Carb Counters - LOW CARB CHAT! CHAT! 9/10 thru 9/16

aud
09-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Monday Monday already! Where did the weekend go? Oh yeah, mine blurred by with the trip to my Brothers for The Rams opener (fizzle-thud! Grrrrr - gonna be a looooong dismal season with this defense!:mad:) - but gosh the prolonged tailgate party was a BLAST!:dizzy:

Took some delicioso meatballs and mock potato salad so wasn't totally carb destroyed (besides the Bud Lites) - but ended up face down in some pizza last nite. *dusting self off yet again*

Cannot believe it's already September 10th! Also cannot believe that I'm awake . . . body clock so totally whacked - this is usually when I go to sleep but we have Gretel upstairs in our bedroom now - its been a slow go and had a scare with some leg swelling over the weekend that finally "drained" (bleccchhhh) - just gave her a meatball and sips of water. Think we're both going to nap a bit b4 getting Tess ready for school.

FitinTime
09-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Tailgate! What fun that is, and the food sounded good too. I love that mock potato salad, ummm!
I have yet to experience a tailgate party.

Glad to see you "dusting yourself off", and getting back on again. That's the thing, no remorse, no guilt, just go back to your woe. I like that Aud!
We're entitled to have some fun now and then!

Yep September is flying by, oh I just remembered. My brother's birthday is tomorrow and my sil asked us to go to her house for that, and she wants to have pizza! I'm eating before I go and just making an appearance. I may bake some cookies for them. I'm saving my carbs for this Saturday.

This is going to a busy week, I can tell aready!

Well, you have a great day Aud, and Everyone else!

aud
09-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Just caught up on last weeks Chat & see that I should have taken the no-alkie route with fitin' & lily!!:o Definitely wouldn't have missed this pounding dehydrated headachey feeling gals!;) I've only karaoke'd once - with my doll of a nephew who's a good singer - we did a soulful rendition of Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me a few years back.
That sux about your Mom blaming you az, - sounds like you are firmly entrenched as the older/"responsible" Sis, eh? Is Lil Sis still taking OTC diet pills? I remember years ago that those puppies really whacked me out - no wonder she was lost, if so!:p
I've never had the sf hard candies bouncie - but have danced with the porcelain bowl when trying the lc chocolate (Russell Stovers?) candies. WOWZERS - one bite of that candy and I better be right next to a bathroom within 20 minutes!!!!:o Not sure what that's all about. Congrats on those 4lbs!!!:carrot:
Cannot tell you how comforting but yet motivational your words are to me this morning fitin' & beachie!:hug: Started to just say the heck with it and go back to bed . . . but inspired to head for the Y instead and nap later!!!:carrot:
Soooo glad you're all here!:hug:

beach bum
09-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Good Morning Ladies

Sorry I didn't get back to posting yesterday,as I'm a big golf fan,and had to watch the fed ex cup play offs. Than after the game,we heard distressing news about my DH cousin dieing over in Ireland while on vacation.

Now I have rush again to take my DH to an hospital appointment he made a week ago.

Well I didn't do good on my first day on the beach,had too many carbs on Phase 1.Well try better today.

Menu
b-soy milk and dry musili
l-turkey breast rolled up on a bed of lettuce
d-cheese burger with bacon mushroom mixture on top,salad on the side.

Will get back to the thread later,Until than have a wonderful morning.

Hugs :) BB

lilybelle
09-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi ladies,

Aud, WTG on picking yourself up and getting back on track so quickly. I know you can do it.

Diana, WTG on planning ahead to eat before going to the BD party. I usually do good with eating around my extended family. They all expect me to cave in and gain the wt. back and I won't give them that satisfaction. LOL

BB, very sorry to hear of your DH's cousin passing. Hugs.

Today is day5 of SB induction for me. I cheated and went ahead and weighed (I couldn't stand not knowing, LOL) and I'm down 3 lbs. per my scale. So according to my home scale and with me naked , I'm at my ticker weight. My official W-I will be on Thursday. I'm starting to learn the program and it is getting a little easier. I printed out my list of induction foods and posted it on my fridge, LOL.

Azure
09-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Aud-- I had a rough Friday/Saturday myself--so I understand where you're coming from. :hug: My sister's not taking Zantrex 3 anymore because they "weren't working" (we talked about this when she came to visit me Friday night/Saturday morning). That doesn't keep her from taking something, though. She's now taking some pill with ephedrine in it (she ordered it off of this website that claims it's ephedrine, anyway)... she just doesn't listen to me. I told her that stuff's dangerous and she says she knows. *headdesk*

Yesterday, I slept REALLY late (1:30 PM!), I was out super late Saturday night visiting a few friends who live on campus. I spent the day vegging for the most part, but I kept me eating under control. I was super ticked off at my boyfriend last night, too...but resisted to urge to go to the grocery store to buy doughnuts to quench it in.

Today's a new day, and even though I slept late today, I'm planning on hitting the gym tonight for some weight lifting and HIIT :D

Lily-- I'm glad that SBD is working out so well for you :) I lost my first 20 pounds a year and a half ago doing SBD Phase I (Phase II added back too many "allowances" with carbs and I overdid it and quit SBD).

BB-- I must have missed the post where you said you're doing SBD, too! Good luck! There's no shame in messing up and starting over...lord knows I've done it enough times in the last couple months.

Diana-- Your plan's a good one. I've discovered lately that eating before I go somewhere with people is a good way to keep my good intentions (ie: making good choices while I'm out) actually good. So I eat before hand and while I'm out, I'll have a seltzer with lime or a diet coke or something :)

Hope you ladies have an awesome day! I'm off to start mine!

FitinTime
09-10-2007, 01:16 PM
So sorry about your DH cousin :( too! Prayers for him!

WTG on your weight loss Lily, 3 six lbs gone forever, right!

Lily & Aud: The Nephews are popular for singing with the Aunts! How cute your nephews sing with you two! Saturday night my nephew sang with my other sister, the " Goat Herder" song. LOL, have you heard that song? It's from the sound of music. My nephew sounded so cute, he's only 10.

Yep, BB and Azure, good attitude!! Keep going no matter what happens, at least you're getting back on and striving for the "Zone". You both can do it!!

Ladies, keep up the good work! Let's try to lose a good amount before the holiday's. :carrot:

Gonna go, but I'll be around!
Talk to ya's later!

beach bum
09-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi Ladies :)

I'm back from the hospital visit.Doing good today on my second day on L/Carbing.. Going to watch what I'm eating & going to start portion control.

LILY-Big congrats on losing 3 lbs. That fantastic. Thanks for the consoling on DH cousin.

Azure-I did SB for a while but I stalled .I than moved to Atkins lost more weight and than stalled. Now I'm back on the beach,but I'm low carbing & using WW pts. So I'm into 3 WOE. Thanks I needed that encouragement .

FitInTime-Thanks for the consoling. Don't know whats going to happen as she died while vacationing in Ireland. YES I"M GOING BACK TO THE ZONE

Have a nice day

lilybelle
09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Azure, I know I will have problems with adding back in more carbs. I plan to only add in an apple a day after I finish induction. I can resist the bread, pasta , potatoes, rice, flour and sugar. It's the fruit I am having trouble with giving up. When I do finally add in bread it will be whole grain and only one slice per day. I am the type that can go completely overboard with bread and it certainly makes me crave more carbs. For now, my carb cravings are gone and I want to keep it this way.

BTW, I'm not liking eating my Peanut Butter on celery. But, since I can't have bread, crackers or fruit, I don't know how else I can eat it.

Diana, the songs I can sing well are "Lesson in Leaving" by Jodie Messina. "Where were you when the world stopped turning" by Alan Jackson.
"I feel Lucky" by Mary Chapin Carpenter. DH and I always sing "You're the reason God made Oklahoma". DS and I always sing "The Picture" by Kidd Rock and Sheryl Crow. We usually sing "Summer Lovin" and "Satisfaction" as a group. DH loves to sing "Purple Rain" by Prince and he is awesome at it. My son sings all kinds of Rock songs especially by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. DS has an awesome voice. He got it from me, LOL.

BB, your plan sounds kinda like mine. Although I'm completely doing SBD, I'm keeping track of my cal's at the same time. Watching my portions to make sure I don't go overboard on nuts, meat and cheese. I guess typically I'm just an OVEREATER. It doesn't matter what food it is, I could overeat on friggin Lettuce.

RobinW
09-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Evenin' :wave:

Its been a crazy couple months here. We have the new shop up and running....literally hit the floor running when we opened the doors. Its going very well, and we are learning to streamline and getting quite good at organization! :dizzy:

My eating has been horrible, Ive gained back all I lost the last time I was here.

Im now ready to get back to it. Once again, I'll start induction tomorrow morning. Give it the full 2 weeks, then go from there.

Hello everyone :wave: lots of ppl here that weren't last time I was here....its been a while I guess.

Azure
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Today was great as far as eating. I also did a few weight/ab exercises around the apartment, but never made it to the gym. I had the best of intentions...but I really think I need to go with my original plan of getting up in the early AM to hit the gym. I can't let myself shirk off going!! Not this time around! I'm finally getting to the point where I need to start putting on muscle as I lose the fat, or I'm going to be perpetually jiggly.

Tonight, I was this close to grabbing a doughnut in the bakery section of the grocery store while I was shopping, but I pulled myself up short because I realized that I really didn't want one and that it wasn't worth blowing days worth of work to get my glycogen stores depleted and my body into ketosis for a doughnut that I wouldn't really enjoy anyway.

Instead, I came home and made the recipe for "Spinach "bread"" from Linda's Low Carb site. Me and my suitemate tried it and we both thought it was actually pretty good! It's got a nice spongy texture, and I stuck it in the fridge for tomorrow. I think I'm going to try the following things with it over the course of time:

-- Tuna fish (mixed with mayo/salt/pepper) on a piece of the "bread"
-- Pepperoni "pizza" with the "bread" as a crust
-- Toast the "bread", put Smart Balance Light on it and eat it as "toast" with some eggs in the morning

The great thing is, it's a serving of green, leafy veggies with each slice!

I'm all excited to start trying new recipes now!

FitinTime
09-10-2007, 11:21 PM
:carrot: Good going Azure! Way to withhold that urge to grab that doughnut!
I know how it is, I try mentally justify me grabbing something I should'nt have, but quickly come to my senses. Proud of you Girl!!!

Hi Robin! I'm Diana, I used come here, left then came back!

Lily, those are some good song choices, totally love Your the reason God made Oklahoma, I've done that. And love, that Alan Jackson song, and love Satisfaction.
I always end up doing 60's and 80's songs all the time.

Well, I think I'm gonna call it a night.

Keep up the good work Ladies and let's get this weight off!!!!:carrot:
Good Night!

beach bum
09-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

Doing fine on my 2nd day woe but I messed up last night eating a pc of banana bread. I'm always good during the day,but went night falls & I'm watching TV my mind goes to food when the commercials come on. I think I have to keep my hands busy like start knitting a scarf for the winter.

Today is my 3rd day,and I will try to start knitting even if it to hot to hold the wool. I read that 6 small meals is better than 3 large meals. Do you believe thats true?????? At this point i will do my best to try anything that will get this weight off.

Lily-I think that I'm doing 3 diets in one is messing me up. On all of these diets the rules are different,and the food lists are different also.I have to give up one of them,but which one,That is the QUESTION:?::?: I like the beach and Atkins. The SB teaches me which carbs are good & which ones are bad. Atkins teaches me to count the carbs. slowly,and Weight Watcher points keeps me on track calorie wise.Thats a good question about the PB.I try to find some thing for you in my SB cookbooks.Just thought of sometime when I was posting to Azure. Why not try to bake the revolution rolls and but peanut butter on them.

Robin-Welcome :wave: back to the thread. Sorry that you gained all the weight back. I'm sure once you start the induction for 2 weeks you'll lose the weight again.

Azure-You great not take that donut. I'll have to try that recipe for spinach bread. I make the revolution rolls & use them all the time. When ever I feel like a sandwich.

Have to get ready to meet some of my singing group this morning,to pick out the music for this season. We're a group that volunteers singers for the nursing homes & hospital in our community.

lilybelle
09-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Robin, it's good to see you back, we've missed you. Sorry about the regain. I'm now using SBD cause my Dr. put me on it and my wt. was up a few lbs. I'm now on day 6 of induction and it's getting easier for me. There are several of us here that are trying to get back on track, so just jump right in with us.

Azure, WTG on passing on the doughnut.

Diana, Karoke really is a lot of fun. I look forward to it every Thurs. night.

BB, I don't know what advice to give. If it were me, I'd stick just to watching the carbs and leave alone the WW points. That combo of diets seems confusing to me. I'm doing SB and I am logging my food in Fitday but not worrying much about the cal's. I ate tons of cal's on Atkins and still lost all the weight. More than anything, what I should have typed in earlier post is I'm doing SB and watching my portions. For me overeating is a problem, so I'm trying to make sure that I don't pig out on the allowed foods.

BB, I tried making the revolution rolls before. Mine came up flat as a pancake. LOL, and they tasted like pure eggs to me. I suck at baking.

I feel very in control again of my eating and I felt slim when I woke up today. It was a nice and somewhat nostalgic feeling. LOL

aud
09-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Any news from Ireland, beachie? That situation just HAS to be a mess for DH's family.:(

Hi and WB robin!:hug: I was disastrously away from about March to July . . . mixed a mishmash of plans (kind of sounds like you're doing beachie) - with heavy doses of emotional eating thrown in and got to my highest weight ever for my efforts!:^: Excited you got the shop going and its doing so well!:)

I Feel Lucky is such a hard song to sing lily! Can't even sing along on the radio with that puppy!

Shout Outs to az & fitin'! I'm struggling to get my Zone feeling back - I think its my astronomical stress level - both at home and at work is knocking me for a loop. Shooting to deal with it constructively but feeling very negative. Just a negative day already.:(

Where y'at bouncie & punce?:?:

I'm off to the Y to see if some work out endorphins can help - need to check out the Spinach Bread recipe too - is it ez?

Puncezilla
09-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Aud, I'm still here:D, Sorry your having a negative day, hope the workout helps. Youl be back in the "zone" in no time.

Robin, Glad your back, and that your shop is doing so well! :wave:

BB, I dont know how you can follow 3 diets at once, I have a hard enough time with one. The thing I like about atkins is not having to whatch calories, that never did work for me. I'v tried SB too and thought it was ok, but not as easy for me to stick with as atkins. Never tried tried WW. Maybe you can come up with your own plan using the combined principals of all three. Your singing group sounds wonderfull.

lily, I love PB so much, :drool: sometimes I put a TBS or 2 in a little bowl and warm it up so its all melted, and just eat it. If your allowed to have fruit on your plan you could dip apple wedges in it. My favorite is a banana dipped in melted PB but I dont think thats allowed on SB either. I cant wait to feel slim again, its been so long.

Way to stay strong Azz!

Fit, bouncy, laura, :wave:everyone, Have a great day.

Azure
09-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the pats on the back for passing on the doughnut! Last semester it became almost like a habit to grab one or two every time I went to the grocery store...so I'm working on curbing that compulsion.

BB and Aud-- The Spinach bread was super easy. It's 10oz of frozen spinach, squeezed out well mixed with 4 eggs (beaten), parmesean cheese and some spices. Here's the recipe: http://genaw.com/lowcarb/spinach_bread.html

I'm going to make it in a bigger pan next time. The 8 X 8 pan makes thicker stuff, and I think I'm going to see what a bigger pan does. This morning I toasted a piece of the "bread" and cooked an over-medium egg with bacon and cheese and put that on top. It was like a bacon egg and cheese sandwich that I had to eat with a fork/knife. When I make the thinner bread, I'm going to see if I can make sandwiches with it and I'm going to make pizza with it as the crust!

FitinTime
09-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi to everyone!! How's it going!

Azure- I saw that spinach bread on that website. I thought about making too, now I think I will. It looks really good.
You know I have tried quite a few recipes on that website and they all taste really good. My favorite has to be the Taco Bake, it's so easy and the leftovers taste better the next day.

Banana and pb, gosh anything sounds good right now!

Aud- work that stuff out! You'll get back to where you were at in no time.
Hang tough!

Talk to you all later!

lilybelle
09-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Punce, I will be allowed apples in 8 more days. I'm just eating my PB off the spoon for now. I'm looking forward to having some fruit, but I'm really doing OK with this induction. I feel more in control than I've felt in quite a long time.

I signed up for a 10K walk to support breast cancer research. DH, and the girls will be walking it with me this Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. I have been walking each night to get ready for this.

OMG, my SD asked me tonite why I'm doing SBD and said "you are already deathly skinny". LOL, not at all true, but nice to know the kids don't think I'm fat anymore.

soon2Bfab
09-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Evening everyone....sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I've been doing ok, I messed up on Sat. We had a wedding out of town & I assumed there would be something I could eat.....um NO! Rice, beans, flour torillas, beef & chicken drowning in gravy. mashed potatoes. I took a few bites and decided that I wasn't going to mess up. I gave my plate to DH & we stopped at Wendy's on the way home where I had a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger - no bun & a BLT salad. It was much better.
Azure - thanks for the recipe, I'm going to try it tomorrow!!

Bouncing
09-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi all, been busy and haven't been on the net much. Sounds like everybody's either on track or real close. I'm so proud of y'all. Have I ever mentioned that I've never before seen so many winners in one place?
This must be Good Attitude Week.

How did your day go, Robin? Aud? BB? (let's see, BB + Banana Bread = BBBB?)

Went to the gym yesterday and today, and I've been on plan both days. Imagine that. Gym: On Plan. No Gym, Not On Plan. I think there might be a message for me in there somewhere. I really, really wanna get into the 230's. Like, soon. I bought some fabric on sale at Walmart, and I want to make some new clothes, but I don't know what size to make! Fit me now, one size smaller, two sizes smaller? It's still real warm here, and these fabrics are for fall/winter. Help! Help! Shellie mired in decision crisis! Oh -- and I lost another pound. I saw it on two consecutive days, so it must be real.

Azure
09-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Well, Atkins Ladies--I had a great day yesterday! I had a 1 hour cardio kickboxing class and my Heart Rate Monitor tells me that I burned 724 calories! How's that for kicking butt and taking names? I'm not as sore this morning as I thought I was going to be, and I'm almost worried that I'm having "soreness delay" and that I'm going to be unable to move tomorrow.

The plan for today is to do some abs and supersets in my apartment. I was thinking of going to the gym, but I've got no gym clothes clean! I need to get laundry done--so I figure while I'm waiting for laundry to get clean, I can work out in my pajamas or somethin'.

I also am going to go to the grocery store to get mozzarella cheese and some tomato sauce (the lowest carb I can find) to make Spinach "bread" pizza :D I did the math out last night and what I'm planning on eating is about 8 carbs total (including the "bread", cheese and 2 tbs of sauce), so I'll have to watch my carbs from other sources today!

Anyway, I've got to go get ready for class, just thought I'd say hey to my LC ladies!

beach bum
09-12-2007, 10:02 AM

Didn't have any control with snacking last night.I have to find some way to keep any hands busy or tape my mouth so I can't snack.

Have to go,on the run again Leo has another appointment this afternoon I we have to get down to the beach to get some walking done before the morning is over.

soon2Bfab
09-12-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm down 5 more pounds this morning!! Woohoo (I haven't weight myself since Friday!!) I guess the weekend didn't mess up my weight loss!

FitinTime
09-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Hi!
I did good yesterday, didn't eat pizza or cake, just watched everybody enjoy the cheesey goodness :drool:, and the sweet chocolatey cake.

Better to drool about it then to taste it!

But this weekend will be a different story. I need to make a dessert and I haven't found anything that's lc and sounds good. So I'm going to make either a peach and blueberry cobbler or a crisp. I think I'm going to eat some.
I did make a lc dessert from LindaSue's recipe, it was a strawberry cobbler. It was good, maybe I could use the same ingredients but use blueberries and peaches instead. Huh!

I'll give it a go and see how it turns out!

Everybody stay OP! Move forward, and don't look back. Today's a new day to stay on track!

Talk to you later!

FitinTime
09-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm down 5 more pounds this morning!! Woohoo (I haven't weight myself since Friday!!) I guess the weekend didn't mess up my weight loss!

Hey Good for you!!!! That is awesome! 5 pounds gone forever!!!!! :carrot:

Keep it up you're doing great!

lilybelle
09-12-2007, 01:54 PM
soon2bfab, WTG on the 5 lbs. Great job.

I weigh in tomorrow morning after my first official week of SBD induction. I think I've done really well. I do feel thinner.

Diana, good luck with the cobbler.

BB, hope you have a better day today. A nice walks sounds great.

Azure, WTG on the awesome workout.

Shellie, WTG on the gym workouts. I'm the same, my food is much more in control too when I'm working out.

Azure
09-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Update on the Spinach "bread" pizza:

It was pretty good! I made the recipe using the larger pan (9x13 instead of 8x8) and then used half the resulting "bread". I then used three tablespoons of tomato sauce on top, 2 ounces of mozzarella cheese and 6 slices of pepperoni.

All I have to say is, for about 500 calories and about 8 grams of carbs, that's a pretty good substitute for pizza if you've got a craving--and it's REALLY filling.

A few substitutions I'm going to make with the recipe:

- Instead of 4 eggs, using eggbeaters or egg whites instead (I'll save my real eggs for when I make a Bacon/Egg/Cheese on TOP of the spinach "bread"). I'm going to try using 3 eggs worth next time, instead of 4.

- I've been using only .5 ounce of grated Parmesan for the recipe, even though it calls for a full ounce--it doesn't seem detrimental to it.

- I've been substituting the garlic powder/salt for a sprinkle of Adobo seasoning and Italian seasoning, I think I'll keep doing that.

Anyway, it's delicious! :D

aud
09-12-2007, 02:53 PM
soon2bfab, WTG on the 5 lbs. Great job.

I weigh in tomorrow morning after my first official week of SBD induction. I think I've done really well. I do feel thinner.

Diana, good luck with the cobbler.

BB, hope you have a better day today. A nice walks sounds great.

Azure, WTG on the awesome workout.

Shellie, WTG on the gym workouts. I'm the same, my food is much more in control too when I'm working out.

Super rushed and super stressed LC Chatters . . . but always read your Posts and today Beloved LilyB has summed up all that I was gonna say! Tx lb!:hug:

I'm still OP and determined to hit the gym tonight at work to relieve some of this boiling pressure inside me - in a Positive Way rather than the years years of emotional eating cycle I'm determined to kick here @ the beautiful age of 46!:carrot:

Loving the spinach bread updates - MUST make!

ttyal and Let's OWN this Hump Day, shall we gals????:carrot:

Puncezilla
09-12-2007, 03:54 PM
soon2bfab, Woo Hoo! you are doing awesome! congrats!

BB, I know how it is with the latenight snacking, I have to keep my hands buisy too, and have some good snacks on hand, even then its the hardest time to resist. You can do it !

Azure, your pizza sound great. Pizza's one of those things I just cant resist. The workouts sound great, Keep it up!

Fit, Way to go resisting temptation! good luck with your cobbler it sunds delish'

lily, what a great compliment from SD! The walk for breast cancer with the whole family is a great idea! I'm sure it will be fun.

Bouncy, Way to go with the working out and staying OP! You're sewing your own clothes, thats awsome! I sew a lot but never clothes for myself, mostly toys and some dresses for my niece. At least if your making the clothes you should be able to alter them as you lose.

Aud, How come we always turn to eating for stress relief when exersize works so much better? we should all be as addicted to working out as we are to the bad carbs. one of these days well get it right.

I'm still on track with the food but stuggling with the water and exersize.
I think I'm not getting enough of my carb from vegg, got to work on that too.

beach bum
09-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi I Back Again:)
Got my walking along the beach done,but I had to quite before my average walk as the beach was to windy.

I'm going to start knitting again to keep my hands busy. A Woman from another board told me that I'm not eating enough according to the menu guide. I was looking over the guide and discovered that I wasn't.

So I decided if I eat more at my main meals I shouldn't be hungry and snack in the evening.

Soon-Big congrats on your 5 lbs weight loss WTG.Hope I follow in your suit.

Fit-Thanks for the" look forward and not look back" statement. I needed that, I need some control and have to look forward.

Lily-Glad that you doing great on the SB induction. Thanks,I been running around for the last couple of days. I have to cool it for a while and take some breathers. Going down to the beach tomorrow hope the wind subsides.

Azure-The pizza sounds yummy and so does the spinach bread thank for the recipe.Thanks for sharing the recipes with us.Found some body strength exercises for beginners on the About.com web site.Going to do some tonight before I take up my knitting.

Punenzilla-I don't know either and I think I making a big mistake follow the 3. Taking Lily's advice and going to stay with the SB but watch the carbs like in Atkins.Thanks for the confidence in me, I will try hard to to win your confidence.

Bouncing-I'm doing Ok except for the munchies at night. I have to do something about that.Thinking about adding more veggies to my snacking if I must snack.

Aud-Have a great time in the gym

Have a great evening

FitinTime
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Hi, Lily, Azure, Bouncing, Punce, Aud and Soon!
You all sound great!!! Good positive attitudes, that will go along way!

Punce- I have the same problem with exercise except I don't do any. LOL don't worry and don't let that get you down, you'll get to it in time!

Aud- WTG on the working out, good for u, I'm jealous, you and Azz doing great with that!

Lily- well you always do good, thanks for being a good example of what I can do!

Bounce- I want to walk on the beach and if I lived near one, I would be walking all the time! Keep it up!

I was getting some ideas and I think in order to jump start my weight loss I may just go strictly high protein for a couple of days and see what happens.
Then add what I was eating before to see if I can find what is stalling me.
When I lost the most recent 2 lbs, it was by accident. I didn't have any eggs and I had just enough salad/veggies for my dinner for 2 days and I didn't want to go to the store until the weekend.

I ended up eating sausages for breakfast and leftover chicken for lunch on the 2 days, by 3rd day, I had lost those 2 lbs. Now I don't know why I didn't remember that, but something jogged my memory and it came to me.

I don't think it's going to hurt me, but I'll see what happens.

Azure, I'm going to try your idea for that pizza on Saturday, sounds really good!
Oh and no bbq this weekend, got postponed, so YAAA! no cobbler to worry about ! Who-Ra!!! :carrot:

Talk to you later!!

lilybelle
09-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi everyone, today was my official W-I after a full week of SB induction. I am down 5 lbs. Yippee, Hoorah. I am totally excited. I am so doing this induction for the full 2 weeks. I feel great, no carb cravings and I feel so in control of both food and exercise.

I'm off now to cook my eggs for brekky and smile while I eat them. LOL

FitinTime
09-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Lily! Excellent!!! Happy for you, 5 lbs gone forever, Yea!!!

Your hard work paid off, good for you for sticking to your woe.
Keep it it up you're in the Zone!!

beach bum
09-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Good Morning Ladies :)

Got up early and did my hand weight exercisers.and some tummy exercisers also.Since my food poisoning I have been lacking to get up and move. Yesterday was the first day walking along the beach. Another thing I thinking about that I'm lacking on my food plan,haven't lost a thing,in fact I'm going upward on the scale instead of downward.Have to add more food,as Fit day is saying that my total calories is ranging from 1000 to 1300 and the web site that my friend JUNE gave me,said that I should be eating some where around 1500. Going to add healthy snacks in between meals,and see what happens.

Fit-When I don't eat I gain,don't understand that at all. That happened to me during the food poisoning phase.I tried to drink a Protein Shake to keep me from snacking,
worked for while,now I knitting to keep my hands busy. Good luck with your plan.

LILY-:carrot::carrot:Big congrats:carrot::carrot: on your 5 lb weight loss. You worked so hard to get that stupid scale to move downward. Enjoys your eggs.

Have to go,will pop in later

FitinTime
09-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi BB-
Yeah, I think that was some kind of fluke or something. I was just reading in Atkin's DANDR book about a fat fast that he say's one can do if they are think they can't lose weight. It's only to be done for 4 or 5 days at 1000 calories a day and about 75 to 90% of fat and eat 4 to 5 meals a day.
He gives a list of foods to eat. Supposedly it works!

Do I dare!?

You know I see some peoples menu and I'm thinking boy they sure eat alot of foods, but I see that it's necessary to do so. I eat but I don't eat snacks and I think maybe I need to eat more too. I eat the required amount of salad and vegetables but not sure what else I need to here apart from exercising. I know I should, but I'm not going to feel guilty cuz I don't.
I just like hearing everybody say what kind of exercise they did. It encourages me to know that I'll eventually have to do that.

How all of you are having a good day!! And stay on plan!!! If you don't, don't worry, we can go back anytime. Just keep forging ahead and move forward!!!

FitinTime
09-13-2007, 01:41 PM
boy do I need to do a spell check, big time, heehee!

Azure
09-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Woot, Lily! Way to go on the five pound loss over the week! I'm down 3 pounds from last Thursday and it sure feels good going down on the scale again :) Only 6 more pounds until 149...I long to see the 140s. I should be able to see them by the end of the month...that would be awesome.

BB-- I've found on Atkins that I do need to watch to make sure I'm getting enough calories. This diet is SO filling and satisfying that I don't eat enough unless I watch myself. So do try and snack between meals, or add a tablespoon of Olive Oil to your salads or something (120 calories a tablespoon!) to up your overall calories.

Fit-- Hey, girl! You definitely should try the Spinach Bread "pizza"...I was super full for hours after eating it. I'm not sure about doing the uber-Atkins diet thing...but I guess you could give it a shot short-term. :) Let us know what you decide!

Today's going to be a great day! I bought Peanut Butter yesterday. A Tablespoon of it used to be one of my favorite snacks (right off the spoon!), so I've decided I'm going to let myself have peanut butter in my life, as long as I limit it and count the carbs toward my daily total of 20. If I don't stall, PB is here to stay.

Tonight is Cardio Kickboxing again, and I'm looking forward to the physical challenge of it again. I was out of the gate hard the last class and felt like collapsing half way through, so I'm thinking I'll try for a mid-line for this class, for the whole hour. :D

Hope you ladies have an awesome day!

PS~ Auddie!! I MISS YOU!

aud
09-13-2007, 03:24 PM
awwww, tx azzie.:hug: Have just been super overwhelmed - get up each day and get on here and feel psyched for the proverbial ZONE - but just have never really got back to this hard to describe place since the TailGate Party. Thought for a bit that perhaps it was taking the depressant affect of the alcohol longer to clear my system (???:?:???) - but have drank enuf h2o to flush Niagra Falls - must just be a cycle I'm in. Super stress at work and now at home too has got me a step or two away from that Good Feeling of Control.

Working on it and not giving up is all I can say.

Gretel died in the night:( - dh was with her and it was so peaceful. You may remember that I posted she hadn't been acting "right" b4 the accident - kind of odd? Well, she was recovering from the back leg break but sleeping a lot . . . actually barking to go out potty and barking to come in *hop hop* - yesterday afternoon she was sleeping under a tree but then gone - we found her laying behind the back tire of my car asleep!!!!!!!!! Just crazy. Anyway - we bundled her up and she just slept and slept - dh was talking to her and petting her when she went with a sigh later in the evening.:( Wonderful wonderful mini-schnauz - almost 15 yr companion to my 21 yr old Molly. I have a phone mssg from my 9 yr old Tess that is heart breaking - had to go outside the plant last nite and just sob listening to it. DH buried her around 4am this morning near her fave tree and we've got a stone kit for the Girls to make and decorate a "headstone."

Puncezilla
09-13-2007, 04:10 PM
So sorry about gretel, Aud. :hug:hugs for you and your family. Wow 15years, pets are so special, they realy become part of the family. I hope your stress level gets better soon.

Congrats to everyone who lost this week! I'v been going up and down the same few lbs

fit, Let us know if you try the fat fast, you've been doing so well, I doubt you need to go to that extreme. But I understand the temptation.

aud
09-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Puncie said: "Aud, How come we always turn to eating for stress relief when exersize works so much better? we should all be as addicted to working out as we are to the bad carbs. one of these days well get it right."

So true - tx for saying it GF!:hug: Gonna work on that very thing tonight!

Big Congrats to fit & lily!:carrot:

Shout outs to the rest of the LC POSSE!

Hope you made it to the beachie . . . beachie!:cool:

Always wanted to sew.

Always.

Did manage to embroider some blue jean purses and also flowers on the legs of my bell bottoms as a teen in the 70's . . . maybe there is hope for me yet? Just an awesome skill - so is knitting. I can crochet that one square that you just go around and around and around doing the same thing . . . definitely a worthwhile and healthy alternative to mindless snacking!

For now 3fc Posting is keeping me busy - I also drink a lot of water while I'm on here.

My Goal for my day off is to re-stock the larder - instead of getting hammered during Football - gonna be making the Spinach Bread and a Batch of the Egg Bread for the week. I think not having things like that available has been my Zonie-downfall this week. Also - from reading Posts - I don't think I'm eating ENUF.

Amazing.

Rock the rest of this Thursday ON OUT :carrot: my friends - catch up with ya in the Wee Hours!:)

aud
09-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Never Ending Post-A-Thon Update:

Just got the mail . . . my Total Cholesterol has dropped over 40 POINTS since March!!!!:carrot:

NOTE to SELF: Remember to have it done again around December 15th.

BREAK OUT THE PORK RINDS AND BACON AUDDIE!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Azure
09-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Woot-woot!! Auddie!! That's so exciting! Take that, Atkins critics! Way to get those numbers down!

Mmm...pork rinds and bacon ;) Seriously, I don't know what it is in New England. I cannot find pork rinds in my local grocery store/WalMart/Target...nowhere! I've looked into ordering some off the 'net, but it's pricey. I can find them at home, in ONE grocery store, but that's it. They're good 0 carb snacks/coating for meats...*whimpers* Maybe I'll go home for a weekend soon.

Bouncing
09-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Awwwww, Auddie, so sorry about Gretel. The drawback of loving our critters is that their precious little lives are so short. Maybe that's what makes them precious.

I was spending way too much time on the web, so I'm trying hard to keep it within some reasonable bounds. There's so much life that does not involve sitting in this chair! We had our first crispy fall morning on Cobb Mountain this morning. It was 53 degrees when I went outside to feed Molly this morning. I think it might have gotted into the 40's last night. It's been in the 60's at night. And all the light has turned silver instead of gold.

Sounds like everybody is doing Mostly Marvelous this week. Hey, I saw 239 onthe scale yesterday! It was gone this morning, so I'm not counting it, but what a surprise. My stupid WW scale is so inconsistent. It will give me a different weight every time I step on it. The first is often the lowest, but not always. Sigh.

beach bum
09-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi Ladies:)

AZURE-I just got off of fit day.com and my calories are 1499 for the day.That the area where I'm suppose to be.So maybe I be in the ZONE soon,if I up my calories I won't be so hungry that I have to snack unnecessarily.

AUD-I didn't get a chance to get to the beach,had to do my hand weight exercises this morning and my bike this afternoon.

Have to go,my SB chili & bean dinner is waiting for me.

FitinTime
09-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Aud, I'm sorry to hear about your Gretel, the way you put it, made me want to cry.:(
But congrats on the lowering your cholesterol!!! That is the so important and you were able to do that, good job!!!

Hi Ladies!!!

I sense some good positive attitudes here, that fantastic!!:carrot:
Nothing like a good cup of that to make our woe go along alot easier, right!

Bouncy, Ohh how I wish I lived in your neck of the woods right now! How refreshing that would be. Don't worry, you're gonna lose those lbs, just keep perservering!! At least we're not were we used to be right!

Hey Azz, you know what I make with pork rinds, mock nachos. Throw some shredded cheese on top of some pr and nuke for a few minutes then put a little salsa on it. It's pretty good and filling too. You can throw some meat on them as well.

Punce, you'll get there too, let's just keep going, we can do this. We need to challenge ourselves and just say, I ain't staying at this weight, I made it this far, I'm going all the way!!!

Yes, I'll definately let you know how this works out, I'm waiting for the weekend when I can grill all my meat!

Talk to you in a while!

FitinTime
09-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Good Morning everybody how are you all doing today? Well most of you are probably sleeping or getting ready for work.

I'm doing good so far, I'm not eating too many carbs, but just enough. I weighed myself this mornig and it looks like the scale is going in the right direction. I have been fluctuating between those 2 lbs, but I still consider them a loss because when I have lost before, this same thing happened to me before, then I lost the last 5 lbs. So right now, I lost about a 1/2 lb, including those 2.
I made a taco salad last night and I just munched on it, it was good!

Well, I check back in later with you and see how you all are doing!

beach bum
09-14-2007, 10:16 AM

I experimented yesterday adding a few extra calories to my 1600 total and guess what ????? The scale moved down somewhat. So I'm planning to eat around those figures again and see what its says on my official Saturday W-I.Maybe I wasn't eating enough,the scale was stalling when I was down to 1200 calories daily total.

AUD-Big congrats:congrat: on your NSV. Thats fantastic. I have my blood test next week,let see if mine drops too .

AZURE-You can't find the pork rinds, there in our Stop 'n Shop supermarket on the Cape. They're in the international isle.

BOUNCING-My Dh always tells me that I spend to much time on the :comp: computer. But I don't think so,I'm on in the morning than I check in with my boards in the late afternoon.Computer is off in the evening. We're getting the brisk weather here on the Cape also. Love this time of the year, tourist are gone and the beaches & parks once again belong to the locals.

Fit-Congrats:cheer: on your weight loss. Hope to see a lose tomorrow.

Ms Spotdog
09-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Aud - So sorry to hear about Gretel's passing. We just had to put down Big Dog Scooter a couple weeks ago and it was very hard. My 17 yo son (youngest) is taking it very badly. I've been telling him that even tho Scooter only lived 11 years, he lived LARGE - how else could you explain a mere dog that has made such an impact on our lives in such a short time!

Hi Robin!!! Nice to hear from you! Keep coming back to chat - you know it helps.

*waves* Hello to everyone else. You guys are doing AWESOME! It is such an inspiration to come here and read of all your hard work. I'm very impressed.

I better jet- Someones got to bring in the bacon to 'float this boat' here and that someone is ME!

Kel

Bouncing
09-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Diana, you're getting within shouting distance of onederland! I am sooooo envious. It's been such a long time since I've seen 199. I hear rumors it still exists, though. Another crisp morning here. I got up and turned on the heater! I have a Monitor kerosene heater, just right for this tiny place. Yesterday I called the kerosene co. to come and fill my tank. I was afraid to ask what the price is going to be ... I know someone further East who paid $4/gallon a couple of months ago, thinking to beat the customary fall price hike. Surely it isn't still $4. Gas has gone down, after all.

Woke up with a UTI. Grrrrr. Made a dr. appt. for 1:45. Here come the antibiotics. I hate antibiotics. Fffffffffft. The alternative is unacceptable, tho: last time I ignored one for a couple of days to see if it would go away by itself, I ended up with nephritis, and REAL antibiotics!

Yep, the 239 was a fluke. Up a few lbs today. Not gonna record that one either. I think I need a new scale. Something more consistent. Any suggestions?

aud
09-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Tx everyone for the kind words about Gretel passing . . . and it's GREAT to hear from ya Ms.SpotDog!:hug: Yes, living LARGE is a great way of putting it - when I spend more time with the Girls, I think I'll say exactly that - "MINI-shnauz' that lived LARGE!" Wonder if that would fit on the stone we're making? Must check.

Liver question: (lily areya out there?:^:) Reading from the lab results I can tell I'm in range on this - but what the he!! is "SGOT?"

31 IU/L - *10-40 IU/L Evaluates liver function

Is higher/lower better on this? I'm on a medication that can cause liver problems I've read. I've also been known to slam a few frosties!:dizzy:

Just have not OWNED this Week like I wanted to and sitting here thinking how to put it in the Past - period!:mad:

Think I'll head on over to the Y - exercise I think is what's missing from the successful equation I've been formulating since July 16th - that, and pre-planning - which I'm gonna MAKE time to do Sunday.

TGIF LC'ers!!!:carrot:

FitinTime
09-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Everyone!!

Here's a duh moment! I didn't know that a BM can affect you weight.
I weighed myself this morning and it showed 208, then after I had a bm, I weighed myself again and it showed between 206 and 207.
I didn't think I was carrying that much in me! Jeepers!!!

Bouncing, hang in there, you'll get there! Keep forging ahead and don't let anything get you down. You've already made progress so you know you can lose, right! We just need to let our bodies do it's thing. You are going to lose, just envision it, stay encouraged! ;)

Aud, there you go, get your game plan on do it!! You can do it and will do it!!

Check with you later!!

RobinW
09-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Ive been in a sea of t-shirts the last couple days :wave:

beach bum
09-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Good Morning Ladies :)

I'm up early this Saturday,and its raining to boot. Why didn't I stay in bed for a good lay in.Leo is still sleeping ,so I decided to turn on the computer with out his help.

The important thing in my life this A.M. is that :carrot:I lost 1-lb at my w-i.:carrot:Didn't lose as much as you girls did, but the scale went downward the last two days. I'm now figuring that it have to be the new range of calories that I put myself into,from 1300 to 1600 per day I think its making the difference. This is still an experiment I'm doing,but so far its working. Now could it be my not losing was not from the foods I was eating???or was it a lack of calories that put me in a starvation mode. GOOD QUESTION.

Had a great time at the senior center it was nice to meet all the girls & boys again,after a long absent of summer break.

AUD-I'm sorry:sorry: I must have miss your post about Gretel's passing,its painful to have a dear friend or baby leave,but its for the best you didn't want to see her suffering.

Bouning-Sorry :sorry: about your weight going up. I Hate my scale cause I can't face the truth, but I have a physicians waist high scale that has a balance beam in front .Its accuracy is amazing as for the other digital scales that read a different number every time you got on the scale.

FitinTime-Oh Yes a Good BM is very essential for a good W-I .It can make a difference between 2 -3 lbs.But than again sometimes it doesn't work.

Robin- :wave: Hope you won't get lost in those t-shirts.Thanks for checking in.

Have a great Morning

FitinTime
09-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi Everybody, how are you all doing?

I'm doing good myself except that when I went to weigh myself it shows I'm back at 208! I haven't eaten anything I'm not supposed to, well at least I don't think so. I posted my fitday on my sig so anyone feel free to check it out. I think it could be a fluid thing, I am drinking my water.
Now yesterday I drank a Crystal light, the Immunity kind, it has no nothing on it, I hope that didn't affect anything. But it's okay on Atkins.

Who know's but my body is fighting with my mind and if it wants a throw down then it's going to have one! lol
I'm not going to get discouraged, I'm going to keep going.

Have a great day today and stay on plan!!!! :carrot:

aud
09-15-2007, 03:23 PM
Good Saturday Morning LC'ers!:hug:

Way to Tweak-It, beachie!:carrot: You'll find the right balance - I'm sure of it!:)

'Mornin fitin'!:D Well it's actually Afternoon but ya get my night shift drift! Tx for being here - always look for your Posts!:hug:

Crappy Week = -2lbs! w00t!:carrot:

Had one of the worst nites of my elected union official career . . . drowned my sorrow in carbs. Junk carbs.:(

BUT . . .

Woke up feeling positive nonetheless . . . woke up feeling resolved nonetheless . . .

Go figure.:?:

Headed for work early . . .

Azure
09-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Morning, ladies! I just want you all to know that I'll be absent until probably Monday afternoon--my boyfriend's coming up to see me at school! When he's up, I don't really do much on the PC. I decided to weigh this morning for my TBL Challenge weight for the week. And guess what?! 154! I'm down a total of 4 pounds from last Thursday (9/6)!! I was so excited to post a 4 pound weight loss for my team, not to mention being excited because only 5 more pounds will put me in the 140s!! Time to re-update all my ticker stuff :D

Anyway, eating has been 100% on plan and I feel fantastic. I love Atkins! Doesn't mean I sometimes don't want to dive head-first into a pizza, doughnut or cinnamon roll...but I tell myself that it's just not worth it right now. I've got a "cheat day" planned toward the end of the month, which I may or may not decide to use, depending on how I feel...so giving in is just not going to happen right now! I feel powerful!

Anyway...sorry, I'm just really excited :)

I hope you ladies have an amazing weekend! :hug:

FitinTime
09-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Good For You Azure!!!!!! That's so awesome, and I'm really happy for you!!:carrot:

You're doing so good, so much progress, keep it up!!!
You in the "Zone"!!!! :belly:

JerseyGyrl
09-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Now yesterday I drank a Crystal light, the Immunity kind, it has no nothing on it, I hope that didn't affect anything. But it's okay on Atkins.

Hi Diana:)

Be careful of Crystal Light....it contains things like Aspartame, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids....all no-no's on Atkins. Any of those things can cause you to stall. I'm not saying that is absolutely whats doing it but....it is a possibility. Boring as it may be, you are best sticking with drinking pure water & lots of it.

You might want o have a look at these 2 links regarding water:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283
http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

Hugs:hug:
Kim

FitinTime
09-15-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey Kim!! How are Ya!
I was wondering when you were going to post.

Yes, it's weird that I'm going back and forth with those 2 lbs. I thought Crystal light is allowed since it has Splenda? I looked for those other ingredients and didn't see anything, although they could be disguised.
Thanks Kim, I know you know what you're talking about I'll stop drinking that. ;)
I've been drinking water like crazy too!
I've pretty much cut out all that other stuff and I'm just eating the whole foods. I've never eaten so much vegetables and salads in my life, but it is an automatic thing anymore. I don't feel complete until I've had my salad, lol!

Thanks again Kim, I really appreciate your input and you can input anytime you want, it's so welcomed and needed!!!:hug::

JerseyGyrl
09-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Crystal Light can be pretty confusing....the premade bottled varieties are sweetened with Splenda....the powdered stuff you mix yourself is sweetened with Aspartame.

Some people will tell you it counts as water....personally, I don't believe that. Water is water.

Good girl! Glad to hear you're getting in plenty of veggies & salad!!!:) I know it can get frustrating sometimes but...if you eat real foods & drink your water, the scale will go down!

You CAN do this!!!

Hugs:hug:
Kim

FitinTime
09-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Thank You Kim!!! You're Always looking out for us!! :hug:

Any excited plans this weekend. . . hmmmm! ;)

Whatever you do have an awesome time!

aud
09-16-2007, 04:34 AM
ummm, excuuuuuuse me . . . does anyone else have a "monster.com" ad leaping out at them? Kind of freaky here 2:30am LC Posting . . . :dizzy: . . . also kind of ticked my crabby self off!:mad:

*deeeeeeep breathing*

I'm joining azzie in *insert tinkly music* THE ZONE!:carrot:

Lots of veggies . . . lots of chicken . . . lots and lots and lots of water.

I'm there.

Where are you lilyb??? Hope you don't miss my liver question Post.:^:

Going to the Y early a.m. and then some BEER-LESS Football and paperwork.

TTYAL!:hug:

FitinTime
09-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Good Morning Everyone!

How's it going?

Well I ate no veggies yesterday, only fats and protein, kind of doing Atkins Fat Fast, and those 2 lb I was teetering on are gone. So maybe there is something to it. I'll know for sure tomorrow, I plan on eating this way again today to see if it will stay off or if I'll lose more, we'll see.

You all have a great Day!!

JerseyGyrl
09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Any excited plans this weekend. . . hmmmm! ;)

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:carrot:

beach bum
09-16-2007, 02:38 PM
HI Ladies:)

We had a cold night temps in the 40's,have to decide quickly what to wear for church.The highest is going to be in the 60's.

Well all good things have to come to an end. The scale is up again maybe I'll go down to 1500 calories.Even though the BMR calculator site that the Navy uses,is pointing out that I should stay around 2000 to maintain and 1600 to lose,its not happening. May be I have to go lower to 1500 C.

Just got back from our Sunday brunch with my friends,but one of the gals wanted to go to another hangout and it was pricey.For eggbeaters turkey bacon & 1 sl of grain bread $6.99 and the coffee was $2.09 per cup.Not going there again our place charges $3.33 senor price for the same thing.GRRRRRRRRR!!:tantrum: Hate spending my money,Leo's who cares:D:D

FitinTime-It could be water retention,especially when you don't drink enough of it. I use crystal lite in the evenings. I use fitday site also. I'm tracking my calories & carb intake there.

AUD-Thanks,hoping that it will work.Sorry:sorry: you had a bad carb day,I have those also.BREAD is my downfall,especially raisin bread. to me it just like a cake to munch on when I get into a bad carb day.

AZURE-Big congrats:cheers: on your 4 lb wight loss.You're doing terrific. Have a great time with your boyfriend this weekend.

Going to watch the GPA routing for TIGER

See you gal later

FitinTime
09-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:carrot:

Alright Kim, I didn't know you were a football fan! I'm sure they can kick the Cardinals butt any day! We suck!!! LOL

Have a great day and I hope your team wins!

BB- I drink a lot of water, well for me I feel I do. I'm starting to track everything on Fitday too, it's open to see, so feel free to check it out.
I'm just gonna lesson my vegetables and salad and see what happens.

Have a great day today and I hope you had a good service at church, we did!!!