40-Somethings - Fat Donation Program

View Full Version : Fat Donation Program

ShyCammie
09-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Do you ever wish you could help those starving children in foreign countries?

Do you ever wish you could walk without your thighs rubbing together? :?:

Wouldn't it be great if there was a program that removed the fat from your thighs and injected it into those starving children who need the fat to burn? :idea:

Well, it may never have crossed anyone else's mind, but I've dreamed of it. I highly doubt it's possible because of what doctors do to the adipose tissue to "liquify" it prior to removing it from someone's body...nonetheless, I'd sure offer a lot of donation material if I could. As it is, I just feel guilty that there are kids without access to enough food, and guilty that I had a 400 calorie Starbucks coffee...:coffee2:

Well, when someone out there (much smarter than I) is able to take donations of fat for the starving children, I plan to donate.
Until that time, I contine to try to slyly leave it at the gym, on my walks, on treadmills, anywhere...so long as it's lost and stays lost, I'll be happy it's leaving my behind. ;)

Sorry about putting my dream "out there." :^: I just wondered if anyone else ever thought about it...

Slashnl
09-06-2007, 03:13 PM
How funny! Sign me up for a big fat donation! I have lots to share... unfortunately!

dixied
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
My grandmother was told by her Dr. that she was having hip pain because she didn't have enough fat to cushion her joints. I volunteered to be a donor. If you can donate a kidney, I don't see why you can't donate some fat. ;)

JaxBarb
09-25-2007, 11:36 PM
If you find any takers....... I'm in.