100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh In September 10 - 16

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh In September 10 - 16

royalsfan1
09-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Good morning, ladies, and happy Monday!

Down 2 pounds this week!

gr8smyl99
09-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Down just 1/2 lb this week - and still trying to really get back on track 100%.

On a positive note - I'm starting each day off right - with a healthy breakfast - which is my biggest challenge.

cara1980
09-10-2007, 10:53 AM
IM 213! Down 3 lbs, now my ticker really isnt lying. My weight loss friend was 189 yesterday! IM proud of her and a lil envious. It just seem to still not be clicking with me like it did last time.

Sandi
09-10-2007, 10:55 AM
I am starting over...AGAIN...start weight today...342.4

Looking forward to reporting a loss next week.

Robin41
09-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Down 2 1/2 this week. That seems to be my new standard. I'll take it.

Good weeks everybody!

rockinrobin
09-10-2007, 11:23 AM
First off, Congrats to all you losers.

Sandi, good luck to you. I just know next week you'll be reporting a loss.

All right, well I said I wasn't gonna participate much in this thread anymore. But I can't resist. I am down a few pounds this week to 127. I had hit it a few times over the past couple of weeks, but it was always back up come Monday morning, since I didn't stay strictly on plan for all those weekends I was away. Totally my choice, I'm not complaining. And I most certainly did not expect to have losses those Monday mornings since I wasn't on plan for the weekends.

Now that I can call the 127 "official", being a Monday and all, I am very, VERY happy. I don't ever, ever remember being in the 120's. And I am now, finally, having lost 160 lbs, a normal/healthy weight BMI. I don't pay too much attention to those BMI numbers, but nevertheless, it feels really, really nice. I started this little journey of mine with a BMI of 56.0 and today it's 24.8. I'm normal! I'm normal! Well, all right at least my BMI is normal. :)

Fooled
09-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm down half a pound this week. My body doesn't seem to know what to do with itself lately, so I'll take it. :) A loss is a loss is a loss, and I think my body is settling down so I can get back on track.

Cassie501107
09-10-2007, 12:59 PM
3lbs down this week!
:carrot:

LaurieDawn
09-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Wow, Robin! That is so completely amazing! First I read of Sheila's incredible accomplishment, and now yours. It gives me so much hope, which I seem to need in constant doses.

Sandi - I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to watch your ticker steadily move to the right!

Congrats to all on their losses - both big and small! It's wonderful to celebrate with everyone!

I had a horrible, horrible weekend - the worst I can remember since I slipped up the month that I started this. I don't even know why. I only know that the bad food choices made me feel physically awful and really messed with me mentally. So, I am up two pounds, and I am changing my ticker to reflect that. However, I think if I drink lots of water to let go of the sodium that I ingested, I might see some good downward movement tomorrow, as the rest of my week was on plan. So, I am officially allowing myself the opportunity to move the ticker down tomorrow, even though Monday is my "official" weigh-in day. I think this allowance may help me get back on track, and that's what it's all about. I HATE to move my ticker up - but for me, it's a good part of my accountability, so off I go to do it...

nicolen
09-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Down 1.5 pounds this week.

I'll take it!

CLCSC145
09-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Congrats to Robin and everyone else!

Well, after a very weird scale week (steadily gaining .2 to .4 pounds a day for no good reason - 2 pounds total), the scale gods showed a little mercy this morning erasing the 2 pounds plus and additional .8.

So, that's a .8 loss for me. Not impressive, but better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Anna829
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I weighed in at 177.8 this week, which is 2.6 pounds down from my 180.4 last week. :carrot:

xJox
09-10-2007, 06:24 PM
I weighed in yesterday at 269.2. So Im down 2 lbs from 271.2.

mamaputtof3
09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
I am new here but i would like to join if that is ok. I will begin my weigh in next Monday.

rockinrobin
09-10-2007, 08:05 PM
WELCOME!!! to mamaputtof3.

We're glad to have you here. Yes, please join in - anywhere and everywhere. Post away, so that we get to know you. Congratulations on all the weight you've lost thus far. I look forward to watching your continued success. :)

melsfolly
09-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Congratulations to all the losers! And Robin, it's been said before, but you rock!!!

Beth - congratulations on fitting that healthy breakfast into your daily plan!!

Welcome to the thread mamaputtof3!!

Sandi - glad to see you posting on the thread again!

As for me - in the past I've avoided this thread totally because I always got discouraged because I don't lose as fast as most people. But it's time to get accountable again and this thread helped me when I did post to it, so here I am again! The good news is that this time I'm making Monday my official WI day so maybe some of these great losses will come my way next week!!!

(P.S. I'm trying to catch them, but my keyboard keeps throwing out an extra "c" everytime I type the letter "d".....so disregard any extras that I might miss! :P )

LondonJulz
09-10-2007, 10:24 PM
didn't weigh in last week due to TOM - so... in 2 weeks I'm down 6 pounds!!! :carrot::carrot:

Gale02
09-11-2007, 02:23 AM
Down 1.2 this week to 203.4. Onederland is getting close!!

LisaMarie71
09-11-2007, 07:42 AM
I had a feeling this would be a good weigh-in because I'm back to my "losing" plan instead of maintaining...but I'm still pleasantly surprised!

I lost SIX POUNDS! I'm down to 170, which means I get to change my chickie avatar, I've lost 105 pounds, and I'm only 5 pounds away from my initial goal. I'm also 2 pounds away from a "normal" BMI. Woohoo! :carrot:

rknight
09-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Today was week 1 for me. I'm down 5.5 lbs. :dancer:

hellokitty81668
09-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Good morning,
Congrats to all the loosers!!! To all those who stayed the same, or didn't loose, next week will be better:carrot:.
I am down 1 lb this week, I will take it, because it is better than nothing, I think I am getting near a plateau , because I am staying on plan, working my butt off, and the weight loss is slowing down. I will not give up though!!! Even if it takes a year I will get to goal!!
cheryl

sharonrr1
09-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Congrats to all of you. Still the same. I'm definitely at a plateau again. I need to shake things up. I've tried and I'll try something different.

melsfolly
09-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Great job Julie!!

WOW Gale....I bet you can feel Onederland calling you home! Great job this week!!

Lisa - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you have another great week this week so that next week you'll be able to celebrate have a "normal" BMI!!

Renee - what a great WI!!

Cheryl - 1 lb is great! But if you really think you're getting close to a plateau start shaking things up. If you're doing the same type of exercise then change it. Eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. Add a few calories in to see if that will kick your metabolism into gear....Good luck!!!

Sharon - sorry that you're at a plateau stage! Hang in there....it will pass!

puboochu99
09-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Well, I just started my diet today, and I told myself I will not get on the scale but once a week! So I have to say no change for me, but we will see next week if my plan is working!

RitzyFritz
09-14-2007, 06:19 AM
YAAAAHHOOOOO!!!! I am down 2.6 lbs today!!!! :carrot:

My "Re-focus" is working!!!! (OF COURSE!!! :lol: )

rockinrobin
09-14-2007, 07:20 AM
Oooooh ......... someone's almost ready for a brand spanking new 60 lbs lost Chickie avatar!!! Great going Miss RitzyFritz :cp::cb::cp:

Sharon, I have no doubt that you WILL shake things up and be busting through that plateau in no time at all.

Congrats to ALL the losers, those who've stayed the same, the newbies and the whole team for just being here, owing up by weighing and and trying to improve their lives. We'll all gonna get there. :carrot:

And a big THANK YOU to all who posted kind and encouraging and oh so very meaningful words about my weigh in. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

RitzyFritz
09-14-2007, 07:28 AM
Oooooh ......... someone's almost ready for a brand spanking new 60 lbs lost Chickie avatar!!! Great going Miss RitzyFritz :cp::cb::cp:

Oh, yes I am!!! :yes: :yay: Thanks for the encouragement!! :hug:

Mrs Quadcrew
09-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I am down another ONE this week, but I know why, I just can't leave the fruit alone this month!:dizzy: Anyhow, I am at a new low, 187.:D

RitzyFritz
09-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Way to go, Mrs. Quadcrew!! :cheer: You are getting DOWN there! :D

rockinrobin
09-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Congrats Mrs. Quadcrew!!!! And boy do I hear you on the fruit. It's been sooo good. Funny enough, when I first started my journey, I barely touched fruit. Because I knew that there was a potential for me to overeat it. And I was right. :)

purpleorc
09-14-2007, 02:24 PM
I hope you do not mine if I join you fellow losers. My weigh in day is Friday so today I am happy to report a lose of 1lb.

CLCSC145
09-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Please do, purpleorc! Congrats on your one pound this week and your amazing progress so far!

purpleorc
09-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Thank you for my welcome CC

melsfolly
09-15-2007, 12:08 PM
RitzyFritz - Someone is soooo close to Onederland! Another week like this week and you'll be there!! You're doing great!!

Welcome to the weekly WI thread Christin and purpleorc (and congrats on the 1 lb loss this week purpleorc!)!!!!

Mrs Quaddcrew - congratulations on the 1 lb loss! I love fruits more than veggies and I'm trying to limit my fruit intake so understand where you're coming from!!

jennylou
09-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I didn't come by this week and post, but I did WI. My WI showed a 2 pound loss. It could have been way better, but for all the crap that I ate and drank (bachelorette party) I was thrilled with the loss. :) Almost back to my ticker weight. :)

NickiB68
09-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Down 1.5 pounds this week.

Congrats to all the losers! Hi to the Newbies! and hang in there anyone with a gain or stall!

tolose85
09-16-2007, 07:03 PM
4 down this week!!! I am so happy!

melsfolly
09-16-2007, 08:17 PM
:cp: Great job ladies!!!