100 lb. Club - Birthday Goal

View Full Version : Birthday Goal

dek6
09-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Ok. So I have been having alot of problems with not eating right or working out. I was down to 235 and I had a goal of being to 225 on my bday on Sept 27. But I had a week long celebration for Labor Day (cause you know it is such a big holiday, LOL) and I am up to 240 today when I weighed myself this morning. So I have 15 pounds to lose in 20 days. I dont think that is going to happen but I am going to try my hardest to get as close to that as I can. Atleast if I can get to 230 because that will be 10% for me. So I better get my butt in gear. I AM ON A MISSION!!!! A MISSION OF HEALTH AND PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Sheila53
09-08-2007, 05:33 PM
My opinion is that any weight loss is good weight loss so whatever you end up at on September 27 (which is my granddaughter's birthday, too!), you should be proud. Now get going!! :D

Kati
09-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh excellent goal! My birthday is October 4. I can loose my first what 10 pounds be then, right? Course I have no scale. I need to get one but with Hubby leaving for bootcamp..shhhh I will go get one later when he isn't looking. :D

hellokitty81668
09-08-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree with Sheila, any lose is is a great one. I am glad you are back on track.
cheryl

rockinrobin
09-08-2007, 10:23 PM
That's EXACTLY how I felt about my weight loss - that I was a woman on a mission! It felt real good actually. I was so focused and determined to get rid of the excess pounds. Good luck to you Daphne. You'll be so happy, so, so, so VERY happy, when you can say "Mission Accomplished!!"

traci in training
09-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Way to get back on track! I think 15 pounds in 20 days is a lot, too, but think how good you'll feel if you eat well and exercise regularly for 20 days. They say it takes three weeks to form a habit, so in 20 days you won't be able to help yourself - it will all be a habit!