40-Somethings - New Member

View Full Version : New Member

Mowoman
09-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey everyone. I have been looking at this site for a few days and feel like there are some really great people here. I have been down this weight loss road before, but I'm getting really serious and I'm cutting the string to the yo-yo! :carrot: I am a 45year old Mother of 2 beautiful daughters and I'm tired of teaching them bad habits.
Twelve of my closest friends and family members (including me) are having our own Biggest Loser contest. We started on 9/1/07 and will end on 1/1/08. We each pitched in $50 bucks and the person that looses the biggest % of weight will win the money! Nice incentive. I'm determined and sick of being large and in charge......just wanna be in charge.
Hope I make some new friends here.

Clydegirl
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
:welcome2:

Hi Mo and welcome. Pop into our daily chat.

We talk about anything and everything.

Your Biggest Loser contest sounds like fun. I saw tonight is the first episode on TV and Jillian is back.

Belly Buster
09-12-2007, 03:30 PM
:goodluck: Congrats on making a committment! Cutting the string on my own yo yo has been hard too, but I am finding that the chicks here are great and I think the support, ideas and the occational butt kicking that I get here is going to get me to my goal! And hey, what is better than a big money jackpot to keep you focused?!?!?!

Dumplin
10-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey, I think the Biggest Loser thing you are in sounds great. Let us know how you are doing

Janny O
10-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Win that money girlfriend!!!! THEN, take the cash and treat yourself to some new clothes.....!!

PS. Forgot to say Welcome....