Mini-Goals - Inch loss

View Full Version : Inch loss

pigginpodgey
09-06-2007, 02:51 PM
So today I was having a 3pm craving, and just generally struggling with staying OP. I dug out my inch loss chart which I started last April and toted up my inch loss to give me some perspective of how far I have come.
I have lost a total of 43.5 inches all over, which is like a whole person!!! It still horrifys me to think just how big I was.

My biggest loss has been my hips, they were 52" now 44" a total of 8 inches.
I have lost 4 inches off each thigh and 6 inches from my bust and 5 from my stomach. I do feel good about my loss so far, I know I have made such an improvement to my general health by losing the inches I have!

I thought i would post this in case it helps anyone else having a craving/slip/ or just a bad day staying OP!!!

lumifan4ever
09-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Omg....I was just doing the same thing the other day!!! Isn't it amazing how far we have come!! You are doing awesome!!! Congrats on so many inches. From where I started counting to now, I've lost just over 41 inches total. And when i started measuring, i only measured in 3 places as to the 6 i measure in now.

pigginpodgey
09-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Dont you think it truly helps to gain perspective though?! Sometimes Im pretty hard on myself, "dont get too excited youve still got LOTS to lose" , but seeing those inches, well that really helps me!! I think I would rather be smaller and still heavy if that makes sense, than heavy and wide - so im going to keep going with the inches!! Congrats to you too, thats a lot of inches from just three places!! Man on man!!

xJox
09-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Wow! Amazing!!!