need to do this no mater what we think. I used to say I was plenty fit and that I just had bad genes or "a heavy build". We convince ourselves that we can't do it before we even try or doom ourselves to failure by not believing in ourselves. If you think you can't do it you never will. That is what this site is about, helping each other overcome those obsticals. So pull up a thread and stay a while.
Sorry I accidentally started a thread instead of posting and did not want to have to type this ove again.
Old 06-10-2003, 08:41 PM   #3  

I have tried it and it works for me. I don't take it everyday, but only when I eat something that has more fat than I would like. I however don't plan on buying more because I don't want to become dependant on it. I want to change my lifestyle and not take pills.
Closed Thread