100 lb. Club - Congrats, RockinRobin, on a great year!

LaurieDawn
09-03-2007, 04:36 AM
I noticed in another post that you had mentioned that it was your one-year anniversary of starting your weight loss journey. What amazing things you have accomplished in such a short time! I just wanted to congratulate you on completing a full year of commitment, and let you know that I'm looking forward to posting on a congratulatory thread next year marking your first full year of maintaining! Thanks for the inspiration and the words of wisdom - you've made such a difference for me, and I know that I'm not the only one.

Gale02
09-03-2007, 05:58 AM
Ditto LaurieDawn, you've made such a difference in my journey with your support, kindness and wisdom.

Congratulations on your life-changing year, here's to the next year and that maintenance thread I can't wait to see!

hellokitty81668
09-03-2007, 08:47 AM
:cp::bravo::hat::hat::hat:
Congratulations Robin!!! You are a true inspiration to all of us here!!
cheryl

Pita09
09-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Robin, you are an inspiration and a role model on how weight loss can and should be done. I am so glad you are a part of this board. Congratulations and may you live the rest of your life as a fit, healthy, and happy woman. :hug:

traci in training
09-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow! I haven't been coming here very long, but you've been an inspiration to me, too. And I have to tell you, to look at your before and after pics I would have never guessed that could be accomplished in one year. Amazing!

jennylou
09-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Congratulations Robin. You have made an incredible difference - both in your life and in the lives of other posters who you've been inspirational to.

Thank you!

sharonrr1
09-03-2007, 09:58 AM
WOW ROBIN, you have definitely been an inspiration to me personally. I often look at a thread and see that you have replied and I read just to find out your answer. I know I will reach goal and maybe my doctor's goal which is 10 lbs less. But I have all you terrific people to thank. I don't post much in summer. We are way to busy. Now that my husband has changed his mind and doesn't want to sell the campground.

Sheila53
09-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Congratulations, Robin! You've done such an amazing job in one year. I know you're enjoying all the benefits that a healthy body can bring.

GirlyGirlSebas
09-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Girlfriend, you rock! Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

xFLUFFYx
09-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Congrats Robin.. :hug:

triplettummy
09-03-2007, 01:59 PM
LaurieDawn took the words right out of my fingers!

Thanks for all the ways you keep us motivated and inspired. :-)

Monica

Cassie501107
09-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, congrats! You've made amazing progress, and are SUCH an inspiration to us all. :hug:

SoulBliss
09-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Way to go! :bravo: :cp:

nicolen
09-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Congratulations, Robin, on a phenomenally successful year! :hug:

NickiB68
09-03-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm gonna chime in here too...Congrats Robin on your phenominal success! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. You are an inspiration!

Lyn2007
09-03-2007, 03:52 PM
That is so awesome Robin!! Thank you so much for your example and support!

Lyn
THIRTEEN pounds gone!
My Blog:
www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com

lalique
09-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Congrats Robin!!! :bravo:

CLCSC145
09-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Congratulations and THANK YOU, Robin! :hug:

Jen415
09-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Gotta add mine in too! congrats, Robin!

Sandi
09-03-2007, 11:25 PM
:congrat::congrat: More Congratulations coming from me too!! Thanks for all you do and Congrats on an astounding 1st year!!

WindyCityChick
09-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Count me in as another in the legions of those who have been inspired by Robin. Congrats on your amazing accomplishments over the last year - and thanks for being so willing to share your journey with those of us on 3FC!

Hope20
09-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Robin wow, you trully are an example of what can be accomplished and you are so supportive of others. Thanks so much for your spoken and unspoken encouragement!!

:cp::cp::cp::cp::cp:

rockinrobin
09-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Oh thank you ladies so very much.

Laurie Dawn that was so sweet of you to notice the date.

Today does indeed mark my one year anniversary of when I started this incredible journey. Or my re-birth as I like to think of it. Because I do feel like I've be reborn in many way. My life has totally changed. I have totally changed. Yes, I still have the same beliefs and morals and values, but honestly even those have improved. I feel stronger and more passionate about my "causes" now. I feel stronger and more passionate about everything. Shedding the pounds and ridding myself of the excess fat has opened up a whole new world to me on so many levels. Mentally as well as physically. I was walking around with this huge weight (literally) and it wore me down in every aspect of my life. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from myself and now I am free to be the "real" me.

Thank you again everyone. I look forward to us all spending many more of our re-birthdays together.

P.S. Funny enough, today IS my DH's birthday. In fact when people mention my weight loss to him, he always says, "Yes, it was her birthday gift to me." Yeah, right ;). I bought one teeny, tiny cupcake and I will stick a candle in it. I hope that satisfies him as his birthday cake. If he's not, oh well. I'll just have to remind him how happy he is with his new wife :D .

:balloons::woo::balloons::woo::balloons::woo:

MugCanDoIt
09-04-2007, 12:41 PM
You are a big inspiration to me Rockin Robin!

Slashnl
09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Didn't want to miss out on the chance to say congratulations! (been off the computer for a few days!)
What a year Robin!

Stepping Out
09-04-2007, 12:49 PM
155 pounds gone!! What an awesome accomplishment! :hug:

Congratulations on your anniversary..and your new, healthier life :D

gina1221
09-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Congratulations Robin! :congrat:

I have to agree with everyone else, you are a true inspiration here on 3FC. It is so much easier to believe that it can be done when we see and hear from people who have done it. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

wanna b thin
09-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Congratulations and Thank you Robin. As many have said you are an inspiration, thank you for sharing your journey.

shelby897
09-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Redundant, but it can't be said enough -- :congrat: !!

What has been the most surprising change you've seen/noticed?

We are all SO proud of you (and we've never met!!), I can't imagine how your husband must feel to have such an awesome wife!!

Hope you had a wonderful re-birthday.

BattleAx
09-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Congratulations, Robin, and thanks for sharing your journey and inspiration with us.

MamaSam
09-06-2007, 12:45 AM
wow, for a newbie, you are especially inspiring! Thank you for showing me that it can be done! I have been thinking about those of you that have lost over 100 lbs while I'm swimming laps...whew it gets hard and then I remember that many of you have done it and so can I.

Congratulations!!!

Samantha

Fooled
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
I thought I had already posted but it appears that I haven't, so I've just gotta throw in my congratulations, too. You've done an incredible job, and a huge inspiration.

Mrs Quadcrew
09-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Robin, I have been gone this past week and just now am catching up on the posts. There is NO WAY I would miss congratulating you. Though I have never met you, I know you are a gentle soul who genuinely cares about others, it shines through in your posts. You are truely an angel here for some of us who struggle with our lives. Thank you so much for being who you are and for sharing with us.:hug:

HocusPocus
09-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Congrats! Well done. You have been an inspiration to me and helped me more than you can know. Thank you!

RitzyFritz
09-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh, Robin, you already know how much you have been a help to me! I want to thank you for all the help via this forum as well as the PMs. You have truly made a difference in my journey. I wish you successful maintenance for the rest of your life! :hug:

rockinrobin
09-07-2007, 03:27 PM
You just can not imagine what it means to me to hear these words. You are all making me weepy. This has been such an incredible experience, made that much more incredible by being able to share it with you folks. I thank you all for allowing me to do so and for all your kind and supportive words.

It is so gratifying to me to think that perhaps in some teeny, tiny way I have been able to help and inspire some of you in any capacity at all.

I wish us all continued success in obtaining a healthier and happier life. :)

POOKIE88
09-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks for being such an inspiration to us and thanks for your dedication to these forums!:hug:

LisaMarie71
09-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I don't know how on earth I missed this thread!!

Robin, I think you probably already know how important you've been to me. I've learned so much from you, and I've been inspired by you and supported by you all along the way. I truly appreciate everything you do for me and all the other folks here at 3FC, and I couldn't be happier for you than I am. You deserve every wonderful feeling that I know you're having in your new body and your new life. We all love you so much!! :hug: